New SEGA Handheld to Feature...Megaman...?

Started by jkid101094, November 06, 2012, 07:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

ShadaDX

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: ShadaDX on November 06, 2012, 08:52:23 AM
Well that's certainly..interesting.

A SEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA handheld? o-0
Dang.

I hope it's not one of those crappy ones like were found in macdonalds boxes that acted like the Game & Watch.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ShadaDX

Quote from: Jordan teh Echidna on November 06, 2012, 09:03:41 AM
A SEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA handheld? o-0
Dang.

I hope it's not one of those crappy ones like were found in macdonalds boxes that acted like the Game & Watch.

It certainly doesn't look like one!
Look at the box!

Chimmy Chonga

The emulation on it is gonna suck testes, just watch.

shrinky dinks

Gilly

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: John Gillis on November 06, 2012, 09:26:50 AM
WHY DO YOU SAY THAT SIR?
Knowing the history of these emulator handheld things, it's going to have either bad sound emulation or slowdown issues.

shrinky dinks

Gilly

Chimmy Chonga

shrinky dinks

jkid101094

Quote from: Stachekip on November 06, 2012, 09:28:42 AM
Knowing the history of these emulator handheld things, it's going to have either bad sound emulation or slowdown issues.
Actually you have somewhat of a point. TMMN points out that the company behind this thing has a reputation for horrible emulation.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

ShadaDX

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 06, 2012, 09:56:19 AM
Actually you have somewhat of a point. TMMN points out that the company behind this thing has a reputation for horrible emulation.

Well ain't that just great!

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

ShadaDX

SmashFinale

What's with the topic name? It implies Megaman is more important than SEGA making a game system. IS MEGAMAN MORE IMPORTANT THAN SEGA TO YOU, JKID?
Megaman > Company that made Sonic....
HOW COULD YOU?!
:'(

jkid101094

Smash, first of all, stop being stupid.

Secondly, it's nothing but a portable emulator with prepacked games. Basically a $200 Sonic Collection Game featuring non-SEGA games as well. I figured it already had a main topic.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.