Main Menu

Started by billyhatcher312, October 26, 2011, 05:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyhatcher312

hey guys please stop messing with my karma ok and im not doing anything wrong so who ever is messing with me better speak up >:( >:(

jkid101094

This happens to all of us. I've noticed my karma go down several times. Some people just don't care and because we can't track karma we can't do jack, bud. Sorry. All I can do is one up ya a few times. I wish whoever the hell keeps abusing karma would quit it, though, regardless of what rank they are.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 26, 2011, 05:45:40 AM
This happens to all of us. I've noticed my karma go down several times. Some people just don't care and because we can't track karma we can't do jack, bud. Sorry. All I can do is one up ya a few times. I wish whoever the hell keeps abusing karma would quit it, though, regardless of what rank they are.
hey thanks jkid if i were a mod id give u + 10 karma

JetTheHawk

dude its obviously for a reason because it was 70 yesterday. now its -20 so you were probably spamming alot and a certain mod didnt like it probably.
NO SIGNATURE

Tanassy

I reset it to zero for you. I don't know who is doing this or why but I can't imagine it's for no reason.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on October 26, 2011, 05:31:28 PM
I reset it to zero for you. I don't know who is doing this or why but I can't imagine it's for no reason.
hey thanks tana

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 26, 2011, 05:45:40 AM

people give a minus when something bothering them by that specific person and a plus when they really like something from that specific person...

...or just because the persons popular = auto-karma

HereAndThere

I have a feeling that Jon is behind this.
I remember seeing him talking about it on the chat a while ago...Said something about SonicFan223 not deserving 70 karma or something.
So I suggest you ask him about it.

jkid101094

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on October 27, 2011, 07:25:28 AM
people give a minus when something bothering them by that specific person and a plus when they really like something from that specific person...

Haha, no. There are people on the site who screw with people's karma for pure amusement, I've had it done to me.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on October 27, 2011, 07:25:28 AM

That's mostly true..

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Jeexx on October 27, 2011, 07:40:41 AM
I have a feeling that Jon is behind this.
I remember seeing him talking about it on the chat a while ago...Said something about SonicFan223 not deserving 70 karma or something.
So I suggest you ask him about it.
well then i think that he doesn't deserve to be a mod

Tanassy

Quote from: Sonicfan223 on October 27, 2011, 03:22:08 PM
well then i think that he doesn't deserve to be a mod
Oh trust me I think you're right.

EchidnaPower

Not that that'll change anything. If you ask me dude, karma is overrated. I used to be upset by it, but in the end your karma stat has nothing to do with what you do or what you're allowed to do. If you enjoy the forum, that's all that matters.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Tanassy

Quote from: EchidnaPower on October 27, 2011, 04:03:36 PM
Not that that'll change anything. If you ask me dude, karma is overrated. I used to be upset by it, but in the end your karma stat has nothing to do with what you do or what you're allowed to do. If you enjoy the forum, that's all that matters.
It can't really be overrated if nobody really pays attention to it..

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on October 27, 2011, 03:48:45 PM
Oh trust me I think you're right.
yeah because i PM jon and told him he was being childish about it so if he stops i wont mess with his karma