Sonic Future Force

Started by Gleech, November 29, 2009, 09:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

"When will this fight end?!" Said Flash, continuously ripping through the armor of the robots. Suddenly, he was knocked back by a robot. He tried to scratch the armor off, but it wouldn't budge. The robot's arm transformed into a spinning sawblade. "Get away, Get Away, GET AWAY!!" Flash let out a sound barrier- breaking scream that hurdled the robot into nearby trashcans.
"Whoa, what was that?" Flash asked himself. He decided that there was no time to waste and continued to fight the robots. 

Gleech

Arrow regained enough strength to get up, "Guys forget this! There're too many!" he yelled.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

ChaosDazer

RBR-You haven't even posted a profile yet!

Fireyo was wiping sweat from his forehead.

"We can't give up now!"
witty sig caption

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 23, 2010, 06:36:04 AM
Kami is SEGAs latest failed atempt. shes shadows apprentice and im not spending r years explaining her to yall. kami:dat waz easy!!

Now that's just laziness ¬.¬

You can't rp unless someone accepts a profile you make...
And ur godmodding >_<
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Shadow26

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey was too tired to free all these freedom fighters, and his fire was failing anyway, so he couldn't free one.
In the distance he heard a rumble, coming from Blaushike's mansion behind him. It was coming from a really big door under the lab. In a split second, a big, tractor-like robot crashed through the doors, with a flamethrower on top and a spiked steamroller on the bottom. "Ohhhh crud...his can't be good" Mikey said, looking at the flameroller in dread. It was approaching fast and Mikey was in the middle of a huge crowd of golden statues, barely anywhere to run. He thought their plan was to melt the freedom fighters from their gold then crush them with the spiked steamroller, but there was one flaw in their plan.
The flameroller had already crushed half the freedom fighters so when it got to him, Mikey grabbed the fire from the flamethrower, and held it there, grunting as it was too much. He then used the last of his strength and pushed the fire into the flameroller, blowing it to pieces!
Mikey was able to escape Blauhike's courtyard after the flameroller cleared the way and he ran to the exit.
He looked back to the statues, living beings inside them, suffering...He stood for two minutes in silence to acknowledge them and muttered "I'll save you...no matter how hard i try...i'll save you..." and he ran back out and into the city.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Fireyo was pushing back a herd of Robots.
"For the love of God..."
He ran at one of the larger one. Just then, he felt a searing pain through his chest. The robot was holding a makeshift spear, and Fireyo had charged into it.
"AHH!"
He fell to the floor in searing pain.
"Heeelllpppp..."
witty sig caption

Gamerdude

"........oooooooo my head....huh?" Alex woke up to find himself in some unknown place sitting in a puddle of melted gold liquid. " How did I......Wait! Where is everyone?! Last thing I remember I......Oh why that little........!!!" Alex looked around and saw he was surrounded by golden statues that looked like people. "What in the world is this place?" Alex looked around and saw the exit nearby. "Thank god." Alex ran and went through the exit as fast he could.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Gleech

Arrow was about to run when he turned around with bullets flying everywhere,

"FIREYO!!" he yelled, rushing over and sliding on his knees on the ground to get to Fireyo, "Cover me!" he yelled as he wrapped Fireyo's arm around himself, and tried to help him up, quickly he saw a revolver on the ground and picked it up, it still had three rounds left,

He kept his right arm around Fireyo and his left with the revolver,

"Guys! Run! We can't take them here!" he yelled, moving back with Fireyo still being held up by his right arm.

((OOC: Rainbow, you're temporarily banned from this roleplay for that. If you can't read the story, rules, or anything about this roleplay, then please don't bother joining. This is a serious roleplay, not a silly free-for-all.

I don't want to be rude but I must do this.))

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey saw Arrow with Fireyo and ran over to help, dodging a passing bullet and shooting the robot who almost got him in between the eyes. "Hey, is everything okay?" he said with a bit of uncertaincy.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

Arrow shot one bullet at a robot, taking out it's left eye,
"Not really," he said, grunting as he lifted Fireyo up more,

"We need to get these guys out of here, it's too m-" Arrow was interrupted when all of the sudden a few shots fired off in the distance, several robots stood there, and then fell down.

"What in the world..." Arrow turned around.

Shadow the hedgehog and a few other Freedom Fighters were on top of a building, in front of the pale moon that was bright, lighting up the whole sky as the clouds passed.

They stood there in a triumphant stance, watching the few people down below. Shadow whispered something to one of the Freedom Fighters next to him, and shortly after the Freedom Fighters following Shadow stormed into battle, assisting the fellow Freedom Fighters below.

darkness shadow

Aurum saw shadow appear and smiled "looks like heavy artillery has arrived!" Blade also looked "say what?, oh... sweet!"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Kirby

Flash was getting Tired of Clawing through the endless chain of Robots. He then Spotted a Nearby Street sign. He broke it off its' post, And Clawed the Sign part off. He now had metal pole to use as a weapon. He then heard the clanking of Metal coming closer. He spun around, Pole in hand, Slashing the Robots' arm off its' body. Flash didn't stop. He kept on attacking the robot, using a combination of horizontal and vertical slashes. He delivered a deadly final blow to the robot, a 360 degree Smash attack that sent it falling to the ground.

Flash saw a rectangular-shaped object in the rubble of the fallen robot. It had the words, VIDEO DIARY engraved on it.