New Pokemon Movie! Kyurem vs. the Sacred Swordsmen!

Started by jkid101094, December 08, 2011, 06:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I posted this because I find it pretty interesting. Also because we might get the Keldeo event.
This also kind of confirms Virizion as a boy which makes jkid sad. D:

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 08, 2011, 07:13:24 AM
How's it confirm a gender for Virizion?
Well it doesn't exactly say "swordswoman". Also if they're based off the three musketeers then it would apparently make sense that Virizion is male.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I don't think the word swordsmen necessarily holds any gender meaning... But, yeah, The Musketeers were all guys. :P

Hakudamashi

I haven't watched Pokemon is months...
I haven't watched any anime in months actually...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

... i swear, everytime im learning something in school it comes back to haunt me. (Currently forced to read The Three Musketeers.)

TheGameNinja

Kyurem's it it too... perhaps that third game will be released around the same time?

Oh, and about the Musketeers. I named mine after the Three Caballeros. Cobalion is Donald, Virizion is Jose, and Terrakion is Panchito.

Keldeo will be Aracuan, for this little guy. He's not one of the Caballeros, but he's in the movie. =3=

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 08, 2011, 06:53:35 PM
Kyurem's it it too... perhaps that third game will be released around the same time?

Oh, and about the Musketeers. I named mine after the Three Caballeros. Cobalion is Donald, Virizion is Jose, and Terrakion is Panchito.

Keldeo will be Aracuan, for this little guy. He's not one of the Caballeros, but he's in the movie. =3=

+1 for fond childhood memories
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay