SEGA's Binary Domain ~ The Superior Race.

Started by shadowDOESrock, January 11, 2012, 09:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on July 31, 2014, 07:21:11 AM
But robots could reproduce too (or at least Amada's robot could), that's how Faye was born in the first place.
Doesn't make it any less creepy.

As if racism wasn't rampant enough.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 31, 2014, 07:54:49 AM
Doesn't make it any less creepy.

As if racism wasn't rampant enough.

I guess it depends on whether or not you think it's possible to be racist against things that aren't human.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on July 31, 2014, 08:05:27 AM
I guess it depends on whether or not you think it's possible to be racist against things that aren't human.
But that's the thing, there's gonna be the whole "At least I'm a real human" "But I am just as capable" and blah blah blah.

It's gonna be a hassle which I don't think it's worth it.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 31, 2014, 08:12:40 AM
But that's the thing, there's gonna be the whole "At least I'm a real human" "But I am just as capable" and blah blah blah.

It's gonna be a hassle which I don't think it's worth it.

You don't think it would be worth it to abolish a form of racism?

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elija2 on July 30, 2014, 06:53:22 PM
I wouldn't call it amazing, but it's a good cover-based shooter with an interesting story. I'd also recommend it at that price.

I'm assuming you beat the game by now because what I'm about to discuss spoils it. Also it's been a while since I beat the game so pardon any inaccuracies. Amada's reason for creating Hollow Children was to get back at the people that stole his work. He didn't do it for the betterment of mankind, and in fact his experiment ended up killing him so it ended up being bad for him. As for Amada's "son", I don't recall him saying that his work would evolve humans, just that humans and robots would coexist without anyone knowing who is which. Personally I don't think Hollow Children should coexist with humans because it would create many problems (the game even shows that Hollow Children wish to be humans so badly that they commit suicide when they find out that they're not), but hybrids like Faye should have a right to life since they aren't necessarily robots.

Hmm, but what if they knew from the get go they're robots?
And it would still enhance the evolution process of humanity, as proven with Faye

(I havent played it in ages either, so I dont remember everything as well)

Hakudamashi

How did it enhance humanity tho? Faye didn't have anything particularly special, not anymore than Dan.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay