Sonic Future Force

Started by Gleech, November 29, 2009, 09:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

Fireyo ran back to the scene of robots. He noticed two new members there.
"So, who are you two?"
witty sig caption

Gleech

((OOC: do whatever with Arrow, Draco. He's knocked out right now, so I don't care))

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Dracoslythe

[[OoC||Okay?  haha, I'll just leave him be since we dunno whut's wrong wif himmmm

-kicks writer block-]]

Jordan teh Echidna

Bluashike laughed his evil laugh "Ahhahahah..AHAHAHAHAH!! FINALLY! I have RID myself of that IDIOT!". He ran to the rubble and saw that the gold statue was still intact. Blosh touched Mikey and he teleported to the big, invisible dome's courtyard. Blaushike saw that things had become incredibly quiet...a bit TOO quiet if ya ask me...
He could JUST hear some indistinct chat in a nearby alleyway and though "hmm, well this baby still has 5 shots left in her and i need to fill up my complete collection...so ok, here i go!" Bluashike ran to the alleyway and saw around 3 people...one was knocked out, one healing him, and the other just standing there...
Blosh clicked out his gold gun and shouted "HEERREE'S BLOSHY!"
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Dracoslythe

Again, without moving her head, Solstice greeted herself and Equinox to Fireyo.
"I'm Solstice, and this is my brother, Equinox.  Who might you be?"
She then turned to the knocked out character.
"Damn it all, I don't know what to do with him.  I can bandage his wounds, but that's about it..."  Before she had finished talking, she was already wrapping Arrow up in bandages.

Equinox threw his head around at the sound of someone yelling "HEERREE'S BLOSHY!"
"What the hell?"  He snapped as he saw that this "Bloshy" character had a bazooka like gun.  He lost concentration for a split second as he admired the glistening weapon.
"Hey, guys, this one doesn't look like a friendly character..."

Gamerdude

Alex turn around and saw Bluashike. "Just great." Alex got behind cover and pulled out his gun that he picked up on the way over here. " I'll hold this guy off, you better grab those two guys and get out of here while you still can." Alex starts to fire at him. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Just go!"

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Kirby

"I guess he's got this covered" Said flash

He dropped the piece and said "dad, I hope I find you..."

Jordan teh Echidna

Blaushike deflected Alex's bullets with a strange shiny item he held in his hand. He then got out his gold gun and blasted a shot at him. It froze Alex halfway, then eventually it completely covered him up, freezing him...
Blosh touched him and he teleported away.
"heh, at least no one knows the cure for this gun...what kind of idiot carries fire with him?" he mutteres to himself.

I can't post much now as i gotta go, see ya

~This is me, Signin' out! ;D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Fireyo was looking at the green creature standing in front of him, and was shocked at what he done to a fellow member of their 'group.'
"Screw you!"
He ran up to blaushike, dragged up his knee and kneed him in the crotch.
OOC-Yeah, I play dirty XD
witty sig caption

Kirby

'Wha?" Flash turned around and saw a frozen figure.

"What the?! FIRE SLASH!" He said.

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey couldn't see anything...it was all dark...he knew that he still had his conscience but he was immobile and couldn't move. As it was too dark, Mikey lit a little flame in his right hand to light up the area, but it had no effect. He DID feel some kind of liquid drip down his hand though and his hand was free, so he lit a biggerflame and freed his whole arm. He figured that fire could melt whatever was freezing him so he covered the fire around his whole body (OOC:he's immune to fire). He saw a blinding light enter his eyes and he closed his eyes to protect them. He opened them later and saw where he was...back in the same stupid courtyard of that blasted green fox!
------------------------
Bluashike felt a sting right in the round tables and flew back to his invisible dome, unnoticed, grabbing his crotch in pain. "ARGG! What kind of imbecile fights like THAT? owww" he said...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

((OOC: Arrow got shot by a laser, Draco, not much but he's mortal :P))

Kirby

"What a day!" Said Flash. "I wonder where everyone is..."

He then realized he was starving.

Gleech

The sun was starting to come up, meaning the hot, desert-like roads of Irrithous that lead up to the great central metropolis would become the only battlegrounds for these Mobians as they fought their way through the waves and waves of robots. The sun was still low, but was starting to brighten up some things for these brave warriors in their attempt to fight off the robots.

Arrow woke up, his head spinning. He was just shot so things weren't making sense. Everything seemed to echo, and everything seemed slow through his eyes as he watched the Mobians fight off the robots in front of him.

He looked down at his chest, it was bandaged up, however he wasn't awake to find out why.

He couldn't speak, he was still waking up.

Suddenly bursts of gunfire became louder and louder as he woke up. He sat up, looking for a weapon, "W-" he tried to speak some words, it was finally coming clear to him, "Wh-... where's a weapon?" he asked as he looked at the two new Mobians beside him, he didn't know who they were, but apparently they helped him.

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey looked around and saw all the gold freedom fighters scattered around the courtyard "oh gawd, this is gonna be a long day" he said, building up a fireball in his right hand.
Pesterchum = sirJayden