ALERT:SEGA Corporation to Air 24-Hour Internet TV Broadcast

Started by TheSonicGamer201X, January 29, 2013, 08:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSonicGamer201X

Remember That Topic of "New Sonic Game to be announced next Month" That i posted?
Then I have Great news!
SEGA Corporation will be airing a 24-Hour Internet TV Broadcast on February 2nd from 6PM JST to the 3rd at 6PM JST the next day. The broadcast will feature SEGA titles including Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F, Phantasy Star Online 2, Yakuza 5 and the licensed-for-Japan title Rusty Hearts. The Internet broadcast seems to be also focused on the 20th Anniversary of the Puyo Puyo series and a time slot made specifically for Sonic Team. There are no word on this portion of the broadcast, but may include details based on the rumors of the upcoming Sonic game. You can view the schedule of the broadcast here and the live stream video by clicking this link:
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv121818102

Another Information:

On 2nd/3rd of February 2013, the Japanese TV show online Puyo Puyo-will have a live broadcast, there will be participation by members of Sonic Team. Team members who will join the team Puyo Puyo-are:

Tadashi Takezaki / SEGA
Takashi Iizuka / Producer
Jun Senoue / Director of music
Kazuyuki Hoshino / Art Director

Apparently it has nothing to do with Sonic, but the day 2nd/3rd of February is the day where Sega calls the "Hedgehog Day" and maybe there is some opportunity to comment on a new Sonic game. The program will be shown at 02:00 (Japanese time), but for the UK, will be at 05:00 on Saturday, February 2. To watch, click the link above -> http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv121818102

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

They should release that Hatsune Miku Vita game here. Along with its bundle. Give that friggin system some life.