Sonic Underground to Premiere on Disney XD

Started by TheGameNinja, May 30, 2012, 02:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

The 1999 animated series Sonic Underground will premiere on the American television network, Disney XD, on Monday, June 11 at 10:00 a.m. ET/PT.

shadowDOESrock

are you serious?

...what if the show will have lots of viewers and creates enough money to get a new season..

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 30, 2012, 02:59:16 AM
are you serious?

...what if the show will have lots of viewers and creates enough money to get a new season..

If Gleech saw this now, he would literally be shitting himself with excitement. He loved this series for like, his whole life :')
Pesterchum = sirJayden

jkid101094

Speaking of XD that's exactly how I feel about this.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Shadow84786

They never mention Sonic Underground on Disney XD just have to wait and see.

TheGameNinja

A CG series based on The Jungle Book is also set to premiere, but I'm guessing fewer people care about that.

Hakudamashi

You mean, if enough people watch it this time, it'll get another season where we might see Tails?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 30, 2012, 02:37:41 AM
The 1999 animated series Sonic Underground will premiere on the American television network, Disney XD, on Monday, June 11 at 10:00 a.m. ET/PT.

Source, pleezz.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

SuperSonic23

I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Super Sonic Boom

It'll be just like when The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog when it aired on Toon Disney (the name before Disney XD). It was placed on a section called "Chillin' with the Villains" - anybody remember that?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Chris Silvano on June 11, 2012, 01:38:10 PM
It'll be just like when The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog when it aired on Toon Disney (the name before Disney XD). It was placed on a section called "Chillin' with the Villains" - anybody remember that?
Fuck yeah I remember that.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Sonicfan223 on July 08, 2012, 11:24:23 AM
when did they put the show on Disney XD
Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 30, 2012, 02:37:41 AM