what is your favorite video game?

Started by billyhatcher312, September 15, 2011, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyhatcher312

so what is it ???

Ioshyriku

sorry but there are like an infinite of topics like this

and since most of you already know: Phantasy Star I and IV(even if I don't really play it that much nowdays)

Tanassy

PSNGigoByte

I have a good list.. So listen up! ;)

PlayStation (X/1, 2, 3, PSP):
Metal Gear Solid series (1, 2, 3, 4, Peace Walker, Portable Ops..)
MAG
Warhawk (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet
Crash Bandicoot (2, 3, Wrath of Cortex)
Klonoa 2

PC:
Sonic & Knuckles Collection
Sonic CD
Minecraft
Portal 1/2
MGS2 Substance
Fallout 3/New Vegas

Sega - ANYTHING sonic.

List is dragging on, especially as this was meant to be 'a' favorite video game, rather than a list.
...Hmmm...

billyhatcher312

well my favorite games are need for speed most wanted, sonic and sega all-stars racing, mario kart wii and 64, starfox64 and the 3DS version, i also like the SNES version of starfox.  i also like sonic unleashed, sonic heroes, SADX, sonic CD, sonic 1 2 & 3, super mario 64, super mario kart, super mario bros. and alot of other games that i cant put on this page :P

hackerman

well i have tons of favourite I guess it would be the ones i like playing right now would be The Simpsons Hit And Run and Kingdom Hearts also Megaman X Command Mission

~Bubblicious~

My top three favorite games of ALL TIME are as follows

Top favorite: Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Second Favorite: Tomb Raider 3
Third Favorite: Legend of  Zelda: Majora's Mask

billyhatcher312

hey the games that i mostly play now r sonic & SEGA all-stars racing  and banman & robin for SNES

Fluttershy

billyhatcher312

wow guys i haven't heard alot of these games but i might try them too

1amyrose1

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

billyhatcher312

i also like pokemon XD gale of darkness, pokemon dimond, pearl, and platinum

sonicknuckles01

MY favorite games are tombraider 4 and left4dead

billyhatcher312

Quote from: sonicknuckles01 on September 22, 2011, 07:41:05 PM
MY favorite games are tombraider 4 and left4dead

ive heard of thoes games but i never played them

karloskombat

MrMikeTheHedgehog

KingQuan

Supashadic

Every Sonic Game except sonic labyrinth.
Every Zelda Game.
Every Mario Game except mario is missing and mario's time machine.
Every KH Game.
Yugioh GX Tag Force 1,2,3

jkid101094

Quote from: Supashadic on September 02, 2012, 02:13:28 PM
Every Zelda Game.
Every KH Game.
This kid seems pretty cool. Just sayin'.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Supashadic on September 02, 2012, 02:13:28 PM
Every Zelda Game.
Every KH Game.
You know your shit brah :I
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Supashadic

Im'a take that as a compliment. Thank ya.

billyhatcher312

i love sonic 1, 2 and 3, sonic adventure and SA2 and other games that i cant list on this topic

xXxOxide016xXx

Pretty much everything Sonic, the classic Spyro The Dragon Series, Crash Bandicoot, Minecraft and Portal 1/2 :3.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: xXxOxide016xXx on September 06, 2012, 07:46:57 PM
Pretty much everything Sonic, the classic Spyro The Dragon Series, Crash Bandicoot, Minecraft and Portal 1/2 :3.

i agree i like all of the sonic games and crash bandicoot

FlashTheHedgehog123

This list could go on forever, so I'll just name a few.

Team Fortress 2
Minecraft
Portal 1 and 2
All Zelda Games
Almost all Sonic Games
Donkey Kong 64
Sonic CD
The Sims 3
Spiral Knights.

That's no even half my list, it's longer.
Hello!

billyhatcher312

I like all of the transformers games and every sonic game and all of the back to the future games on PS3 & 360

Shinigami

..Good god there are too many to list. XD However, i do particularly enjoy Okami a lot..it's a Wii game, if there's anyone here that's played it..well, good on you. for those who haven't..what're you waiting for? get a copy! xD

no seriously. the thing I love most about it is how it's portrayed in this scroll-painting-styled sort of manner and the music of that game is just one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard. the Wii remote makes it a lot of fun, too; drawing symbols in order to activate the thirteen brush god powers..

Yeah, it's definitely at the top of my list..and I will be forever thankful for the friend that insisted that I'd get it. when she said it was the 'Best game ever'...she was right.
A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Shinigami on November 28, 2012, 06:12:45 PM
..Good god there are too many to list. XD However, i do particularly enjoy Okami a lot..it's a Wii game, if there's anyone here that's played it..well, good on you. for those who haven't..what're you waiting for? get a copy! xD

no seriously. the thing I love most about it is how it's portrayed in this scroll-painting-styled sort of manner and the music of that game is just one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard. the Wii remote makes it a lot of fun, too; drawing symbols in order to activate the thirteen brush god powers..

Yeah, it's definitely at the top of my list..and I will be forever thankful for the friend that insisted that I'd get it. when she said it was the 'Best game ever'...she was right.

Okami was originally a ps2 game but then they put it on the wii but the wii game controls suck

Riot_Monsterous

Welp, I think I've posted this in a waayyyy back topic, but.. >w> maybe things have changed~

Final fantasy IX and XIII
Sonic adventure 2 battle and the first Sonic the hedgehog. :3
All the Sly Cooper games~
WET, annd the classic Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games. >w>
Anything else, I'm too lazy to list. xD

SirnaqTheEchidna

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Sly Cooper 3
Sonic 3 & K
Sonic Adventure
... and with that, the forgotten echidna, the other guardian of Angel Island, set off to find Knuckles. :P

eastport

My favorite game is either Spyro 2 or 3. It's been so long since I've played either, that I would need to replay them to decide.

Megaman123

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas it my Favortite.