Hyrule Warriors coming to 3DS

Started by Elija2, June 10, 2015, 04:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Possibly leaked early?

Well, this is clearly the definitive version because it has fucking Tetra.

jkid101094

I'm not a big fan of The King of Red Lions and Tetra having their cell-shaded look in this world because it implies that after the great flood humans evolved into incredibly poliginal chibi-characters.

I guess I shouldn't take a spin-off so seriously but it still rubs me the wrong way.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 10, 2015, 04:53:59 AM
I'm not a big fan of The King of Red Lions and Tetra having their cell-shaded look in this world because it implies that after the great flood humans evolved into incredibly poliginal chibi-characters.

I guess I shouldn't take a spin-off so seriously but it still rubs me the wrong way.

I don't think Hyrule Warriors in Ganon canon.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

New news:

-amiibo support is in but no details yet
-more new characters will be announced later
-Tetra, Toon Link, King of Hyrule DLC codes for Wii U version will be inside the box (so you can give them to a friend)
-Stereoscopic 3D is only available on New 3DS thanks to extra juice
-reconfirms all HW Wii U DLC will be included in HWL
-will consider DLC for HW Legends if there's enough demand, nothing planned right now
-everything from Wii U version is in the 3DS version except Challenge Mode due to the smaller screen size

The game must be pretty demanding if they're disabling 3D on the old 3DS'. Even Smash had 3D, but then again Sakurai and his team are wizards. I wonder if this means that Miiverse will be disabled on old 3DS' too.