Main Menu

why I hate emos

Started by Barc, March 31, 2010, 01:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 03, 2010, 06:56:15 PM
People do stupid things when they are depressed to feel better. 
But that stupid crap isn't actually making them feel better. If it was, it would be helping them to get through the depression. Instead, it's probably just going to make things worse.

TranceRaver83

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 03, 2010, 06:59:14 PM
But that stupid crap isn't actually making them feel better. If it was, it would be helping them to get through the depression. Instead, it's probably just going to make things worse.
It gives them a quick rush of euphoria ,which makes them feel better, then when the effects wear off, the depression kicks in again, and they keep going in for the same euphoric feeling ,and the depression gets worse and worse gradually over time (not to mention the other health effects), and soon, their whole life is messed up.

I honestly dont know why people dont just go to the doctor and get it checked out and probably fixed.

Barc

there´s to many coments lke to make quotes, so to tranceraver, yes, It wasnt my intention to say that and I HAD been in a depression +_+ and I wrote this just because I hate EMOS EMOS EMOS( READ THAT, EMOS, NOT DEPRESSED PEOPLE)  BECAUSE THEY ENJOY AND SHOW the world their horrible lifes because they think they´re the only ones in a bad situation

AND TECH, LISTEN: I know how you feel because my mom thinks I am stupid because of a single test or lost subject and she also works to much so I can´t see her, my dad is wishing that I don´t exist because he married another woman  13 years ago, so for him I am an accident so he hates me, my friends always make fun of me and my best friend hates me so TRANCERAVER I think i did have a depression and even tried to suicide myself (you have no idea of how ashamed I am of that) but nnow i know life is good and can´t be destroyed by myself

to everyone else I agree with all of you espetialy with draco and thegameninja

chet

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on April 04, 2010, 11:10:55 AM
there´s to many coments lke to make quotes, so to tranceraver, yes, It wasnt my intention to say that and I HAD been in a depression +_+ and I wrote this just because I hate EMOS EMOS EMOS( READ THAT, EMOS, NOT DEPRESSED PEOPLE)  BECAUSE THEY ENJOY AND SHOW the world their horrible lifes because they think they´re the only ones in a bad situation

AND TECH, LISTEN: I know how you feel because my mom thinks I am stupid because of a single test or lost subject and she also works to much so I can´t see her, my dad is wishing that I don´t exist because he married another woman  13 years ago, so for him I am an accident so he hates me, my friends always make fun of me and my best friend hates me so TRANCERAVER I think i did have a depression and even tried to suicide myself (you have no idea of how ashamed I am of that) but nnow i know life is good and can´t be destroyed by myself

to everyone else I agree with all of you espetialy with draco and thegameninja

uhhh... in TECH, do you mean Chet?
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

Wormie93

Attention deprived, hormone filled, suicidally challenged, teenager with too much time.
We all have problems. They just put it on full blast, all. the. time.
Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 02, 2010, 03:01:29 PM
Anemone is not emo. She is insane. There is a difference.
really now  ::)
Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 03, 2010, 06:59:14 PM
unless you're a masochist,then thats another argument
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on April 07, 2010, 12:23:38 PM
unless you're a masochist,then thats another argument
There are emo masochists? You're blowin' mah mind.

Barc

Quote from: chet on April 04, 2010, 06:26:08 PM
uhhh... in TECH, do you mean Chet?
umm kinda, YEAH  my bad

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 07, 2010, 01:02:47 PM
There are emo masochists? You're blowin' mah mind.

the mere fact of being an emo is being a little masochists  because some of them enjoy it

Hakudamashi

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on April 07, 2010, 01:14:04 PM
the mere fact of being an emo is being a little masochists  because some of them enjoy it
Which I will never understand
Sadists yeah,but masochists are just a world apart
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hyper Shadow 00

Quote from: windlessusher on April 07, 2010, 01:49:03 PM
Which I will never understand
Sadists yeah,but masochists are just a world apart

Yeah me neither, Seriously EMOs are too confusing for me
Mew is awesome

IRA190

chet

Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

RainbowBeautyRocks

EMOS ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!! UR A JERK!!!!! ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE ARE EMOS U KNOW!!!!!!!!

nikothehedgehog

i like emo girls cuz they're hawt! but i kinda dont like the whole cutting of wrist actions they do...  :(

RainbowBeautyRocks

I had to stop cause i have ranolds