Hints at an SA2 Re-release?

Started by Tanassy, April 03, 2012, 04:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

If this comes to 3DS I've automatically lost another $40.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 03, 2012, 05:01:46 PM
If this comes to 3DS I've automatically lost another $40.

Oh yes. But personally I'd prefer it to be on the HD consoles+PC

Hopefully it doesn't suffer from SA1's aspect ratio lock-issue.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 03, 2012, 05:05:42 PM
Oh yes. But personally I'd prefer it to be on the HD consoles+PC

Hopefully it doesn't suffer from SA1's aspect ratio lock-issue.

I always thought a handheld adventure game would be pretty cool, especially in 3D. Honestly, they wouldn't even have to edit the models to make me happy. Just Sa2 on the go in 3D.

And an HD remake would be amazing jkid.

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 03, 2012, 05:21:50 PM
I always thought a handheld adventure game would be pretty cool, especially in 3D. Honestly, they wouldn't even have to edit the models to make me happy. Just Sa2 on the go in 3D.

And an HD remake would be amazing jkid.

As long as they fix the bugs and the animations... that's the only problem that I have with SA2, it's buggy engine and bad looking animations...

A HD remake would be amazing, but I doubt it'll ever happen. ever.

shadowDOESrock

Adventure 2 sucked... hard. very hard.
Even '06 was way better than that abomination of a game, minus the glitches.

I, to this date, yet do not understand why people like Adventure 2. At all.

Tanassy

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 04, 2012, 02:02:31 AM
Adventure 2 sucked... hard. very hard.
Even '06 was way better than that abomination of a game, minus the glitches.

I, to this date, yet do not understand why people like Adventure 2. At all.

'Cause you just don't know how to appreciate games very well... your taste in gaming sucks.

All is forgiven 'cause I love you, but I can't stress that enough, your taste is horrible and your opinions and definitions of things related to gaming are often quite horribly made and not very well backed up.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 04, 2012, 04:10:21 AM
'Cause you just don't know how to appreciate games very well... your taste in gaming sucks.

All is forgiven 'cause I love you, but I can't stress that enough, your taste is horrible and your opinions and definitions of things related to gaming are often quite horribly made and not very well backed up.

fuck you too.

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 04, 2012, 04:10:21 AM

Sometimes I feel I could say this exact same thing about a few people here. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I hated SA2 for these reasons:
1:WTF is Tails doing in a mech suit?
2:Knuckles and Rouge's missions can go f*ck themselves
3:Constantly being forced to endure these radical shifts in gameplay to get to the end

If not for Sonic and Shadow's segments, the story mode would've been a complete chore to go through, not to mention they're levels are the only ones I replay after I beat it =/

If not for the controls and level design, I would vastly prefer Sonic Adventure, but Sonic Heroes is still better
All in my opinion of course
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

I hated that tails was in a mech suit. They could've easily ported tails' play style from Adventure, and tweaked it a bit to fit with sa2. Tails is more fun to play with in the chao garden than he is in the action stages :\

Hakudamashi

Oh Tails, when will you be fun to play as again? ='(
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 04, 2012, 03:23:20 PM
I hated that tails was in a mech suit. They could've easily ported tails' play style from Adventure, and tweaked it a bit to fit with sa2. Tails is more fun to play with in the chao garden than he is in the action stages :\
They needed someone to counteract Eggman in his mech suit. Duh.

You can't say that the idea isn't original. And at least none of their levels are as bad as Aquatic Mine...*shudders*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 04, 2012, 03:29:22 PM
They needed someone to counteract Eggman in his mech suit. Duh.
You can't say that the idea isn't original. And at least none of their levels are as bad as Aquatic Mine...*shudders*
I know, but it wasn't fun. :I

I would've rather had tails be fun, and Eggman be boring, than both of them be boring.
We could've had some interesting rival battles with two conflicting play styles.