Sonic Future Force

Started by Gleech, November 29, 2009, 09:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Arrow sighed, "Finally...!" he said, almost fainting.

Shadow's men stormed in, taking down the robots that were surrounding everyone who had already been there.

Arrow shot at another robot, he hit it, but it didn't die. However one of the Freedom Fighters that was with Shadow took it out before it started firing at Arrow.

Arrow put Fireyo down on the ground, "I'll be back, don't worry," he said to Fireyo, as he picked up one of the Robot's turret arms and started using it to fire at the other robots.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

Aurum jumped over to Arrow !need a hand, since the arm doesn't come with one?" whilst blade went of to aid others of shadow's troops
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow chuckled, "Just like old times, right?"

Arrow was spraying the bullets all over the place, knocking a few robots over, "This thing wont last me long, so sure."

darkness shadow

Aurum also chuckled "old times never get old, they just improve!" Aurum pressed a few buttons on his wrist device "activate FPS lock on system" a holographic screen appeared in front of his eyes "alright, lets hope this works... FIRE!" the end of the keyblade came alit with flame and started shooting fire towards the fuel tanks "whoo, i think i'm getting the hang of this magic thing! but the fire died straight after. "arr... nuts... well, it was worth a shot... or 5..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow chuckled, "Know how you use this?" Arrow stopped firing and tossed Aurum a revolver, "Or have you been dimension traveling too much?"

darkness shadow

Aurum caught the gun "simple as pulling a trigger, you still have to do that in other dimensions" Aurum aimed the gun and started firing, again using the FPS lock on system to help "i could make you one of these later if you want!"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"The gun, or the lock on system?" Arrow asked, hearing the turret start running out of bullets,
"Crud" he mumbled, as he dropped it.

A robot was coming up behind him, suddenly he kicked backwards and hit it in the head, making the robot fall to the ground, "All those years of training finally paid off," he said, getting in a fighting stance.

darkness shadow

Aurum laughed "the lock on system of course" the gun then ran out of bullets "well... won't be needing this" Aurum de-activated the lock on system and put the gun away, and also got into a fighting stance "just to let you know, hitting metal hurts a lot more than flesh... oh and... i got something to show ya, it'll be a great help towards the resistance"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Kirby

"Hey, Arrow, what do you make of this?" Flash said as he ran towards Arrow, holding the Video Diary in hand.

He tripped on a nearby stone. "Ow... That hurt." He then looked at the rest of the Diary, Finding a Faded name.

Gleech

Arrow quickly turned to Aurum, "Sure, it'd help a lot," he turned around and walked over to Flash,

He took a quick look at it, "Appears to be a video dia-" Arrow cut off as a robot hovered in view in an alleyway and shot off a rocket near by, missing everyone, but it made Arrow duck,

"Rockets now? Really?" he paused to look at the situation, and then turned to Flash again, "We can take a look at it when we get back to the base."

Kirby

"Gotcha, Arrow."
Flash saw another robot shoot a rocket.
"Jeez, you try to help a robot by blowing it up and this is how it repays you."
Flash got ready in his fighting stance.
"Time for me to get to work!"

darkness shadow

Aurum clenched his fists at the rockets "if one of those are a direct hit, we're gonners... want a sneak preview Arrow?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey saw a rocket approaching him with increasing speed, so he jumped and they hit a bunch of robots behind him, clearing a path for escape. "I'm off for lunch :D" he said, running.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

darkness shadow

when blade saw the rocket pass over head he swallowed and quietly said to himself "damn, why now?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jordan teh Echidna

((*blades conscience*
Cos', rockets love you >:D))

((Gleech: I had to add the "(( ))" because its not really in the roleplay))
Pesterchum = sirJayden