Where is the best place to download anime?

Started by TheGameNinja, May 12, 2010, 07:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

I've finally decided to start watching some subs and I'd like to know the best places to get them. I don't want to stream them, I want to be able to download them in the best possible quality. If they also have the versions WITHOUT ANY subtitles, I'd appreciate it, since I edit AMVs and I don't want to have to crop them out if I use the video.

And, of course, no sites known for viruses or anything like that.

I'm a complete and utter n00b to subs, so if there's any other websites or anything I should know about, I'd appreciate it.

TranceRaver83

Demonoid.  It's a private torrent site.  I get all my shows, games, music, and everything from there.  It has a whole section full of anime.  The problem is, you need a invite to get in, so just hit me up on msn or something and i can get you a invite.

TrueSilverWolf

Trance I would like to get invite to this private Torrent site :3

TheGameNinja

Just send me a PM, Trance. ;)

Riot_Monsterous

Have you checked anime eden? i saw some anime on there. i'm not sure if it has subtitles or not since i can't check cause my internet has a download limit.  and you propably already know manga sites but if you dont and want to know i can tell you. you may also be able to look for the youtube downloader and get videos from youtube. :3

TheGameNinja

Quote from: valia_wolfie on May 22, 2010, 05:32:31 AM
Have you checked anime eden? i saw some anime on there. i'm not sure if it has subtitles or not since i can't check cause my internet has a download limit.  and you propably already know manga sites but if you dont and want to know i can tell you. you may also be able to look for the youtube downloader and get videos from youtube. :3
Nah, I haven't gotten into manga scans yet. I'm still just following the official English releases.

Also, RealPlayer can download almost any video, so I'm good. XD