Sonic to Reboot for 2012 and Beyond, Says SEGA

Started by Gilly, November 06, 2011, 08:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamcasthime

Quote from: windlessusher on November 20, 2011, 03:53:28 PM
Now I get it ^-^
Personally, character wise, I'm not happy with the current Sonic, they focus too much on his "don't give a f*ck" attitude =/
I meant that look wise, not personality. But, I totally agree with you about his current personality. I miss his attitude where he would play by his own rules but he actually cared and he spent less time making bad jokes and more time saving the world (basically his attitude in SA2)

Tanassy

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on November 20, 2011, 04:03:43 PM
I meant that look wise, not personality. But, I totally agree with you about his current personality. I miss his attitude where he would play by his own rules but he actually cared and he spent less time making bad jokes and more time saving the world (basically his attitude in SA2)
I hated his attitude in SA2. He appeals to me much more now.. but maybe that's just because I'm an asshole.

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on November 20, 2011, 09:46:17 PM
I hated his attitude in SA2. He appeals to me much more now.. but maybe that's just because I'm an asshole.
You're an asshole and your opinions are utter shit but we love you anyway. *sniped*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dreamcasthime

Seriously Tana, you are awesome, even past your conduct and attitude..don't worry, I still love you (mutual way) anyhow,I think Sonic acts kinda like a dick now...

Tanassy

Sonic acts the way I've always expected him to act.

pffft... conduct and attitude. At least I get some love.

dreamcasthime

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on November 21, 2011, 03:45:21 AM
Sonic acts the way I've always expected him to act.

pffft... conduct and attitude. At least I get some love.
was that second part an insult? if so that makes me sad

Tanassy

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on November 21, 2011, 04:37:14 AM
was that second part an insult? if so that makes me sad
No, no it wasn't... I already admitted I'm a selfish bastard, now I'm saying thanks for the love~ :3

..But that's Off-Topic.

dreamcasthime

I kinda think everyone said enough about this, there is no way to keep it on topic :3

SmashFinale

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on November 21, 2011, 05:43:13 AM
I kinda think everyone said enough about this, there is no way to keep it on topic :3
Did we talk about the multiplayer?

dreamcasthime

No, not really. I never thought of that. But I don't see how re-modeling sonic has anything to do with multiplayer.

Shadow84786

I don't like the idea of this, why can they leave Sonic the way he is just like Nintendo did for Mario.

Hakudamashi

Honestly, I never got the point of reboots in the first place...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Darkamyrose0x0

Quote from: windlessusher on December 16, 2011, 06:55:15 AM
Honestly, I never got the point of reboots in the first place...

I, very much, agree with you. Reboots are indeed very pointless. They only happen when the developers get no more ideas to create, thus leading to a fresh start. Sega will just drop back down to the bottom if they do this.

Pixelsondrugs

DAMN SEGA! We tell him to make Sonic Adventure 3, and they WON'T FREAKIN DO IT.NOW THEY WANNA REBOOT!SCREW SEGA!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Pixelsondrugs on December 22, 2011, 10:18:34 AM
DAMN SEGA! We tell him to make Sonic Adventure 3, and they WON'T FREAKIN DO IT.NOW THEY WANNA REBOOT!SCREW SEGA!

Now stfu
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay