Sonic Future Force

Started by Gleech, November 29, 2009, 09:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

NOTE: Due to a moderation error, the old, "Sonic Future Force" was deleted, and it took me up until NOW to finally make a new one. I luckily had all this saved, but you people will sadly have to be re-accepted, and before that, remake your bios...

This section is for the current updates in the roleplay.
News:
November 29, 2009
I finally got the roleplay posted again, after weeks of not posting it.
SLIGHT update, you can now decide if your character is good, neutral, or evil.

November 30, 2009
We'll now be color coding your names, to make sure we know how close you are to being kicked out.

December 18, 2009
The city this takes place in has a name, now. Irrithous. This, however, isn't the whole world. Mobius is more than just Irrithous, but Eggman conquered more than just the central city, he conquered more, and more, and more, making one big city thats almost half the world. So basically, he's in control of half the world. The other half should still be free, but half is a LOT.

May 10, 2010
More updated story, and an attempt at a revival.

Color Code:
Purple ~ Clean
Blue ~ Ok
Light Blue ~ Slightly watched
Green ~ Watched
Yellow ~ Danger
Orange ~ Kicked (Temporarily)
Red ~ Kicked (Forever)

Current Accepted:

Gleech ~ Arrow
HMS7 ~ HMS7, Ninja
Draco ~ Solstice, Equinox
Shadow26 ~ Shade
Jeexx ~ Jeexx
Mikey the Echidna ~ Mikey, Blaushike
DarknessShadow ~ Aurum, Blade
Voorhees21 ~ Esfer
Gamerdude ~ Alex
KirbySoul11 ~ Flash
ChaosDazer ~ Fireyo

Current Pending:

None.

Current Denied:

None.

Current Banned:

Jetthehawk ~ Failure to follow the topic rules.

"10 years later... heh, no one would've ever expected it," a lonely voice says... showing a city of mayhem, cars destroyed, buildings burning, streets torn up,

"I... I wonder if I could've stopped him... I always do," the voice says, showing more destruction,

"The force he had... it was just too much." the view of the city started to go to static,

"All the people he hurt, building he destroyed, homes he ruined... I just, couldn't handle it... I ended up getting myself caught when I went to face him without backup," the image gets normal and turns to a large tower,

"I bet you're wondering who I'm talking about, right?" the camera pans up to see someone standing on the tower, it quickly zooms in and shows,

"...My nemesis, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, or, as I call him, Eggman." the camera zooms out and then breaks,

"Because of me, the world has no hope," there was a pause in the speaking,

"I bet you're wondering... who I am," he asked,

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog... and because of me, everything is destroyed."

Well if you hadn't guessed from the intro, Eggman has finally beaten Sonic, 10 years later. As recorded from the data logs that were scrapped, the legendary hero, Sonic the Hedgehog went into battle with Eggman recently, to try and stop him from continuing his rampage all over the world. Sadly, because of the losses Sonic suffered during that battle, Sonic's mind was set on revenge, not victory, making him weak on the outside. He fell for every one of the old tricks Eggman threw at him. No one really knows how Eggman became so powerful, but all they knew was, all the old heroes, were either dead, captured, or badly injured.

"*ZZZRRRTTT*
Data Log, April 29th, 2019

Status Report:
There have been a few deaths,
Many injuries.

The capitol of Irrithous, the Center, has been completely taken over, the attempts at suicide missions into The Center have all been failures.

The outside has been hit with many years of damage. The outskirts are covered in sand, cars piled up on the sides of the road, buildings collapsed, places destroyed. However it's still the home to many of the fighters.

The Tower, the very center of Irrithous, is where Eggman resides. The building touches the sky with its demonic shape and messed-up appearance.

The Center is the inner area of Irrithous, many Mobians still live there, but the rules are strict. The dictator-like aggression from Eggman has sent many Mobians in The Center to their death... but it's cleaner and nicer than The Outskirts.

The skies are usually blue and cloud-less in the morning, making stealth airstrikes vulnerable and able to be seen. Even at night the Night Watch usually sets up defenses to stop any air attacks.

We only have a few leaders left,
Major Manic the Hedgehog his leaderships skills are lacking in war, but he leads the stealth division. Knowing most of the streets of the south-east Outskirts, he leads a group of Mobians into stealth missions. If he ends up in a Firefight, he usually can handle himself, due to his years of experience in the Sonic Underground.
Weapon of Choice: Dual Wielded Glock 17s.
Sidearm: His second Glock 17.

Lieutenant General Sally Acorn her strategic mind has helped out in many battles, giving her the rank of Lieutenant General. She's good around a pistol, and knows her enemies well. Stick with her, and you'll be safe... for awhile.
Weapon of Choice: Desert Eagle.
Sidearm: None.

Captain Miles "Tails" Prower, his powerful (Even though the Power-EMP weakened it) mind helps in creation of many inventions. Sadly Captain Prower suffered an injury from a grenade and is no longer out in the field. Instead he usually stays behind and helps Lieutenant General Acorn plan out strategies, and helps in the creation of new technology.
Weapon of Choice: MP5.
Sidearm: M1911.

Brigadier General Knuckles the Echidna, even though his strength is gone, his knuckles still pack a big punch. He may not be the strongest of the group, but he's still good with melee tactics. However fighting alongside Captain Prower, he too suffered an injury from the grenade. However it wasn't as bad as Captain Prower, he still rarely shows up in battle.
Weapon of Choice: M16.
Sidearm: His fists.

Major General Shadow the Hedgehog, his aggressive style of war is strange, yet effective. Most are discouraged to join his team, however some still do.
Weapon of Choice: AK-47 w/ scope.
Sidearm: Mini Uzi.

MIA reports:
Second Lieutenant Silver the Hedgehog

Captain Mighty the Armadillo

First Lieutenant Sonia the Hedgehog

Colonel Bunnie Rabbot
Last Seen: Firefight, Northeast side of the Outskirts, 2019 (Along with First Lieutenant Sonia).

Corporal Espio the Chameleon

KIA Reports:
Sergeant Amy Rose
Reason of death: Attempting to rescue Sonic.

End Status Report."

Eggman used his genius mind to use Sonic's own powers against the world, too. He generated enough power from the chaos emeralds, and a sample of DNA from Sonic, to set off an EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) that instead of knocking out electricity, would knock out all powers from anyone who had super powers.

To clear things up: Eggman made their powers uncontrolable and weak, meaning they had to learn them all again, causing issues when fighting against even Eggman's lowest robots.
Example:
Knuckles isn't super strong.
Tails isn't super smart*
Sonic isn't super fast
etc...

* I know Tails' genius mind doesnt come from a power, but think about it... it should.

Rules:
1)You CAN'T learn to control your powers in one post.
2)An important enemy can't be defeated in one post.
3)You have to have a reasonable opening, not like, "Steve: *fights robots* HAI GUYZ"
4)Please at least TRY to use proper english during this...
5)You can use the "Character: Words" system, but it'll be looked down on by me and a few others.
6)No posting random entries to battles that are quickly won, example, "Stever: *Goes and fights Metal Sonic* YEAH! *Kicks metal sonic and kills him*"
7)You must be accepted if you want to join in, if you aren't you can't join in. If you say I'm not fair, then tough beans.
8)If you aren't accepted, and you go off and create a roleplay just like this, I will delete it.
9)Too lazy to read the rules or story? Well then that means you can't join.
10)No godmodding... this is stupid and against the rules.
11)You may swear but please don't go too over-board with it.
Character sheet:
----------------------------------------------
|Name:
|Nickname*:
|Gender:
|Age:
|Species:
|Side:
|Appearence description/picture:
|Equipment*:
|Power:
|Other Abilities*:
|Personality:
|History*:
|Family*:
|
|Roleplaying Style:
|Sample of Roleplaying:
----------------------------------------------
Don't wanna deal with the lines?
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname*:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Side:[/b]
[b]Appearence description/picture:[/b]
[b]Equipment*:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Other Abilities*:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History*:[/b]
[b]Family*:[/b]

[b]Roleplaying Style:[/b]
[b]Sample of Roleplaying:[/b]

* Can be deleted.
Do not edit this sheet, or copy it without permission. This sheet includes EVERYTHING you need to make a character, thought the box around it can be deleted, that was just for looks.
NOTE! You're age has to be 10 years older than your characters original age.
NOTE! You're "Other Abilities" will NOT be uncontrollable, unless its your main 'power', like if you use a sword, your strength will be too heavy to use, etc...
NOTE! Remember to type OUTSIDE the "B" boxes, so that we dont get the title and the words mixed up.

Name: Arrow
Species:Hedgehog
Side:Good
Appearence description/picture: Arrow is a purpleish-blue hedgehog with red sripes on his spikes/spines/hair. He also has a big red one going down his head, ending between his eyes, and going back, like an Arrow. He's medium height for a 21-year-old, and has a deeper voice than when he was 11, thought, it's not TOO deep. He sometimes wears a belt, to carry grenades and guns in for when he's going out. He usually has some dirt on his face, since he's usually either working on a vehicle, or blasting robots down.He also has a few cuts and blast marks in some places, due to him being sometimes thoughtless in what he does. His fur is always a tad messy, since he doesn't bother to fix it since it'll just mess up anyway, dodging so much. He also wears a brown bandana on his head.
Equipment: He has a guns thats your average Berretta pistol, with a few modifications, such as a laser blast setting, and a laser pointer for a target. He also installed a scope on it, just in case he needed it. His gun's scope is removable. He sometimes carries regular, and smoke, grenades with him. He might also hop on his custom made ATV he uses, 2 seats, he also has a few guns equiped to it, so he can shoot when on it.
Power: Un-controllable super speed.
Other Abilities*: He's pretty smart.
Personality: Because of his friends and family being killed or captured, Arrow can be easily angered if that subject is brought up. He tries to show his true nice self at all times, but he finds that a lot of times an angered mess comes out instead. He doesn't know why he's like this, but he tries not to be. He still helps his friends when he can, though, even taking a blaster shot if needed. His hunger for killing has grown because of Eggman being in control, so sometimes he makes stupid mistakes without thinking it through. He's usually nice around his friends and fellow allies, or at least, tries to be. He isn't bad though, since, as I said, he tries to be nice, but the war has changed him.
History*: Arrow's family were the first killed, it seemed like they were to him, at least. He tried to stop the robots, but when he tried he just failed. He attempted to kick at them, but somehow they were smarter than the previous models, 10 years ago, and grabbed his foot, swinging him around until he was unconsious. When he woke up, his parents were dead, and he had failed them.

He always remembered that day where he failed to rescue them, and blames himself for what happened. When he found out Knuckles, the first hero to get injured, was hurt, he knew this war was going to turn the wrong way. Somehow, Eggman knew all their moves! He figured that after more than 20 years of being beaten around, Eggman must've revived all his old data of fighting moves and stuff.

The real problem, was when they re-did Arrow's powers. Arrow didn't know what to do once his powers were, 'gone'. He couldn't control them, when he tried to run fast, he ran at a normal speed! When he DIDN'T want to run fast, rarely, though, would he speed up. He never got it, he knew HOW to control his powers, well, eventually he forgot, since it was awhile since those days, but it just wasn't working for him! He knew he wasn't the only one, though. He tracked down Tails, to find out he was injured, as well, and couldn't help. He then tried to find one of the other heroes, Silver, but he was no where to be found. He eventually teamed up with the group the heroes led. Now he waits for the day he gets revenge on Eggman for what he did to his family.
Family*: His parents (Dead).

Roleplaying Style: Advanced
Sample of Roleplaying: Arrow fell to the ground, stunned. His parents were dead, and it was his fault, "...I... I'll get revenge for you," he said to his now dead parents, "...Robotnik will pay for this, I promise."

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

HMS7

Name:HMS7 the hedgehog
Nickname*: HM or hms7
Appearence description/picture: look at profile pick
Equipment*:a RG350MDX black heavy metal guitar
Power:can blast sound waves and shock waves
Other Abilities*:has speed but onlys uses in rare problems
Personality:strong goin will save anyone in trouble
History*:HM and ninja are the last off their kind
Family*:his twin bro ninja

Roleplaying Style:random what i feel like putting down
Sample of Roleplaying:
HMS7:hey look out *doges*
"hey buddy look out"jumps and doges bullet and knocks the gun out of the mans hand
as HM hears the gun fires he turns and jumps over the bulletand lands behind the man"nice try buddy"HM places his hands around the mans neck and snaps it  then lays the dead mans body on the floor
Name:ninja the hedgehog
Nickname*:ninja
Appearence description/picture:like HM but all black
Equipment*:his swords and fist
Power:master of all forms of fighting
Other Abilities*: can use chaos powers transportantion
Personality:a fighter but keeps to himself(like shadow)
History*:ninja was seperated from HM at a young age and met back up on a fight for their lives
Family*:his twin bro HMS7

Roleplaying Style:same as before
Sample of Roleplaying:(look up at my frist post)
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Gleech

Accepted, and sorry about the flaw in the code that left the "Name:" unbolded... >_<

We'll start when we have at least 4 people (counting us)

HMS7

ok hopfully draco hurrys up.....thats right i know ur postin here

Dracoslythe

FFF, I lost my old post.  Oh well, now maybe I will have chance to post before 300 posts come from nowhere.  xD

lol I just realized HMS and I both decided to use our twins.<3

Well, here's the first one, I was drawing the picture.  xD  I'll post Equinox's Bio when I get it.  ^ - ^

Name:
H-710 Project "Solstice the Hedgehog"

Nickname*:
Solstice, Sol

Species:
Embryotic creation, hedgehog

Side:
Darker-Neutral (not fully dark)

Appearence description/picture:
*see picture belowww*

Equipment*:
none >:O

Power:
She has the ability to effect a planet's tilt, which is now uncontrolled.

Other Abilities*:
none

Personality:
Solstice is a cold, alienated individual to strangers, but she's like an onion.  Get to know her, and she can be one of the sweetest, loyal, kindhearted character's you've ever met.  Solstice, although she doesn't like to show it, is very fond of her twin brother, and would do anything for him.  She has mix of both seriousness and humor, is very belligerent, and not afraid to say what's on her mind. She's very showy too.

History*:
H-710 and H-711. They were the perfect creations. He had been working on them for years. But they were only embryos. They had to be born. Dr. Eggman looked and looked for a hedgehog to plant the embryos into. When he finnally found one that met his specifications, he set the embryos of H-710 and H-711 into her. Sadly, the mother had died while giving birth, but thankfully, the two children survived. Dr. Eggman felt no remorse, though, for the deseased mother. The two hedgehogs never even knew that they had a mother. The only parent they ever had was the Doctor. He was kind towards them while they were young, but started training them hard by the time they were seven years old. He used Shadow to aid their training. G.U.N had heard that Eggman was planning more trouble, but they had no other information about it. Over the next few years, however, G.U.N had gathered information about two hedgehogs that were always with Eggman. Twins; the female named "Solstice" and the male named "Equinox." By the time that the two were thirteen, each could singlehandedly take out any G.U.N robots that were set against them. Over time, Equinox had developed a sort of hatred of Eggman, but Solstice had stayed loyal. Her brother had only stayed for her sake, not because he wanted to, and this secretly made Solstice very very happy.  Over the past ten years, Solstice has come and gone, very sneakily too.  She felt bad for not telling her brother where she was, but she just couldn't.  Well, not if she wanted to keep the friendly relationship she had with him.

Family*:
Dr. Eggman, H-711 Project "Equinox the Hedgehog"

Roleplaying Style:
Advanced/Literate

Sample of Roleplaying:
"I'll kill you!"  The sound of her voice was frenzied.  A rush of wind here and some sand kicked up there gave away the position of the fleeing character, which appeared as a light blue and dark green blur at the moment.  She continued to frantically talk, although nobody was there to listen.  Was she still stuck in the past, that last fatal encounter with the legendary hero, Sonic the Hedgehog?  No, she couldn't be.  That was ten years past, she should be over it.  Heh...getting over things wasn't exactly my strong point, it never has been.  About the time she finished her thought, a robot fired a lazer beam at her.
"Damn it, Eggman!  Why the sudden turn?"  She thought aloud, as she just barely dodged the lazer, her ear getting nipped.  Then another thought came to her.  What if they're mistaking me for Equinox...?  She growled as her protective instincts kicked in.

Name:
H-711 Project "Equinox the Hedgehog"

Nickname*:
Equinox, Equi

Species:
Embryotic creation, hedgehog

Side:
Good

Equinox's appearance hasn't changed much in the past ten years (this picture is of their actual ages, 19)

Equipment*:
none >:O

Power:
He has the uncontrolled ability to effect the planet's rotation and revolution.

Other Abilities*:
none

Personality:
Equinox is an outgoing character, he loves making new friends, and is very spontaneous.  His biggest downside is that he doesn't know how to talk to girls, as the only female he is mainly around is Solstice.  He's very ditzy, and not too bright, and, like his sister, he loves to show off.

History*:
(yay for copy and paste/same backstory xD)
H-710 and H-711. They were the perfect creations. He had been working on them for years. But they were only embryos. They had to be born. Dr. Eggman looked and looked for a hedgehog to plant the embryos into. When he finnally found one that met his specifications, he set the embryos of H-710 and H-711 into her. Sadly, the mother had died while giving birth, but thankfully, the two children survived. Dr. Eggman felt no remorse, though, for the deseased mother. The two hedgehogs never even knew that they had a mother. The only parent they ever had was the Doctor. He was kind towards them while they were young, but started training them hard by the time they were seven years old. He used Shadow to aid their training. G.U.N had heard that Eggman was planning more trouble, but they had no other information about it. Over the next few years, however, G.U.N had gathered information about two hedgehogs that were always with Eggman. Twins; the female named "Solstice" and the male named "Equinox." By the time that the two were thirteen, each could singlehandedly take out any G.U.N robots that were set against them. Over time, Equinox had developed a sort of hatred of Eggman, but Solstice had stayed loyal.  He only stayed to make Solstice happy, as she seemed to really warm up when he was around.  Over time he had noticed that she was disappearing for days at the time, but never asked where she was, and figured that she'd end up telling him, which she never did.

Family*:
Dr. Eggman, H-710 Project "Solstice the Hedgehog"

Roleplaying Style:
Same as above

Sample of Roleplaying:
(notice as I'm using these to show how I suck at roleplaying males, and I'm good with females?  xD)
The man looked his sister in the eyes.  "Don't lie to me, Solstice...Where have you been?"  His sister was always a good liar, and was even better at hiding emotions, but was seemingly failing this time, as she lowered her head and stared at her feet.  "Solstice...you know I care about you right?"  He put his hand under his sister's chin, and lifted her head so that she wasn't looking down anymore.  She never spoke, but rather nodded her head ((OOC||  I CAN GODMOD MY OWN CHARACTERS, FOOLS)) slowly.  He smiled warmly.  "I just don't want anything to happen to you.  You're my sister.  Strange as you are, it's always going to be that way.  So can you please, if you tell nobody else, just tell me where you've come and gone from for the past few years?"  He knew that he was doing what he did best; peeling her layers away, as she gulped, and took a deep breath.
"If I tell you, would it still change our relationship?"  She softly said, and Equinox's smile half-faded.
"I told you already.  You're my sister, I love you, and nothing would change that, even if I do get a little upset at you."  He paused after finishing his sentence.  "Did you do something...?"
Solstice sheepishly smiled.  "You know, and hate, that I still have ties to Eggman-"  Before she could finish talking, Equinox spontaneously raised his fist and punched her in the face, knocking her to the ground, surprisingly with no resistance.  When he realized what he had done, he gasped, and quickly apologized, but ran out, without saying another word.  She helped harm...maybe even kill my friends...that's something that can't be forgiven...  He stopped running and looked to the sky.  ...of someone I don't care for as much as her...  For the first time since he learned that his friends had been harmed and/or killed, he broke down and cried.

HMS7

cool more people
Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 29, 2009, 05:49:10 PM
copy cat lol >:C jk its ok
i dont mind someone else is usin 2 yay i is not alone

Dracoslythe

Quote from: HMS7 on November 29, 2009, 05:54:24 PM
cool more people copy cat lol >:C jk its ok
i dont mind someone else is usin 2 yay i is not alone
OOC || Mine are cooler, though. >:C

HMS7

OOC||no duh mine suck lol  note to self make better drawing of both of them lol
Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 29, 2009, 05:49:10 PM
why were in my head when i made that.....can u get out...if not then can u clean up that pile of junk my old gf left me lol

Dracoslythe

OoC || THAR HUR HURRR I'M DONE

Gleech

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gleech on November 29, 2009, 06:16:59 PM
Accepted, Draco XD
OoOC ||  Updated,  >:O
Hurhur, we need an OOC thread.

Shadow26

Can i join?

Name:Shade the Hedgehog
Nickname*:Shade or Speed
Age:??? (If you think Shade is a baby,he is not  :P lol
Side:Neutral
Equipment*: None
Power:Super Speed
Other Abilities*: Fighting  :P
Personality:Shade is a nice guy who likes to meet friends and new people.And he sometimes doesn't give out to people.But the thing that happens to Shade is,he sometimes can turn bad in a second....
History*:Shade has had a lot of adventures,and has changed over the years.
Family*:Shade does not have a family....

Roleplaying Style:Advanced/Beginner 
Sample of Roleplaying:Shade look up at the night sky.
Shade:I need a challenge in this world....

HereAndThere

Name:Jeexx the Hedgehog
Nickname*:Eagle Shot.
Equipment*:D.E long barrel.
M4 custom.
SOCOM.
D.E normal.
1911 handgun.
SVD.
AK-47.
Grenade launcher.
Knife.
MK.23
MK.II T.gun.
Rail gun.
Five-Seven.
Power:Super speed
Other Abilities*:sharp eyes, Excellent CQC and knife skills.
Personality:Jeexx is a hedgehog who likes to hand around his friends and to run, but if there's something he doesn't like, it's evil!
If there's something evil, he just uses his:
"Shoot first, ask later"-style.
He can get angry very very easily.
History*:Jeexx has been a sneaking veteran for 10 years.
He was first in the USA military doing private missions, but was transferd to "Hellfighters" after 1 year.
Jeexx was there for the 10 years.
Then he quitted.
No one had any idea why.
He just went to his boss adn yelled:
"I QUIT!!" And left.
Now his a veteran with no job what so ever.
Family*:Fatal,Flame,Steve,Oblivion,Leafy,Dave and a few others.

Roleplaying Style:Advanced.
Sample of Roleplaying:Jeexx drew his SOCOM and shot the robot right in his head.
"Headshot!" Jeexx yelled and laughed, then he noticed something...There were robots all around him!
"OH CRAP!!!" Jeexx drew his D.E long barrel and shot the robots with his SOCOM, but wasn't able to kill them all.

Gleech

Quote from: Shadow26 on November 30, 2009, 12:35:00 AM
Can i join?

Name:Shade the Hedgehog
Nickname*:Shade or Speed
Age:??? (If you think Shade is a baby,he is not  :P lol
Side:Neutral
Equipment*: None
Power:Super Speed
Other Abilities*: Fighting  :P
Personality:Shade is a nice guy who likes to meet friends and new people.And he sometimes doesn't give out to people.But the thing that happens to Shade is,he sometimes can turn bad in a second....
History*:Shade has had a lot of adventures,and has changed over the years.
Family*:Shade does not have a family....

Roleplaying Style:Advanced
Sample of Roleplaying:Shade look up at the night sky.
Shade:need a challenge in this world....
Accepted, but note: That isnt "Advanced roleplaying", since you're using the name:text format. I'm watchin' you >:O
Quote from: jeexx on November 30, 2009, 02:11:24 AM
Name:Jeexx the Hedgehog
Nickname*:Eagle Shot.
Equipment*:D.E long barrel.
M4 custom.
SOCOM.
D.E normal.
1911 handgun.
SVD.
AK-47.
Grenade launcher.
Knife.
MK.23
MK.II T.gun.
Rail gun.
Five-Seven.
Power:Super speed
Other Abilities*:sharp eyes, Excellent CQC and knife skills.
Personality:Jeexx is a hedgehog who likes to hand around his friends and to run, but if there's something he doesn't like, it's evil!
If there's something evil, he just uses his:
"Shoot first, ask later"-style.
He can get angry very very easily.
History*:Jeexx has been a sneaking veteran for 10 years.
He was first in the USA military doing private missions, but was transferd to "Hellfighters" after 1 year.
Jeexx was there for the 10 years.
Then he quitted.
No one had any idea why.
He just went to his boss adn yelled:
"I QUIT!!" And left.
Now his a veteran with no job what so ever.
Family*:Fatal,Flame,Steve,Oblivion,Leafy,Dave and a few others.

Roleplaying Style:Advanced.
Sample of Roleplaying:Jeexx drew his SOCOM and shot the robot right in his head.
"Headshot!" Jeexx yelled and laughed, then he noticed something...There were robots all around him!
"OH CRAP!!!" Jeexx drew his D.E long barrel and shot the robots with his SOCOM, but wasn't able to kill them all.
Accepted.

We'll start in just a sec.

Shadow26

Quote from: Gleech on November 30, 2009, 03:14:07 AM
Accepted, but note: That isnt "Advanced roleplaying", since you're using the name:text format. I'm watchin' you >:O

We'll start in just a sec.

Oh,sorry. :S I'll change that to Advance/beginner because sometimes i get busy and have to write quickly.:S

Gleech

Its ok.

Now I've added a color code system for the names at the top, to show your rank on my good list,

Shadow26, I'll remove the punishment from last time, but you're still in the blue, since now that you know that punishment is gone, you might mess up again.

Everyone else, is purple.

If you hit red, or orange, you've been kicked.

Any other color is ok, but the more watched you become, the more picky I'll be about your mistakes.

If you'd like to see all the colors, I added them to the first post.

Shadow26

Thanks Gleech :) Great color codes.Now i can see the progress of my mistakes or errors...:S

Gleech

Yeah I'll try not to be hard on you, but as I said I get more picky the more the color comes to orange, or red.

also,
Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 29, 2009, 06:17:53 PM
OoOC ||  Updated,  >:O
Hurhur, we need an OOC thread.
LOL A WHOLE TOPIC FOR OOC?! XD

The thing is we havent started yet, so OOC doesnt have to be used.

Shadow26

sooooooooo....when are we gonna start? ;D

Gleech

Well, I'm waiting on Jordan (Mikey), and DarknessShadow, really...

Shadow26

oh,okay :)

Edit:so we can't start until they come?

Jordan teh Echidna

I hear you're waiting for me? Well, HERE i am -awesome face-

Name:Mikey the hedgechidna
Nickname*:Mickey, Mikey
Species:Hedgechidna (hedgehog and echidna crossbreed)
Side:Good guys =P
Appearence description/picture:Look at my display pic ^3^
Equipment*:Utility belt with: Hammer, spanner(wrench), nails, SMG, pistol, magnum, crowbar and shotgun in.
Power:Controlling fire.
Other Abilities*:Double speed spindashing.
Personality:Mikey is a Happ-go-lucky, up-beat guy, only REALLY serious at battle and tries to joke around, though there is no place to joke around in these bad times...
History*:After saving the council of four, and destroying robotnik, he and Arrow moved on and took seperate paths, knowing that they would meet eachother in the near or far future. He turned evil after getting knocked out by some kind of Purple robot and tried to destory Arrow, but got his memory back after finding a stone. He then joined forces with Arrow to find out the meaning behind this war and to help Arrow with his powers by going to the master emerald.
Family*:Nobody, but as Arrow was the first friend he knew, he wants to call him his bro.

Roleplaying Style:Genesis (jk) Adanced.
Sample of Roleplaying:Mikey did a barrel roll, pressed Z and R twice, then ate lotsa Spaghetti for Dinner with the King! He had rick roll entertainment and ate a banana split with a lolwut pear for dessert, wached 300 on the THIS IS SPARTA bit, (but spotted a PINGAS in the background :0)"Man, this world is KERAZEE" he said, turning off the TV.

I hate that (does yosemity Sam's curses AKA random blubberry stuff you can't hear like RAGGIN FRANGING NO GOOD DIRTY BLAGGIN DARGIN') mod who deleted the old topic >:C
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 30, 2009, 05:46:58 AM
I hear you're waiting for me? Well, HERE i am -awesome face-

Name:Mikey the hedgechidna
Nickname*:Mickey, Mikey
Species:Hedgechidna (hedgehog and echidna crossbreed)
Side:Good guys =P
Appearence description/picture:Look at my display pic ^3^
Equipment*:Utility belt with: Hammer, spanner(wrench), nails, SMG, pistol, magnum, crowbar and shotgun in.
Power:Controlling fire.
Other Abilities*:Double speed spindashing.
Personality:Mikey is a Happ-go-lucky, up-beat guy, only REALLY serious at battle and tries to joke around, though there is no place to joke around in these bad times...
History*:After saving the council of four, and destroying robotnik, he and Arrow moved on and took seperate paths, knowing that they would meet eachother in the near or far future. He turned evil after getting knocked out by some kind of Purple robot and tried to destory Arrow, but got his memory back after finding a stone. He then joined forces with Arrow to find out the meaning behind this war and to help Arrow with his powers by going to the master emerald.
Family*:Nobody, but as Arrow was the first friend he knew, he wants to call him his bro.

Roleplaying Style:Genesis (jk) Adanced.
Sample of Roleplaying:Mikey did a barrel roll, pressed Z and R twice, then ate lotsa Spaghetti for Dinner with the King! He had rick roll entertainment and ate a banana split with a lolwut pear for dessert, wached 300 on the THIS IS SPARTA bit, (but spotted a PINGAS in the background :0)"Man, this world is KERAZEE" he said, turning off the TV.

I hate that (does yosemity Sam's curses AKA random blubberry stuff you can't hear like RAGGIN FRANGING NO GOOD DIRTY BLAGGIN DARGIN') mod who deleted the old topic >:C
Lol, accepted.

One more to go.

darkness shadow

the wait is over =D NAO DIE!!!

Name: Aurum
Species:hedgehawg
Side: HERRROOOOOOO
Appearence description/picture: , he's taller, and has a hint of light blue in his fur from extreme usage of his chaos powers
Equipment*:keyblade, wrist multi-functional devices
Power: chaos control(advance) magic (basics) energy fighting techniques (emergency only for with his mental power it is extremly powerful)
Other Abilities*:intelligence, acrobatic
Personality: he's generally carefree, calm and has a habit of doing things whilst showing off, he is a good friend when you get on his side and is always there if you're in trouble, even when he's apparently half way round the world
History*:the last 10 years he's been of and about, very far, and i mean very far, discovering secrets of his keyblade and it's true power, and about the darkness that resides within all, he comes back with knowledge of a powerful, new enemy that could end up here if the darkness is not controlled
Family*: his farther, the only parent of his who survived robotnick last time, disappeared when ol' butnick took over this time, it's now one of his personal missions, along with warning everyone of the darkness that's comming

Roleplaying Style: advance
Sample of Roleplaying: aurum looked round "you're sure you've seen these guys before? they're not exactly from this dimension"

Name: not known
Nickname*: blade
Species: fox
Side: heroooo
Appearence description/picture: he has dirty, orangy-red fur with a black jacket, boots. he also has a pair of shades, just for looks
Equipment*: the fox blade
Power:none really, just his fox blade's power
Other Abilities*: master swordsman, survival expert
Personality: he's a guy who's easily confused, and is often found pondering over his memories. he is, how ever down to earth when needed and can be counted to show up when there's someone in trouble in the city which he lives on the streets of
History*:he is only left with memories of his life on the streets, how robotnick took over, and the events that aurum, mickey and arrow been through. that, and another memory, from years ago, a burning house, likely his, but nothing else

yeah, they've changed since last time, particulary aurum's, but i've had brainwaves since so... yeah, STOP BL**DY WAITIN!!!!

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Yeah,i meant when Gleech accepts you and says start or something like that,then we can start.

Voorhees21

Name:Esferitation
Nickname*:Esfer
Species:Half hedgehog half fox
Appearence description/picture:Check Sonic Art and Music for Picture. In esfer's planet Mabius, this enemy called Metorex was destroying the world of mabius. Esfer defeated him, withen a bright light, destroying Mabius and sending everyone to Mobius.
Equipment*:Sword of Lightning, Lightning Armour, Yellow Chaos Emerald
Power:Chaos spear, control and blast
Other Abilities*:Flying, throwing energy waves and a yellow Spirit Bomb.
Personality:Calm and happy.
History*:Continued from Appearence description:When esfer was in mobius, he found his parents dead from the light. He screamed no in the forest very loud, causing to meet sonic.
Family*:Killed by Light.

Roleplaying Style:Very impatient, strong.
Sample of Roleplaying:Esfer waited 30 minutes, but not an hour. Esfer:I wanna fight.
Guy:But its has not been a hour!
Esfer:I DONT CARE! I WANNA FIGHT!
Guy:fine...
999 robots died.
Robot:wahhhhh
Esfer walked up to the robot. "See you later hunkojunk."
Esfer used a energy blase.
Esfer:Mission complete!

Can i join pleaseeeeeee?

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Gleech

Quote from: darkness shadow on November 30, 2009, 07:19:24 AM
the wait is over =D NAO DIE!!!

Name: Aurum
Species:hedgehawg
Side: HERRROOOOOOO
Appearence description/picture: , he's taller, and has a hint of light blue in his fur from extreme usage of his chaos powers
Equipment*:keyblade, wrist multi-functional devices
Power: chaos control(advance) magic (basics) energy fighting techniques (emergency only for with his mental power it is extremly powerful)
Other Abilities*:intelligence, acrobatic
Personality: he's generally carefree, calm and has a habit of doing things whilst showing off, he is a good friend when you get on his side and is always there if you're in trouble, even when he's apparently half way round the world
History*:the last 10 years he's been of and about, very far, and i mean very far, discovering secrets of his keyblade and it's true power, and about the darkness that resides within all, he comes back with knowledge of a powerful, new enemy that could end up here if the darkness is not controlled
Family*: his farther, the only parent of his who survived robotnick last time, disappeared when ol' butnick took over this time, it's now one of his personal missions, along with warning everyone of the darkness that's comming

Roleplaying Style: advance
Sample of Roleplaying: aurum looked round "you're sure you've seen these guys before? they're not exactly from this dimension"

Name: not known
Nickname*: blade
Species: fox
Side: heroooo
Appearence description/picture: he has dirty, orangy-red fur with a black jacket, boots. he also has a pair of shades, just for looks
Equipment*: the fox blade
Power:none really, just his fox blade's power
Other Abilities*: master swordsman, survival expert
Personality: he's a guy who's easily confused, and is often found pondering over his memories. he is, how ever down to earth when needed and can be counted to show up when there's someone in trouble in the city which he lives on the streets of
History*:he is only left with memories of his life on the streets, how robotnick took over, and the events that aurum, mickey and arrow been through. that, and another memory, from years ago, a burning house, likely his, but nothing else

yeah, they've changed since last time, particulary aurum's, but i've had brainwaves since so... yeah, STOP BL**DY WAITIN!!!!

Accepted.
Quote from: Voorhees21 on November 30, 2009, 08:13:10 AM
Name:Esferitation
Nickname*:Esfer
Species:Half hedgehog half fox
Appearence description/picture:Check Sonic Art and Music for Picture. In esfer's planet Mabius, this enemy called Metorex was destroying the world of mabius. Esfer defeated him, withen a bright light, destroying Mabius and sending everyone to Mobius.
Equipment*:Sword of Lightning, Lightning Armour, Yellow Chaos Emerald
Power:Chaos spear, control and blast
Other Abilities*:Flying, throwing energy waves and a yellow Spirit Bomb.
Personality:Calm and happy.
History*:Continued from Appearence description:When esfer was in mobius, he found his parents dead from the light. He screamed no in the forest very loud, causing to meet sonic.
Family*:Killed by Light.

Roleplaying Style:Very impatient
Sample of Roleplaying:Esfer waited 30 minutes, but not an hour. Esfer:I wanna fight.
Guy:But its has not been a hour!
Esfer:I DONT CARE! I WANNA FIGHT!
Guy:fine...
Accepted, Roleplaying Style means how YOU as the owner of the characters roleplays... You'd really be beginner, due to the name:text format... I'm watching you, though, since I've never roleplayed with you. Also, unless your character is 6 in original stories, you need to bump his age up by 10... this happens 10 years in the future from the Sonic series.

Before we begin, I'd like to tell you all that if I AM watching you, please don't take it as a threat... I'm not doing it to be mean, I'm doing it because either...
1. I'm interested in your style, since I've never seen you roleplay...
2. Past issues.
3. I could be hard on you because I know deep down you're a better roleplayer than you show.
or
4. A mixture of some of them...

I wont say, however, since it might offend some people...

NOW LETS BEGIN!

Arrow ran down the dirty alleyways at night. There were barely any clouds in the sky, and the moon was full tonight, it was one of those nights where Eggman would love to send extra patrols for the un-expecting couple that loves to take walks around town at night.

There were little puddles of water from the rain earlier that day, it had passed quickly, however, but everything still had that fresh rain smell to it, and Arrow enjoyed that. However he couldn't sit and smell the air, he needed to make it to his base.

He splashed through one of the puddles, making a moderately loud noise, "Uh oh," he said quietly, as he looked around he could see shadows of robots coming, and the clanking of their feet. Arrow ran for it, not using his speed. "They must have improved sound sensors," he said as he rolled across the ruined road, and made it to a run-down building, it was obvious there was more to it than the eye can see, but Eggman never looked into it.

Arrow punched in a number on the keypad on the side door and read the message that came up in green letters, "Access granted, welcome back,"

He ran inside and turned on the lights. It was a previously abandoned warehouse, but it was fixed up due to Arrow's need of a work area. The windows were made so that on the outside, no matter what, it always looked like the lights were off, making the place have a lower suspicion level.

The walls were made of steel, but looked like brick from the outside. On the inside it was all cleaned up and looked good, too. The main room was huge, and had a few failed projects in it, like illegal modifications to weapons, and robotic armor. The main room was his own work station.

There was a little room next to it with a bed in it, a table, a TV, and a dresser... even Arrow has clothes, too. However there was a secret button behind the TV that moved his bed to the side, and revealed a secret area under there, and down there, was the 'hang out', as he called it.

The lights for the main, and small rooms, were the average lights that hung from the ceiling, but they were a lot brighter than the normal dim ones.

The hand out was an underground base that was half tech army base, and half a regular hang out with carpet, a table, couches, a refrigerator, microwave, etc... and the tech side had a huge computer screen, and many computers next to it.

Only his allies knew about this base, so far, at least.

When Arrow got inside he knew they'd suspect something. He quickly ran over to the small room and pushed the button, opening the passageway down to the 'hang out'. He ran to the computer, and still heard robots outside. The walls of the 'Hang Out' were built like that, so they'd know when someone was up above them, or out near them. Arrow quickly accessed the computer by sticking his face to a computer scanner and unlocking the computer. Once he did he spoke and said, "Activate, DEFCON 3," the base worked in DEFCONS, DEFCON 5 ment everything was cool, and there was no sign of danger, DEFCON 4 ment a higher defense than 5, but still not much, 3 was medium defense, mainly cloaking the base to make it look more natural, 2 ment danger, but not too bad, but it released turrets to attack and outsiders... 1... 1 ment a war outside, and pulled out everything the base had.

Once he selected 3, the garage door in the main room, pointing to the back, camouflaged into a brick wall from the outside, same with the side door, and the front door looked like in collapsed a few years ago... however, if someone got too close to these holograms, they'd temporarily be interfered.

Arrow knew that DEFCON 3 was a little extreme for this, but he wanted to make sure his secret base wasnt found.

OOC: the people who know about the base right now:

Shade
Aurum
Mikey

Anyone else doesnt know about it.

Voorhees21

Esfer woke up, finding him in a future mobius. It was dark, and he could barely see anything. He took out the chaos emerald, but the emerald was white, he tryed using his powers, but it failed. The emerald's power was not in control of esfer! He put the emerald back and tryed to fly, but as he flew, he fell and almost died. He cramped his leg, causing him to walk slower. He looked around. Almost everything was obliterated. "Is this because of the Metarex?" he tought. The cramp made him weaker, causing him to faint. When he woke up, there were robots around him. He ran untill he found a base. "What is this?" he tought. He went inside the base, finding Arrow inside. But the door didnt let him in. "Access Denied." then red letters showed it. Esfer got confused.

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Shadow26

Shade was walking around in the cold night.Then Shade smelt the fresh the fresh air and said "Aaaa...the fresh air.....".But Shade was also very cautious that he was outside in the darkness...

Gleech

Quote from: Voorhees21 on November 30, 2009, 08:45:46 AM
Esfer woke up, finding him in a future mobius. It was dark, and he could barely see anything. He took out the chaos emerald, but the emerald was white, he tryed using his powers, but it failed. The emerald's power was not in control of esfer! He put the emerald back and tryed to fly, but as he flew, he fell and almost died. He cramped his leg, causing him to walk slower. He looked around. Almost everything was obliterated. "Is this because of the Metarex?" he tought. The cramp made him weaker, causing him to faint. When he woke up, there were robots around him. He ran untill he found a base. "What is this?" he tought. He went inside the base, finding Arrow inside. But the door didnt let him in. "Access Denied." then red letters showed it. Esfer got confused.
OOC: the base doors wouldn't be that easy to find, and neither would the base in general. Plus Arrow was still underground...

Arrow sat there, listening in on the things happening above, "Why are they still inspecting this area?" he asked himself quietly, as he still heard metallic footsteps.

Shadow26

Shade heard and owl and said "Jeesh,it's a little creepy here...".Then Shade saw some robots around a house and knew something was wrong.Then Shade went behind a building so the robots wouldn't see him and said "i need to help who ever is in that house...".

Voorhees21

Quote from: Gleech on November 30, 2009, 09:12:38 AM
OOC: the base doors wouldn't be that easy to find, and neither would the base in general. Plus Arrow was still underground...

Arrow sat there, listening in on the things happening above, "Why are they still inspecting this area?" he asked himself quietly, as he still heard metallic footsteps.

OOC:Oh.

Esfer was knocked out, but no one was there. He woke up, finding himself in a jail. He died in the sight, dropping the chaos emerald.

Ooc:He will only be dead for a certain while, do not get fustrated.

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Dracoslythe

OoC ||  I'm going to try and color code my characters.   I may use both in one post, I may use only one in one post, it varies.
Solstice will be blue
Equinox will be green

She looked at the running figure, then at the robots.  Back at him, and back at the robots, all the while, rubbing the slightly red mark on her face.  She was still in shock that he had punched her, and then ran out.  After a few days of looking for her brother, Solstice had given up and wandered aimlessly, following the Doctor's robots, and using her amateur mechanic skills to make sure they were still in working order.
Heh, the Doctor...he's gotten too much power, it seems.  The thought came to her as the shuffling sounds of running, both by metal and by shoes, filled the air.

'Solstice, how could you?!'  Before she could stare back into the mirroring eyes of her brother, he raised his fist, and nailed it right on her cheek.  It left a right large mark.
'Equinox, I'm sorry.'  A soft smile covered her lips and she continued to look at the floor, whispering the three words that she was been wanting to say to her brother for years.  Whether he heard them or not, she wouldn't know, but she felt a very heavy load being lifted off of her back.

Solstice smiled the same smile that she saw in her mind from the little scene that occurred only days ago.  In her mind, the reflection in the puddle she was staring at didn't smile back at her.  Rather, it was crying, mentally paying for the sins it knew it committed.

A few minutes like this passed in silence, the pale luminance from the moon reflecting off of her light blue and green quills.
"Enough feeling sorry for myself!"  She thought aloud, as she looked up, only to notice that the character that the robots had been chasing had disappeared.
"Heh, good job.  You evaded them this time.  God knows where you went, but good luck.  They're always getting bigger and better,"  Her pained smile turned into a smirk.  "Watch your back, and sleep with one eye open."  With this diatribe, Solstice turned, and ran into the night.

Shadow26

Shade saw someone punch someone that run away.Shade looks at the house,then at the running figure.Shade goes to the running figure and shout's "HEY YOU,STOP!".

darkness shadow

aurum appeared in the "hang out", via chaos control, by arrow "i never can remember that password... defcon 3? it's just the new patrol scheme, the areas that were ignored like round here arn't anymore, i'm wreaking too much havoc..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Voorhees21

OOC:He's alive.

Esfer woke up, taking the emerald. He smashed the gate, feeling a little strong. He ran outside, seeing Shade. He ran to him. "Erm, hello? My.. name is Esfer... Where are we?"

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Shadow26

Shade concentrated on getting the figures attention and still yell out "YOU,STOP!".

Dracoslythe

OoC || the punching scene was a flashback of a few days ago, lol

Gleech

Arrow turned around to see Aurum,

"Oh, hey... yeah DEFCON 4 wouldn't be enough. And this is the strongest technology I could find in the past three years, I didn't want ol' egg-head over there to find it and confiscate it, or destroy it..." Arrow got up out of the chair and sat down on the couch, "So... what brings you here?"

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 30, 2009, 10:30:03 AM
OoC || the punching scene was a flashback of a few days ago, lol
OOC: ...lol, owned.

JetTheHawk

Sticking topics is only allowed when it helps the forum in a certain way, and this roleplay doesnt help it in anyway.
NO SIGNATURE

Gamerdude

Name:Alex
Species:cat
Side:good

Equipment*:a lazer gun with a flashlight on it
Power:electric powers, but can't control it very well
Other Abilities*:hes a good bike rider, knows his ways with computers
Personality:He's a calm guy who isn't afried of doing what needs to be done. Being in a prsion for a year was made him look and act like a tough guy on the outside, but on the inside hes a caring person and a good friend once you get to know him a little.
History*:Everything happened so fast. At one moment he was living the good life, the next moment everything he knew and loved was gone.Over the years he has lived by himself in his family's old home ever since his family was killed by one of Eggman's attacks. A year ago he was caught by some of Eggman's robots and was sent to a prison inside Eggman's main base. During that time he was treated poorly and at times, he was used as a punching bag for Eggman's robots and minions.Three days ago, a small group of people attacked Eggman's base, but where all killed, but during that time, Alex was being moved back into his cell when that happened. Alex took advantage of the attack and managed to take out the robots and grab a gun nearby. He barly got out of there with his life, but at least he was free from that place. Right now hes trying to find help while fleeing from Eggman's troops.
Family*:dead

Roleplaying Style:same as last time
Sample of Roleplaying:"Alex has been on the run for the past few days, but still hasn't found any help. He falls to the ground, tired from hunger and lack of sleep."Got...to keep going...I'm not going back there again." Alex gets back on his feet and and keeps try to walk to an old building to hide in for awhile.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Gleech

Quote from: JetTheHawk on November 30, 2009, 01:00:57 PM
Sticking topics is only allowed when it helps the forum in a certain way, and this roleplay doesnt help it in anyway.
OOC:
1. You're jealous that I can bring it back, and that you can't roleplay here.
2. I didnt sticky it (For all I know), and if people want it to be stickied, thats what they want.
3. This topic was EXTREMELY popular before, and might have been the rebirth of the next generation of roleplays.

Quote from: Gamerdude on November 30, 2009, 03:42:32 PM
Name:Alex
Species:cat
Side:good

Equipment*:a lazer gun with a flashlight on it
Power:electric powers, but can't control it very well
Other Abilities*:hes a good bike rider, knows his ways with computers
Personality:He's a calm guy who isn't afried of doing what needs to be done. Being in a prsion for a year was made him look and act like a tough guy on the outside, but on the inside hes a caring person and a good friend once you get to know him a little.
History*:Everything happened so fast. At one moment he was living the good life, the next moment everything he knew and loved was gone.Over the years he has lived by himself in his family's old home ever since his family was killed by one of Eggman's attacks. A year ago he was caught by some of Eggman's robots and was sent to a prison inside Eggman's main base. During that time he was treated poorly and at times, he was used as a punching bag for Eggman's robots and minions.Three days ago, a small group of people attacked Eggman's base, but where all killed, but during that time, Alex was being moved back into his cell when that happened. Alex took advantage of the attack and managed to take out the robots and grab a gun nearby. He barly got out of there with his life, but at least he was free from that place. Right now hes trying to find help while fleeing from Eggman's troops.
Family*:dead

Roleplaying Style:same as last time
Sample of Roleplaying:"Alex has been on the run for the past few days, but still hasn't found any help. He falls to the ground, tired from hunger and lack of sleep."Got...to keep going...I'm not going back there again." Alex gets back on his feet and and keeps try to walk to an old building to hide in for awhile.

Accepted, welcome back.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Gleech on November 30, 2009, 04:25:48 PM
OOC:
1. You're jealous that I can bring it back, and that you can't roleplay here.
2. I didnt sticky it (For all I know), and if people want it to be stickied, thats what they want.
3. This topic was EXTREMELY popular before, and might have been the rebirth of the next generation of roleplays.

Accepted, welcome back.
ummmm no... lolz..
NO SIGNATURE

Gleech

Quote from: JetTheHawk on November 30, 2009, 04:34:55 PM
ummmm no... lolz..
Psh, yeah. I know you're jealous because you're the only one banned :P

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Gleech on November 30, 2009, 04:38:16 PM
Psh, yeah. I know you're jealous because you're the only one banned :P
wat
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

"I can't believe I did that, all because of an assumption."  Equinox looked to the moon, and couldn't help the flashback of his punching her.
"I don't even know if it was that..."  He looked over his shoulder as an ominous wind blew through him, making him shiver.  He hasn't seen her in days.  I wonder if she's okay...
A few robots passed him, but he ignored them.  They've become a regular sight lately.  Normally, they would attack him, but maybe because he looks like their ally, his twin sister, they leave him alone.

OOC || SHORT POST IS SHORT CAUSE I'M BRAINDEAD ATM

HMS7

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 30, 2009, 04:47:12 PM
OOC || SHORT POST IS SHORT CAUSE I'M BRAINDEAD ATM
OOC || ur a braindead ass to mouth?????thats ATM lol ....im miss all the fun....where to start at

Gleech

Quote from: HMS7 on November 30, 2009, 05:26:05 PM
OOC || ur a braindead ass to mouth?????thats ATM lol ....im miss all the fun....where to start at
OOC: ATM, Automatic Teller Machine... duh :P

HMS7

Quote from: Gleech on November 30, 2009, 05:28:15 PM
OOC: ATM, Automatic Teller Machine... duh :P

OOC|| ok too much talkin to my gf has made me want her to much......where to satr this rp at

Dracoslythe

OoC || I keep saying we need an OoC thread lol

HMS7

OOC||u mean a OOC thread in the forum or someplace else.....why not make one miss admin??

Gamerdude

Alex finds himself in an old warehouse while looking for a place to hide for the night. When he looked inside, he saw that there wasn't that much left in there. He was lucky to find some food in some the boxe, even though it was a little stale. He also found a set of clothes (the ones from the pic in the bio) so he change out of his prison clothes since they where starting to smell. "God that feels a whole lot better." Alex said after he threw ths stinky cloths away in a box. He found an room where there were no windows so no one could see him. He found an old blanket and covered up as he lied on the ground and start to sleep, the best sleep he has ever had for a long time.

MSN: 

darkness shadow

"what brings me here?" asked aurum "just some spare time in which i could go out bot slicing, thought i'd take a brake" he said, exammining something he picked up on one of his journeys
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade stops walking and says "why am i walking?".Then Shade starts to run at the house,hit some robots and go in.Then Shade said "Are you guys okay?".

Gleech

Arrow was startled by the sudden entry, so he went back up. He found Shade, sitting there, "Yeah, we're ok, we're just down here." Arrow went back down and noticed Aurum's item, "...What's that?" he asked, curios of the odd object.

Shadow26

Shade:we got A LOT of company........

HMS7

HM and ninja emerge from the shadows"hey guys whats up"

Shadow26

Shade see's them and say's "hey guys".

Gleech

"How'd you guys get in?" Arrow asked from bellow, wondering if they could hear him.

Shadow26

Shade looks at Arrow and says "well i got in through the window",then points to the window

HMS7

"cant say its a sercret"ninja says as he turns to arrow
"the back door was opened"HM says as he looks to ninja

darkness shadow

aurum, who wasn't payin attention to everything only just realised what arrow had asked him "oh? this? this is known as a sensue bean" he showed the small green bean "i found it in a dimension full of tough martial artists who have the ability to use energy waves, this little thing has the ability to restore someone, and it fills ya up for days... huh? where'd all you guys come from?" he said noticing everyone
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

HMS7

Quote from: darkness shadow on December 01, 2009, 05:29:13 AM
aurum, who wasn't payin attention to everything only just realised what arrow had asked him "oh? this? this is known as a sensue bean" he showed the small green bean "i found it in a dimension full of tough martial artists who have the ability to use energy waves, this little thing has the ability to restore someone, and it fills ya up for days... huh? where'd all you guys come from?" he said noticing everyone
OOC|| DBZ forever

Shadow26

Shade heard Aurum,and said "I got through the window".

HMS7

HMS7 heard Aurum and said"the back door was open"
ninja walks up to Aurum"you do know that.that is to only be used in a emergency"

darkness shadow

Quote from: HMS7 on December 01, 2009, 05:31:09 AM
OOC|| DBZ forever
ya, what ever u do, don't use pokemon though, gleech loathes it

aurum laughed a little "i meant that as in i didn't see ya guys come in, and i know that these are supposed to be used in emergencies, but hopefully i could plant one of these and hope it grows, i know the condition it needs to grow in so after the fat egg is cracked..." aurum put away the sensue bean "i got a few other bits and bobs from other dimesnsions as well, and i found out my keyblade originates from another dimesnsion too..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade got surprised and said "a new dimension?".

darkness shadow

aurum got out his keyblade and examined it "yup, loads of them, i wanted to go to find a certain one, but i... took a wrong turn if you like, and went to the one where that sensue bean came from, i learnt a few things there before i went to the right one" aurum thought about the good times he had in that place
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade looked curious and said "how do you get to new dimensions?".

Gleech

OOC: Lets try to NOT stray away from the general plot, ok?

Arrow sighed, "Nevermind that," he went back up, grabbed his pistol and stealthily went out one of the hologram-hidden doors, and waiting for the robots to come out.

Shadow26

Shade tried to think of a way or an emerald that could get him to different dimensions,he didn't notice Arrow and said "Guys,where's little Arrow?".

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 01, 2009, 06:30:04 AM
OOC: Lets try to NOT stray away from the general plot, ok?

Arrow sighed, "Nevermind that," he went back up, grabbed his pistol and stealthily went out one of the hologram-hidden doors, and waiting for the robots to come out.
sorry, but they asked the questions, not me

aurum laughed a little "arrow? little? not anymore..." aurum remembered a time where arrow was turned to a kid "what laughs..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade rolled his eyes and went to find Arrow

darkness shadow

aurum called after shade "he's outside" keeping moral up is more important to him than it would be to anyone else, or else the darkness will come, the darkness that was in the dimension he intended to go...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Quote from: darkness shadow on December 01, 2009, 06:45:27 AM
sorry, but they asked the questions, not me

aurum laughed a little "arrow? little? not anymore..." aurum remembered a time where arrow was turned to a kid "what laughs..."
OOC: Rofl, at 11, he was a kid already, but LOL I still have that roleplay saved. And np, its just, I didnt want this to turn into another one of Jimmy's roleplays where we were dimension jumping all the time.

Arrow heard footsteps coming around the left corner, he was already facing that direction, so he knew he'd get them. The shadows of them grew bigger as they came around the corner, and their irritating robotic joint movement noises could be heard easily through the silence of the night.

darkness shadow

aurum's ear twitched at the noise from outside "sounds like company is heading this way" aurum ran to the door, next to arrow "i smell oil, these guys have just been lubricated, yet these guys sound rusty..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey ran through a silent but deadly street then stopped for a bit of a breather (he never WAS good at cross country back in those days). He sat on a bench and wiped a bit of sweat off his brow, then looked right and left to see if anything was approaching him. Nothing. For like one minute. He heard a very high pitched, clean grinding noise coming from the right of him, sort of like a lady scratching a blackboard but the pitch wasn't changing. It became louder every second and he reached for his magnum, "snapped" it, shook out the bullets and put in a new bunch, "closed" it, and stood up. He turned around and saw a bit of metal shoot right towards him at light speed, he quickly got the master emerald shard from out of his pocket and clasped it with both hands, making the world around him slow down by half speed. The huge metal block just barely touched him as he bent backwards and saw it fly over him, just scratching his torso.
He put the shard back in his pocket and looked in the direction the block came from. He then saw a huge, massive robot hovering a few feet above ground with a buzzsaw under him, spinning round at the speed of light. He quickly spun his magnum around and shot the robot's buzzsaw, trying to jam it, but it just flung right off and smashed a window. He looked for any kind of weakness in the robot and saw a big red cockpit on top of it, with some kind of mini eggman minion controlling it. He saw that it was way too high to try and shoot, so he tried to find another weapon. The robot had cut down two huge skyscrapers and had flung them at a nearby abandoned orphanage, getting slowly closer. Mikey saw a half pipe not far from him, made out of old cardboard and metal scraps (probably made by some teens a few years back with thei bikes). He quickly ran to it and got ready to spindash, by cleanly curling into a ball. He then charged up and got enough friction from the hard ground, then released it and shot up the half-pipe, up the building which it was attached to, and on top of the building, just a tiny bit higher than the robot was. He saw an old crossbow not far from the edge of the building and grabbed it, then checked to see that it only had one bolt left in it to shoot. When the robot was coming nearer, he ducked under the edge of the building and waited for it to be right next him. When it was he shot up, picked up the crossbow, and shot the bolt, making it fly right towards the robot, into the cockpit and through the head of the mini eggman minion (robotic btw). The robot then went out of control and fell into a humongous lake just to the left of it. The splash was so huge that a wave went 3 metres from the edge of the lake. He left the giant robot and thought of it as just another minion taken from the world.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Dracoslythe

Solstice continued running, not looking back.  A few moments later, she slowed down to a walk, only now noticing how tired she was.  Not only tired...lonely.  I wonder where Equinox is...
The dark street gave her the void-like feeling of being in a dream, but the silence left a ringing noise in her ear, making it hard to continue thinking.
"Woah!-"  The yell echoed down the street as she thrust out her arm to catch her.  Looking between her legs at the ground, she saw robot parts.  Immediately, she took the small bag off her shoulder, and pulled a few tools out.
"This thing is beyond total repair, but at least I can return it's functionality.  It's won't be as powerful before, but it can still be used as a decoy..."  She worked on the robot for what seemed like hours, although it hadn't been nearly that wrong.
"This programming, and..."  she pressed a small button, in anticipation.  The robot made a "bzzt" noise, and faintly lit up.
"Heh, it's okay little buddy, you're back in working order."  She smiled, even though she knew the robot couldn't hear or see her.  It stood there for a tiny bit, then zoomed off as Solstice put her tools back in her bag.  Staying still so long made her realize that she wasn't just tired, but outright exhausted.  Figures, she had to be in the coldest, darkest place she could find when she decided that she wanted to sleep.  Bleh, I'm used to it, she thought as she found a patch of grass and layed down.  In a matter of minutes, she was out cold, in a deep, dreamless sleep.

More robots rushed by him.  Why are they patrolling this area?  Is there something around here?  He never voiced his though, afraid that the robots would hear him and figure out that he wasn't his sister; they both had deep though.  Maybe the robots are stupider than I think, but I shan't take that chance...  But God, was his silence unusual.  He was usually the loud, outgoing type, not afraid of meeting new people.
The atmosphere around him was unusual.  He sensed other life, but there was nothing but robots to be seen.  Sighing, Equinox continued walking, closely trailing the robots, hoping that they would lead him out of this area.

Shadow26

Shade went to Arrow and Aurum and said ?This might get tricky...?.

Gleech

"Nonsense!" Arrow said, trying to be as loud as he could, but remain in a whisper-tone, "This is cake... I remember my days as-" He was cut off as the robots could then be seen coming their way, he didn't want to be the first to shoot, in case he missed.

Gamerdude

Alex got up from his nap feeling a whole lot better. He decided to look around the place to see if there was anything he could use. I didn't take him long to see a computer in the room he was sleeping in and went to it to see if it sill works. To his luck, it still worked, despite it being out of date. Alex got on it and started to make a message.

"To anyone that can read this,
My name is Alex the Cat. I just escaped from prison from Eggman's main base and in hiding as of now. I don't know how long it will be till they find me again and I don't think I can last in a firefight with them if they decide to kill me. I need help ASAP!
I have inclosed my location in this massage. Hurry before they find me!"

Alex incoded the message and sent it on a wide range so that it would cover a large area.
"Now I only hope someone can get that message." Alex sat back down with his sheet covered around him and waited.

MSN: 

darkness shadow

aurum smilied "i say we should make it look like a storm hit them" aurum lifted his keyblade up and bolts of lightning came raining down round the corner where the bots were
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade saw even more robots coming and said "I'm going in first!" and ran at the robots.

HMS7

as ninja was sittiung down his palmtop starting going off"who could this be"ninja reads the message
"hey guys i have to go ok i'll be back soon alright"
HMS7 looks to ninja"yeah bro we got things here you go and help him ok"
ninja smiles"got it bro"ninja speeds away

darkness shadow

aurum puts his keyblade away "i won't be needing this so much..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

Solstice jumped awake as the sound of her handheld computer interrupted her sleep.
"Damn," she sleepily muttered.  "I really need to reprogram that sound- BLOODY TURN OFF!"
After fiddling with it, half asleep, and getting it silence, she red the screen aloud:

"'To anyone that can read this,
My name is Alex the Cat. I just escaped from prison from Eggman's main base and in hiding as of now. I don't know how long it will be till they find me again and I don't think I can last in a firefight with them if they decide to kill me. I need help ASAP!
I have inclosed my location in this message. Hurry before they find me!'"

Smirking she got up and ran off in the general direction of the location.
"That wasn't a smart move, love," she said as if she was talking to Alex.  "You never know who is out there reading your messages..."  Her monologue turned into thoughts as she ran out of breath from talking and running simultaneously.  Wait until the Doctor catches a whiff of this.

Shadow26

Shade smashes through army and says "who's next?".

darkness shadow

OOC: uuhhh. i'm kindalost at what's happening without gleech lol XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

OoC||  I'm just trying to find a way to fit in with everyone else's characters.  xD
That's why I'm like all up in ya'lls grills.

HMS7

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 02, 2009, 10:17:29 AM
That's why I'm like all up in ya'lls grills.
OOC||not in mine lol :'(
as ninja is running he checks his pamltop and finds the location"damn its not here"as ninja sits down to meditate he is disturbed by a person running in the distance"i must cover in the shadows.....ninja art black smoke"as ninja lays hidden in the shadows he then finds out that his palmtop is not in his pocket......that it is on the floor

darkness shadow

eh, might as well introduce him then

a few blocks away from where the action is taking place, blade coul see, standing on the rooftops "time to join the party i guess..." blade jumps down of the rooftops and starts running towards where everyone was, avoiding a few bots as he goes
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade saw some robots around Aurum,and kicked them out of the way,then said "What are you waiting for?!".

HereAndThere

OOC||5 pages already.....

Jeexx was walking around.
He then heard a wierd sound.
It sounded alot like someone beating metal, but it came from above.
Jeexx quickly looked above and saw Aurum and Shade, but not very well.
'What's going on?' Jeexx tought and ran to a alley and started to climb the ladders, 'cause he didn't want to be spotted by those two.
'Okay......2 enemies...Relly fast.....Need to use my SOCOM...' Jeexx said and took out his SOCOM, then continued climbing the ladders.

darkness shadow

aurum smilied "i guess cover's blown" aurum disappeared then reappeared, in more than one place, several robots, one aurum behind each, all attacking in their own way and taking out the robots, by smashing their head in a number of ways, then they all disappeared and one aurum appeared infront of the wreckage "now thats how to multitask"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

HereAndThere

"Woah!" Jeexx's hand slipped and he fell down to the dumpster.
"Ouch..." Jeexx got up.

Shadow26

Shade heard a big thump and said "What was that..........?".

darkness shadow

aurum chuckled "thats just one of the many ways you can bend space and time with chaos control, just and see what i can do when i'm going full out"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade shook his head and said "no....i'm not talking about you.......i heard something else.......".

darkness shadow

aurum strained his ears for any sounds "i can't here anything..."

meanwhile blade was getting closer to the group, not to fight, but to say hi, he knew by the time he got there, there'd be nothing left 2 destroy
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade rolled his eyes and said "but i HEARD something.............like a big thump......".

darkness shadow

aurum was curious "are you sure it wern't me smashing those bots?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade thought,and said "no.....it wasn't.......it was something else........".

darkness shadow

"don't forget i was in..." aurum thought "15? places at once, all hitting at the same time" aurum pointed out
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: Jeexx... we arent on the roof of any buildings. We're in an alleyway. Theres no need to be climbing.

Arrow shot at a few of them, right where their power cores were. Once he shot them, they still moved, but quickly after they started to have steam coming from them, and overheat, causing them to shut down, due to overheating AND lack of battery.

He shot a few more but missed the batteries, just making them angry at him.

Shadow26

Shade then punched 5 more and said "You have to use guns,ha?" and Shade winked.

darkness shadow

aurum chuckled "no mocking him cause of his weapons, you might end up with a bullet in you" aurum jumped up then landed on a nearby bot "they're reinforced, but not reinforced enough"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade grinned and said "Thats if he can catch me  ;) ".

darkness shadow

aurum laughed "you'd be surprised how fast a bullet or lazer can travel ya kno"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade chuckled and said "Not faster then me" while punching a robot and making a hole in it.

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey put the crossbow into his belt and jumped off the building, landing on the huge robot. He looked around for anything that could be important before he left it, searching from cockpit to buzzsaw. He then saw a panel around his size, which he wedged open with his crowbar, it revealed a long, twisty ventilation shaft, maybe used in case the robot overheated. He squeezed into the vent and crawled through, sometimes he could even stand up as the robot was so huge. Eventually he saw a big box right at a dead end of the robot, in a big area which he could stand up in, which read: Memory, respiratory system and navigational controls. He opened it and looked inside, when suddenly a big burst of air blasted into his face and almost knocked him over "hmm, i guess that must've been the rest of the air it had left, hahaha..." he laughed to himself.
      Mikey had to dodge a few wires, not being sure what in the banjoovles they would do if he snapped them, and explored the big box, with his torch/flashlight. Eventually he got to the end of the box and saw a huge green memory chip type object squeezed into the wall and connected to loads of circuits, "this must be the robot's memory" he said, getting out his screwdriver. He unscrewed all the corners then popped it out of the wall with his crowbar. The chip was almost twice his size!! Knowing that he wouldn't be able to get out with such a precious oject, Mikey grabbed a nearby saw, connected to a circuit, maybe being the saw which moves the huge buzzsaw. He threw it like a shuriken(ninja star) into the wall and produced a clean cut hole, around as thin as a pencil and as high as a...pencil...
     He stretched the hole bigger with his crowbar "wow, this metal sure is easy to bend and break..." Mikey said, just sidling out of the stretched hole with his big memory chip. He figured that he'd better take this to Arrow's base for examination, and ran away from the robot and to his destination.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

darkness shadow

a sword then comes flying out of nowhere, slicing through a robot that was close to aurum "looks like blade has decided to join the party" said aurum, cheerfully
"i thought you'd have these things in pieces by now!" came a voice
"sorry bout' that, we got distracted" replied aurum to the mysterious voice
a fox jumped down and picked up the sword "excuses, excuses" was blade's next line "lets smash em'" blade and aurum nodded at each other then both jumped of, slicing through every bot in their path

(lol long post)
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gamerdude

".....Still no one yet" Alex got up and looked out the room he was in and saw that everything was still the same. He knew by now that robots could be here at any time so he decided to hide. He left the room, but kept the lights on and the door open to trick them so he can get out of the warehouse easier. He found a place near a door where no one could see him and got his gun ready.

MSN: 

HMS7

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 03, 2009, 12:05:59 PM
".....Still no one yet" Alex got up and looked out the room he was in and saw that everything was still the same. He knew by now that robots could be here at any time so he decided to hide. He left the room, but kept the lights on and the door open to trick them so he can get out of the warehouse easier. He found a place near a door where no one could see him and got his gun ready.
as ninja is running through the shadows he hears alex's words echoing"i must hurry"ninja doubles his speed and gets to alex
"hey you alright"ninja says as he jumps from off the wall"im here to help you escape..i got your message"
as ninja trys to open  the lock he hears eggman"so the new iron orb is stable enough for testing?"
"yes doctor"
"alex i'll be back....ninja art black smoke"ninja fades into the shadows once more

Gleech

Quote from: HMS7 on December 04, 2009, 03:16:35 AM
as ninja is running through the shadows he hears alex's words echoing"i must hurry"ninja doubles his speed and gets to alex
"hey you alright"ninja says as he jumps from off the wall"im here to help you escape..i got your message"
as ninja trys to open  the lock he hears eggman"so the new iron orb is stable enough for testing?"
"yes doctor"
"alex i'll be back....ninja art black smoke"ninja fades into the shadows once more
OOC: Only I can play official characters. I don't want everyone playing official characters because if everyone CAN, then someone could just make Sonic escape, have Tails in 5 spots at once, and have Eggman in 10 places.

The only other person I'm going to let play NPCs, is Mikey, since I can trust he wont destroy the whole plot.

Arrow heard footsteps behind him and turned around, "Wave two!" he yelled as he flipped a toggle on his gun, the barrel of the gun twisted and clanked, but once it stopped, Arrow shot out his gun. A laser, stretching 5 feet before leaving the gun, shot out like a lightning bolt. It struck the robot right in one of his eyes, since the laser wasn't very big.

The robot hummed and buzzed, attempting to not fall over, but its attempts were in vain as he fell over and shut down, "Ya' gotta' hit em' where it hurts!" Arrow told himself, proud of his accomplishment.

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 04, 2009, 05:06:23 AM
OOC: Only I can play official characters. I don't want everyone playing official characters because if everyone CAN, then someone could just make Sonic escape, have Tails in 5 spots at once, and have Eggman in 10 places.

The only other person I'm going to let play NPCs, is Mikey, since I can trust he wont destroy the whole plot.

Arrow heard footsteps behind him and turned around, "Wave two!" he yelled as he flipped a toggle on his gun, the barrel of the gun twisted and clanked, but once it stopped, Arrow shot out his gun. A laser, stretching 5 feet before leaving the gun, shot out like a lightning bolt. It struck the robot right in one of his eyes, since the laser wasn't very big.

The robot hummed and buzzed, attempting to not fall over, but its attempts were in vain as he fell over and shut down, "Ya' gotta' hit em' where it hurts!" Arrow told himself, proud of his accomplishment.
what about mmeeee?

aurum and blade, both dancing around taking out robot after robot by smashing and slicing passed each other and started spinning together, creating a tornado, slicing any bots that get dragged in
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade ran through 10 robots,making a big hole in all of them.

HMS7

Quote from: Gleech on December 04, 2009, 05:06:23 AM

OOC||im sorry my bad

darkness shadow

aurum and blade stopped spinning, aurum dizzy "man, i needa get used to that"
blade on the other hand jumped of to take on robots that might attack aurum whilst he's dizzy "hurry up and snap out of it!" called blade
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade ran at some robots around Aurum and sailed through all of them.And at one second,8 robots fell to the ground with huge holes in their bodies.

darkness shadow

aurum snapped out of his dizzyness and jumped up "lets try out that technique, shall we" aurum charged up energy in his hands, then fired rappid blasts out of them, each blast aimed at a robot in the vicinity "sweet!"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gamerdude

As Alex sits there and waits, he starts to feel weird. "Strange..." He looks around to see it anyone was there, but didn't see anyone. "That was odd." He then thinks for a second. "This feeling...the only time this happens is when......her..." Alex grips his gun a little harder.  "She's nearby..."

MSN: 

Dracoslythe

OoC||Aw, Draco can't play NPC's who are important to her characters?  -cougheggmancough-  lol jk jk.  But I won't be posting in the RP for a tiny while, so I'll try to make an epic "brb" scene for my characters, getting them into a coma or something.  I have to crunch on my schoolwork.  My mom said if I don't get at least B's in every one of my classes, she's grounding me for the rest of the school year, which is until June.  >.>
My highest grade was a low C this last time, so it's going to be a push, especially with this teacher trying so hard to fail me.  -.-;

Gleech

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 05, 2009, 07:22:48 AM
OoC||Aw, Draco can't play NPC's who are important to her characters?  -cougheggmancough-  lol jk jk.  But I won't be posting in the RP for a tiny while, so I'll try to make an epic "brb" scene for my characters, getting them into a coma or something.  I have to crunch on my schoolwork.  My mom said if I don't get at least B's in every one of my classes, she's grounding me for the rest of the school year, which is until June.  >.>
My highest grade was a low C this last time, so it's going to be a push, especially with this teacher trying so hard to fail me.  -.-;
OOC: You can too, sorry I forgot about you XDD
Quote from: darkness shadow on December 04, 2009, 05:31:09 AM
what about mmeeee?
Sorry, but I cant trust you right now, considering you wanted to free everyone in SU:TNW...
Shadow26... there were only like... 9 or 10 robots that came... I counted at LEAST 23 you killed in your posts. A patrol is a small group of people that watch over an area, not an army O-o

Arrow shot one last one, "That looks like the last of it..." his gun smoked, the smoke going up and blowing in the wind, "Now lets try and clear these scraps so that another robot doesnt come over here and salvage the junk..." he walked over and opened the garage, tossing the metal scraps into the doorway.

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 05, 2009, 09:28:03 AM
OOC: You can too, sorry I forgot about you XDDSorry, but I cant trust you right now, considering you wanted to free everyone in SU:TNW...
Shadow26... there were only like... 9 or 10 robots that came... I counted at LEAST 23 you killed in your posts. A patrol is a small group of people that watch over an area, not an army O-o

Arrow shot one last one, "That looks like the last of it..." his gun smoked, the smoke going up and blowing in the wind, "Now lets try and clear these scraps so that another robot doesnt come over here and salvage the junk..." he walked over and opened the garage, tossing the metal scraps into the doorway.
hey, i was 15 then, i'm 16 now (lol lame excuse) and i was suggesting to do it when there was enough members <_<

aurum landed neatly "wow, those powers are more effective when i hold back... i should use those moves more often" blade walked over "so what do ya say, how about we get outta here?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jordan teh Echidna

OOC: Wow, i haz an ossum responsibility :0

Mikey couldn't find Arrow's base "darn, i know it one of these, but one of them is Robotnik's >_<, one wrong move and i'll give away our whole base" he grunted, trying to find a safe place to hide the huge chip. Only one place was left to give this chip to, another geek who'd find out it's information.

After about an hour of walking with a huge Memory chip on his back

Mikey knocked on the wooden door and let down the chip, gasping for breath and straightening out his bad back, with a few clicks here and there. The door opened to reveal a young, adult like Tails with a very faint stubble, oily trousers (pants), bigger forehair, slightly ripped gloves and a spanner (wrench) in his hands. He let Mikey in and Tails tightened a few nuts and bolts for the new tornado he was building.
"Hey, i know you! From around...10 years ago i think? You helped sonic and his family defeat robotnik! I saw you once, but you probably wouldn't have recognised me" Tails said, flipping the spanner and placing it in one of his back pockets. Mikey had sweat dripping from his brow and his legs were just wobbling with exhaustion.
   "Well if you know i'm a good guy, then can't ya help me with this big chip eh Tails? It's been breaking my back for an HOUR" Mikey gasped, placed the chip onto the table to the left of him and got a good look at it.
"I got it from a huge robot with a buzzsaw, i couldn't give it to Arrow as i can't seem to find his base again, my memory really sucks..." Mikey said, sitting down for once and drinking a cup of water. "Whoah, i have two things to say for this!" Tails said, lifting up the index finger of his right hand and placing it on the right hand corner of the chip "Firstly, if you wanted to shrink this baby down so you can fit it in your pocket, just press this button!" the chip shrunk and tails got a magnifying glass and inspected it. "Secondly, do you KNOW how much information we could get OUT of this thing? the info would give away Robotnik's locations and even where Sonic is being held! Though it would take a few days to extract the information, commands and all." Tails sat down at a big control panel and placed the chip into a slot on the right and said to Mikey "Well, you can go, come back maybe tomorrow to get an update on the info" Mikey thanked Tails and walked out, then ran back to the city.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Shadow26

Shade looked around,and saw no robots left.
"Woah,we must of hit the heck out of them....."Shade said to Aurum and Blade.
Then Shade looked at Blade and said "Hi.......i'm Shade,Shade the Hedgehog....."

Jordan teh Echidna

Name:Blaushike
Nickname*:Dr. B, Blosh
Species:Fox
Side:Bad side, in cahoots with Robotnik.
Equipment*:Has a GPS tracking device to control Giant robots, repairing tools.
Power:Can fly, haz fast speed, not as fast as Sonic's, around a little slower than tails.
Other Abilities*:Incredible knowledge and Intelligence.
Personality:An evil backstabbing Fox, every time he wins something he lifts up his glasses a little on his face and evily smiles.
History*:He was raised up by a family which knew Robotnik very well, but his parents got roboticised when he was around 15, from then on Robotnik taught him a LOT of things and took him in as one of his hidden assistants.
Family*:Mum n' Dad, got roboticised so none.

Roleplaying Style:Advanced
Sample of Roleplaying:Dr. Blaushike smacked the control panel with his hard fist and cried "WORK you confounded piece of MACHINERY!". Suddenly, the machine burst into life.

Kthx ^^
Pesterchum = sirJayden

darkness shadow

ooo teh new FC, i wun enter my new guy Aether, you could argue he's god modded

aurum and blade turned to face each "we're aurum, and blade" replied aurum "or together, you could call us 'sword dancers*'" inputted blade

* sword dancers is sorta like a sonic advance 3 pairing i made up, for blade and aurum
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Kirby

Can I join?

|Name:Flash The Cheetah
|Nickname*:Yellow Blur
|Gender:Male
|Age:22
|Species:Cheetah
|Side:Hero
|Appearence description/picture:Yellow with blue spots,green shoes, red gloves.
|Equipment*:Cheetah Glove,Cyclone Giga Blaster, Family Sheild.
|Power:Red Reaver: Slashes through enemies with awesome speed.
|Other Abilities*:Soul Charge:Flash turns into matter and instantly damages his foes.
|Personality:Kind-Hearted,can get a bit to cocky,Loves to help out a friend in need.
|History*:As a boy, Flash loved to go on adventures, and sometimes show off. He was called into this world by the cause of his dad's disappearance.
|Family*:His parents were filthy rich.That's all I can say...
|
|Roleplaying Style:Advanced
|Sample of Roleplaying:"DAD!!" Flash cried. His father fell to the ground. Dead.

Gleech

OOC: Mikey and Kirby, accepted, and accepted.

Voorhees21

OOC:I'm off duty RPs. I will probaly come back some other day.

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Kirby

Flash walked around and saw a person (arrow).

"um, excuse me? Maybe you can help me"

Gleech

Arrow turned around, curious of who the voice came from, "Er... yeah, sure..." he scratched the back of his head, scanning the person up and down, "I don't wanna' be rude," he said, still scanning, but he put his hand down, "...but who are you?"

Gamerdude

Alex got tired of waiting for help to come so he decides to find help himself. Alex opens a door leading outside, but when he opens it, he sees a group of robots standing right in front of him.
"O.O....uhhhhh......hi?"
"TARGET HAS BEEN LOCATED! BEGIN CAPTURE!"
"Oh great!" Alex runs past the robots and trys to get away, but there hot on his trail.
"Someone, HELP!!!"

MSN: 

Jordan teh Echidna

In a lab, hidden, quite a while away.

"Oh man, someone's destroyed my buzzsaw robot! That was last year's xmas present from robotnik  :'(" moaned Blaushike, staring at Mikey wobble around the road with the chip on his back "hmmm, i'll send maybe a few SWAT bots v.2 against that guy to stop anymore trouble" he said to himself, pressing the S key on his computer panel 10 times. Blaushike then watched as all the flying SWAT bots with two guns flew out of the lab and out into the streets.

Where Mikey is

"Man, i hope tails finds the info on that thing...wait...wasn't he injured? meh, maybe he recovered or something" Mikey said to himself, pacing the streets. After like 2 minutes of standing still, he rushed off to tails's house at light speed and whacked on the door "TAILS! YOU IN THERE?!" he shouted, pounding the door til' he made it's first dent (awww the door's first dent <:0). It finally opened to reveal a fox, not tails though, he could see Tails gagged and roped up behind the green fox who he had banged the door open for and quickly had a speedspection of him.
Nerdy glasses
Tuxedo
Sonic-Like shoes
Khaki-camouflage trousers/pants.
whte gloves.

"Hmmm, looks evil to me" mikey thought in his head. The fox then replied somehow with "Oh, i look nerdy and evil do i? Well perhaps you could say that to mah little friends" he pointed behind Mikey and it showed 10 flying SWAT bots with guns on both hands. Mikey went pale white, slammed the door in Blaushike's face, then dodged all of the SWAT bots bullets for a while. He then noticed after a while that the bullets had some kind of firey projectile inside them, so he grabbed one that was heading for him, merged it with others that were being fired, and blasted it at the SWAT bots, knocking out 7 of them! 3 were left, he spindashed one by heading against a fallen SWAT bot and flying up to him. He then spinballed on another fallen one and into the air then triple kicked another, then he just homing missiled the last one. They fell to the ground and crashed, the sound of victory...in the form of old, scrap metals. Mikey opened the door to Tails's house and saw that Blaushike had escaped and tails had disappeared, ut the chip was still in the computer, not even 1/2 of the wy finished yet. He decided to stay here in case anyone tried to steal the chip. Suddenly, while Mikey hadn't noticed, a SWAT bot just raised itself up from the ground, flew in, and shot Mikey right in the stomach with one of his fireballs. The force felt to Mikey like someone had just punched him a trillion times in the stomach and he fell to the floor, not dead nor unconcsious. The SWAT bot sfell to the ground by power failure and everything in Tails's house fell silent...

Peculiarly silent...deadly...silent
Pesterchum = sirJayden

darkness shadow

tension is HIGH!

aurum  said "i think i'm gonna go of, you'll never know where or when the darkness will hit" blade turned his head and asked "darkness?"

aurum did not give a straight answer, just "watch out for when it hits, it'll take no prisoners..." then aurum disappeared, with chaos control, where to though remains unknown

blade just stood there, confused by what aurum said "no prisoners?... who won't take prisoners? i certainly know robotnick does, so who or what is he talking about?"

uuhhh does heartless and other things like them count as NPCs?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade looked around,and saw everyone except Mikey.But at that point,he heard gun shots and said "Mikey...." and ran as fast as he could.Then ran through an opened door and saw Mikey on the ground with robots surrounding him.Then then kicked a few robots and got in front of Mikey.Then he saw a green fox and said "who are you..........".

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Shadow26 on December 08, 2009, 11:13:00 PM
Shade looked around,and saw everyone except Mikey.But at that point,he heard gun shots and said "Mikey...." and ran as fast as he could.Then ran through an opened door and saw Mikey on the ground with robots surrounding him.Then then kicked a few robots and got in front of Mikey.Then he saw a green fox and said "who are you..........".
OOC: You can't hear gunshots from like 20 miles away, Blaushike had already escaped with tails, and in the middle of you beating robots why in the world would you suddenly think that Mikey's not there o-0
You need to improve on rping mate, lol

Blaushike kicked open the front door of his lab with Tails held over his back, and he flew up the spiral staircase filled with laz0rs and KO gases and guns and stuff and entered his control room. "Hmmm...well, since that orange guy's gone poof i can just concentrate on where the other imbeciles are and flood them out of their hiding place with a bunch of V2 SWAT bots like foxes-- rabbits in a burrow" Blaushike said to himself, rubbing his hands and removing the gag off of Tails' mouth. Tails said "What do you want with me..." and glared at Dr. Blosh with a mean look and baring teeth (hmm, he must've got courage through these 10 years without living with Sonic).
Blaushike replied with "Well, let's just say that i'm the assistant helper of metal do-gooder's doppelgangers"
Bluashike laughed his evil laughed, which echoed through his whole lab.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Fuzzzzz, how have I missed this? I soooo wanna join. :3 'Cept I don't know the current events.
------------
Name:Solar
Nickname*: Fireyo
Species:Porcupine
Side: Good
Appearance description/picture:http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/Mixem/Fireyo.png
Power: Controls Fire (Not conjures, CONTROLS)
Other Abilities*: Has amazing jumping capabilities
Personality: Fireyo is a cocky, headstrong Porcupine. Boastful, Big-headed. He doesn't care what he does as long as it suits him, but saying that he will never do anything to majorly harm anyone.
History*:Fireyo came from a rich family. he had the latest technology but was bullied at school. His only comfort was his older brother, Lunar. One day he was being chased by bullies. Due to the fact he did not look where he was going, he ran straight into a Toxic Waste Pool that was about to be frozen over and forgotten about. He ran straight through the walls due to the fact they where weak and makeshift, and stopped just as he reached the edge and realized. A black ooze (Later to become Fireyo's worst enemy, a demon of destruction called Kesh'a) pulled Fireyo down and off the cliff. Lunar saw Fireyo falling as he was walking, and ran to catch him. He was to late, but somehow, he got a sudden burst of power previously hidden to create a forcefield around Fireyo. One tiny drop escaped into the forcefield and touched Fireyo putting him unconscious but still breathing. Just then the waste froze over, leaving Fireyo in a bubble around Toxic waste. Lunar could do nothing more, and with great anger overpowering him, he killed the bullies by trapping them of air in a forcefield and somehow because of the burst of energy ripped through time into the future. 50 years later the waste was cleared and Fireyo now with special powers, and somehow still 15, was conscious and ready to explore the world. (Although I guess this out of consideration due to the story of this roleplay XD)

Sample of Roleplaying:
Fireyo ran through the crowds lining the street. I t was as if he was a gust of wind, searing through the people without them realizing the fact he was urgently trying to get to his desired location. He checked his watch.....
He was late.
"For the love of God!"
witty sig caption

Kirby

Quote from: Gleech on December 08, 2009, 04:46:52 PM
Arrow turned around, curious of who the voice came from, "Er... yeah, sure..." he scratched the back of his head, scanning the person up and down, "I don't wanna' be rude," he said, still scanning, but he put his hand down, "...but who are you?"

My Name is Flash the Cheetah. I was wondering if you could help me find my dad. He vanished, and the clues i've put together indicate that he was here. Can you help? Please?!

Shadow26

Shade walked to Arrow and Flash and said "Sure! ;) I'm Shade,Shade the Hedgehog..."

Gamerdude

Alex continues to run for his life from the robots. He turns around a few times and trys to shoot them, but his gun wasn't strong enough to get through there armor. "This is not going good. I can't keep going like this for long," Akex said to himself as he tryed to keep running. He was starting to get tired and saw that the robots where getting closer. Then he looked ahead in the distance and saw some people ahead. Alex screamed at them, "Hey!!! Help!!!"

MSN: 

Gleech

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 09, 2009, 06:04:57 AM
Fuzzzzz, how have I missed this? I soooo wanna join. :3 'Cept I don't know the current events.
------------
Name:Solar
Nickname*: Fireyo
Species:Porcupine
Appearance description/picture:http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/Mixem/Fireyo.png
Power: Controls Fire (Not conjures, CONTROLS)
Other Abilities*: Has amazing jumping capabilities
Personality: Fireyo is a cocky, headstrong Porcupine. Boastful, Big-headed. He doesn't care what he does as long as it suits him, but saying that he will never do anything to majorly harm anyone.
History*:Fireyo came from a rich family. he had the latest technology but was bullied at school. His only comfort was his older brother, Lunar. One day he was being chased by bullies. Due to the fact he did not look where he was going, he ran straight into a Toxic Waste Pool that was about to be frozen over and forgotten about. He ran straight through the walls due to the fact they where weak and makeshift, and stopped just as he reached the edge and realized. A black ooze (Later to become Fireyo's worst enemy, a demon of destruction called Kesh'a) pulled Fireyo down and off the cliff. Lunar saw Fireyo falling as he was walking, and ran to catch him. He was to late, but somehow, he got a sudden burst of power previously hidden to create a forcefield around Fireyo. One tiny drop escaped into the forcefield and touched Fireyo putting him unconscious but still breathing. Just then the waste froze over, leaving Fireyo in a bubble around Toxic waste. Lunar could do nothing more, and with great anger overpowering him, he killed the bullies by trapping them of air in a forcefield and somehow because of the burst of energy ripped through time into the future. 50 years later the waste was cleared and Fireyo now with special powers, and somehow still 15, was conscious and ready to explore the world. (Although I guess this out of consideration due to the story of this roleplay XD)

Sample of Roleplaying:
Fireyo ran through the crowds lining the street. I t was as if he was a gust of wind, searing through the people without them realizing the fact he was urgently trying to get to his desired location. He checked his watch.....
He was late.
"For the love of God!"
OOC: Accepted! :D
Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 09, 2009, 09:28:18 AM

My Name is Flash the Cheetah. I was wondering if you could help me find my dad. He vanished, and the clues i've put together indicate that he was here. Can you help? Please?!
Please either use quotes or text:chat when roleplaying, otherwise it makes no difference if you say it like "sure! he jumped and landed. Lets do this!" makes me thing he's saying what he should be doing...

Arrow heard the cry for help, "What was that?!" he said, spinning around to the sound of the person. Arrow paused and thought for a minute. He then switched to his bullet ammo, reloaded, and ran yelling, "I'll be right back!"

Arrow stopped to find a few robots chasing a person, he shot, putting dents in the armor of the robots. He quickly shot a few more times, putting more dents. He paused and once more shot, finally breaking through the heavy armor. "You alright?" Arrow asked the man as he continued to shoot at the robots.

Kirby

"Time for some exercise!" Flash said

"RED REAVER!" Flash exclaimed as he blasted through the robots.

"Jeez, these guys are putting up a fight!" Flash said to arrow.

Voorhees21

OOC:Back, Gleech, Esfer after his long break is with you :P (he was a ghost following you.)

Esfer turned back to normal "Hey guys. What are your names?" Before esfer could say his name, robot's charged after him. He attacked, but he was pushed down. Esfer got up and fought like he ment it. "My name is Esfer. Esfer the Hedgehog."

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Gamerdude

Alex was trying to catch his breath. "Well I'm doing a lot better than where I was a few days ago." Alex turns around and shoots at the robots again, but did no damage. "Dame it, this gun wasn't made to for shooting robots."

MSN: 

Kirby

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 09, 2009, 12:04:10 PM
Alex was trying to catch his breath. "Well I'm doing a lot better than where I was a few days ago." Alex turns around and shoots at the robots again, but did no damage. "Dame it, this gun wasn't made to for shooting robots."

"HYAH!!" Flash shouted, and ripped a deep mark through the robots armor.

*pant " You okay?"

Flash's vision went black. He fell back. Unconscious.

Voorhees21

Esfer yelled. "HEY!" Esfer threw a vision of the days when he healed. His eyes turned full blue. The blue went into Flash, making him awake. "You ok?"

OOC:He remembered how to heal :P

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Kirby

Quote from: Voorhees21 on December 09, 2009, 12:10:51 PM
Esfer yelled. "HEY!" Esfer threw a vision of the days when he healed. His eyes turned full blue. The blue went into Flash, making him awake. "You ok?"

OOC:He remembered how to heal :P

"Something just went inside me!" What was it...? It felt like, a spirit or something."

OOC: it's not the healing aid.

Voorhees21

Esfer tryed to say something. "It wa-AUGH!" Esfer flew far through the air, hitting the wall. "Rrrghh....darnit......."
Esfer knocked out.

Name:Raik
Nickname*:Raik
Species:Hedgefox
Side: EVILLLL
Appearance description/picture:No picture or discription :P
Power: Able to control Void
Other Abilities*: Chaos Poo "chaos blast, lol"
Personality:Raik is a annoying person, i dont wanna say this :P

Roleplaying Style:Begginers
Sample of Roleplaying:
Raik was flying through the air, finding his time to train. He was late. "**** SAKE!"

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Kirby

"Anyone!" Hello!!" Flash yelled.

Shadow26

"GET OUT THE WAY" Shade said as Shade got Flash out of the way of a blast and the blast hit Shade.
Then Shade smashed into the Earth.

ChaosDazer

OOC: Could someone fill me up on what is happening? I'm 8 pages behind XD
-----------
witty sig caption

Shadow26

Shade on one knee,weakly,says "Just........trying to.........help........."

Gleech

Quote from: Voorhees21 on December 09, 2009, 12:20:58 PM
Esfer tryed to say something. "It wa-AUGH!" Esfer flew far through the air, hitting the wall. "Rrrghh....darnit......."
Esfer knocked out.

Name:Raik
Nickname*:Raik
Species:Hedgefox
Side: EVILLLL
Appearance description/picture:No picture or discription :P
Power: Able to control Void
Other Abilities*: Chaos Poo "chaos blast, lol"
Personality:Raik is a annoying person, i dont wanna say this :P

Roleplaying Style:Begginers
Sample of Roleplaying:
Raik was flying through the air, finding his time to train. He was late. "**** SAKE!"
OOC: 1. You can't USE a character, no matter what, unless it's accepted. 2. Denied, due to lack information. We need to know how he looks, his personality, etc, if you want to or not, dude. 3. Did you get the "Chaos Poo" from my comic? 4. The death egg isnt even in this roleplay. 5. You were kinda godmodding in the post when you hit KirbySoul's character. 6. You're in the yellow stage, now. 7. If what I'm saying is bugging you, then you can just leave.

To ChaosDazer: Well Arrow went to his lab, running away from some robots, a few joined in (Shade, HMS7, Blade, Aurum, and Ninja, but I think Ninja and HMS7 ran from battle to find someone). Gamerdude's, Alex, was in an abandoned warehouse and was running away from some robots. Mikey nailed a giant robot and took the chip he found in it, to Tails. Shade was somehow killing 16 more robots than actually showed up... Alex yelled for help (Oh yeah and before he sent a message to all computers in a certain mile radius, which one of Draco's characters picked up and came to capture him), so Arrow ran over there and started shooting some robots.

Thats basically where we are... oh yeah and its night time.

ChaosDazer

Hmm, I'll start from when you run over and help Alex or whatnot.
--------------------------------
Fireyo could hear gunfire coming from a distance. He knew there was more fighting going on. He stood up, laced his shoes and started running towards the direction of the gunshot.
As he ran closer he noticed there was someone in a heated battle with the robots.
"Need any help?" He shouted.
----
OOC: Does Fireyo start with his powers?
witty sig caption

Gleech

OOC: He can use them, just not perfect like before

"Sure, we could use all the help we can get!" Arrow said, firing a few more times as he backed up and saw a few more robots come.

ChaosDazer

Fireyo pulled out a lighter nestled in his glove. He clicked it, and in milliseconds a flame appeared in his hand.

He ran into the bots, hand first, ready to burn through them.
witty sig caption

Jordan teh Echidna

Around 5 hours after almost being killed/put into a coma, Mikey eventually woke up with a splitting headache and a plastered stomach with a bit of blood leaking from it.
He knew he had been hit pretty bad, and was groaning in excrutiating pain...his moans echoing where he was...
But where was he? "AUGH!! Where...a-am..i?" Mikey just barely managed to say.
He saw a blurred green figure walk towards him, then he fell asleep again, the pain almost killing him...

------------------------------------------

"Hmmm, he must've been hit pretty bad" said Blaushike, rubbing his goatee-like chin, "Well, all i have to say to that is..." he turned round, then quicjky turned back and said "YO' momma's SO STUPID, she entered a £1 STORE and asked for a PRICECHECK!!". Blosh lifted Mikey over his shoulders, a bit of blood dripping on him "Aww, those cruddy medics, can't they even put a plaster on while being electrocuted right?" his lab was dark, cobwebs snuck into every evil corner, spiders inhabiting them. The floor was made from old scrap pieces of metal and it was poorly built, but still VERY sturdy.
Blaushike dropped Mikey next to Tails and went back to his control panel "Well i don't want him dead, and i don't want him alive either! Looks like the perfect condition he's in now!" he said to himself, tracking a bleep on his control panel's radar, somewhere next to Eggman's huge tower, around three people were there, but he wasn't sure..."Meh, i'll just swarm it with mini buzzsaw robots" he said, pounding a red button 20 times.
Tails looked at Mikey, watching the blood trickle down his torso...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

((OOC: What's with the... " 'YO' momma's SO STUPID, she entered a £1 STORE and asked for a PRICECHECK!!' "? o-o))

Arrow was dodging the laser shots of a robot further down, but he couldn't keep dodging forever. He eventually got shot and was knocked back by the force. There was a black spot in his fur, where it hit. The spot was still steaming, but Arrow wasn't out.

Arrow's gun flew out of his hand when he was knocked back, but he found it and grabbed it without getting up. He started firing again, trying to hit the robot in the eye. That was currently their most weak point, due to the fact that they were made of glass (For the most part).

"Don't worry about me," Arrow grunted, pausing in his sentence, "...keep fighting!" he yelled as he closed his eyes and fired a few times, hoping not to be hit.

Shadow26

Shade got up weakly,and punched a few robots.But then he had a big pain in his arm.His arm was bleeding.Shade could sense dizziness and confusion.Then at one point,bang...Shade it the floor,from weakness and from losing blood.

Gleech

"SHAAADDEE!!" Arrow yelled, looking over at him, while shooting in front of himself, he then turned back and continued shooting, "We have to take em' all out!" Arrow shot one until its armor finally weakened, taking it out, that was one down, but there were still a few more.

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey woke up a few hours later, nearly midnight, his stomach feeling as good as gold "hmm, an operation plus a bit of rest must've fixed it, now, how do i get outta here...". He looked on the control panel and saw Blaushike with his feet on the control panel, arms crossed, asleep, and Tails was asleep but he knew he could wake tails up quietly. He looked around for any type of tool that could break the ropes of which he was entrapped in, and he saw a candle which lit up the room near him. Mikey slowly pulled the fire towards him with his hands, watching Dr. Blosh so he was making sure that he wasn't waking him up. The fire reached his hands and he kept them there for a minute until eventually they burnt and snapped, freeing his arms and hands, then quickly he shot the fire back to the candle. Mikey then just untied the ropes around his legs and faced Tails.
     He tapped Tails on the head and he easily woke up, but then Mikey clasped his hands over Tails's mouth "Psst, i'm getting us outta here, we need to be quiet..." he whispered, Tails looking up at him and nodding in agreement. Mikey untied Tails and took out his gag, then, just as a prank, Mikey put Blaushike's hands, legs, arms and feet all together very slowly and quietly. He took the ropes and gently tied them all together against the chair Blosh was sitting on. Tails then whispered to Mikey "Quickly, get that chip!" and pointed to the memory chip which Blaushike had stolen from Mikey while he was knocked out. Mikey grabbed it and pulled it out. Much to his disappointment, it set off a "the download was cancelled alarm", which blared around the whole lab. Tails jumped up, Mikey grabbed his feet, and they flew out of the nearby 5th storey window.

-------------------------------

5 minutes later

"Ugh, what is this alar--" Blaushike said, trying to move. "WHAT?! THEY TIED ME UP AND ESCAPED?!!?! AWWW COME ON!!!!" he shouted, shaking around in his chair. He fell backwards on the chair and was stuck, with the alarm screaming in his ear "ARRGH I'LL GET HIM FOR THIS!!!"
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Kirby

"*pant* Oh no! Someone's down!"

"You metal menaces will regret this!" Flash said, full of rage!

He quickly took out his blaster and fired

POW!
Pow!

POW!!!

"This isn't going to be enough." Flash thought. "I hope i remember how to do this attack."
'GIGA CLAWS!" Flash yelled. His claws were covered with red aura. He then dashed at the robots with blinding speed, ripping through the heavy armor. "Arrow, Use this!" Flash said as he threw the blaster at Arrow.

Gleech

Arrow, still on the ground, caught the gun thrown to him. Arrow now dual-weilded guns, "Oh yeah!" he said to himself, still trying to sit up on his own.

Arrow shot a few blasts from one weapon, and then shot a few from another, taking down a robot. Then he shot rapidly between both weapons, firing at another robot that was coming in close. The robot flew back, sadly not destroyed, but he was knocked back and was on the ground.

Arrow shot at him again, and hit in the middle of the legs. The robot exploded and left pieces everywhere, "Heh..." Arrow muttered to himself, "just like a real person would do."

Jordan teh Echidna

Tails dropped Mikey on a rooftop near where they could hear guns and robots exploding.
"Ok Mikey, i gotta go now to examine that chip fully. I'm going to create a defence system covering my whole area too to keep out robots" Tails said, jumping off the rooftop and flying off North.
Mikey jumped off the rooftop and looked around, seeing where all the commotion was coming from (OOC: where are ya Gleech cos' i dun get where ya are lol)
---------------------------------------------------
Blaushike walked out of his lab...took a big, deep breath, and admired the scenery.
"*sigh*. I love the smell of 24 carat gold in the morning!" he said, leaning on a completely frozen, golden covered freedom fighter. It looked as if they saw a danger as their faces were in shock and they looked really frightened. "Hmm, i wonder if my gold gun works still, been since last year since i used it on worthless fighters...i could use it again! What with 837 out here already, i wanna make it more!!" Blosh said, pushing the staute down.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

((OOC: Well, personally I pictured us in the streets, fighting robots that came out of an alleyway that we're shooting into.))

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Gleech on December 16, 2009, 08:49:49 AM
((OOC: Well, personally I pictured us in the streets, fighting robots that came out of an alleyway that we're shooting into.))
OOC: m'kay

Mikey ran around a corner and saw Arrow shooting robots with other hedgehogs. He saw one fly up into the air and behind Arrow, got out his magnum and aimed it at the robot's head. He fired it, just millimetres from the head. He shot again and the bullet smacked into the robot's head with light speed, the head flying off, revealing an old eggman pawn which he just ran over and clonked on the head with his fist. "Hey Arrow, i been looking 'round ages for you, i've had my own mini adventure without you...hmm, at least i gained experience from being on my own, though i did meet Tails. I found this awe--" he heard a huge bang come from far away.
A grinding noise...
And he thought Déja vu had visited him again...
Out from a huge, dark alleyway, came another of those HUGE buzzsaw robots!!
------------------------------------------------
"Wow, we only have 2 buzzsaw giants left?" said Doctor Blosh, looking at the control panel in the army section. "Hmm, i'm sure this one will take them out...In fact...let's send another..." he drained all the buzzsaw giant's power and sent the last one to where Mikey, Arrow and the others were.
"SIR!" shouted an assistant robot, holding some kind of big bazooka-like ray "The gold gun, it's been completely recharged with the gas and we tested it out on one of the V2 SWAT bots".
The robot brought in a big SWAT bot golden trophy.
"Oooo, another baddie to add to my collection!" said Blaushike, rubbing his hands and pushing the trophy to his big collection. (OOC:If ya wanna know his baddie collection, ask over PM lol or MSN, or here just to save time :P)
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Dracoslythe

OoC  ||  Haaaa, I got my grades up.  They weren't as low as I thought, so it didn't take long.  :)  Uhm, I'm too lazy to read 8 pages, can I get a brief rundown?  xD

Gleech

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 16, 2009, 05:44:44 PM
OoC  ||  Haaaa, I got my grades up.  They weren't as low as I thought, so it didn't take long.  :)  Uhm, I'm too lazy to read 8 pages, can I get a brief rundown?  xD
((OOC: Let's see... I think HMS7 and Ninja ran to find Alex, and then Shade, Aurum, and Arrow finished off the robots near Arrow's hideout, Mikey owned a big robot, got a computer chip, took it to Tails, then somehow they got captured by Mikey's newest character, Blaushike, Arrow heard Alex and ran over into the middle of a street, he started to shoot and fight off some robots, Fireyo (ChaosDazer's) ran in and helped, Arrow got shot, and is on the ground, with two guns trying to hold himself up at the same time, Shade got shot. Mikey escaped with Tails and jumped out a window, and tails flew off and then Mikey is about to join a battle where a huge robot appeared... is that good? ;D

Edit: Oh yeah, and Flash joined in the battle in the Alleyway))

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gleech on December 16, 2009, 05:52:10 PM
((OOC: Let's see... I think HMS7 and Ninja ran to find Alex, and then Shade, Aurum, and Arrow finished off the robots near Arrow's hideout, Mikey owned a big robot, got a computer chip, took it to Tails, then somehow they got captured by Mikey's newest character, Blaushike, Arrow heard Alex and ran over into the middle of a street, he started to shoot and fight off some robots, Fireyo (ChaosDazer's) ran in and helped, Arrow got shot, and is on the ground, with two guns trying to hold himself up at the same time, Shade got shot. Mikey escaped with Tails and jumped out a window, and tails flew off and then Mikey is about to join a battle where a huge robot appeared... is that good? ;D

Edit: Oh yeah, and Flash joined in the battle in the Alleyway))
OoC  ||  o3o
that's a big update.
I'll find a way to jump in.  >:3

Gleech

((OOC: press the hop button -awesomeface-. Some of you might notice I'm doing "((OOC:))"... well that's just the effect that CoH roleplaying has on me. In CoH "OOC" goes like, "((this))". So it's just a force of habit :P))

Gamerdude

"Dame, this gun an't working!" Alex tossed his gun on the floor and started to get pissed. Then he saw a few robots coming towards him. "Will you tin cans JUST...GO...AWAY ALREADY!!!  All of a sudden a bolt of lightning shoots out of him and frys some of them. "O.o ummm....did I do that?"

MSN: 

Kirby

"You Okay?" Flash said to Alex as he bolted past him. Suddenly, one of the robots turned their arm into a cannon. "uh oh..." Flash spoke. Then, he remembered... "If I spin like a cyclone, I should be able to deflect their attacks! Get ready, Tin Cans, I'm sending this attack right back at ya!"

Flash spun with blinding speed, sending the attacks towards the robots, one by one.

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey was shocked by this huge robot as it was, but he almost melted when he saw TWO!
He told Arrow briefly how to destory them "Well, looking at this guy, it looks like you'll need more than two bullets to get THAT cockpit" he said, seeing that the buzzsaw was bigger, the armour was more solid, they had arms with launchers on the ends of them, and the cockpit was ruby red.
"Ok, when you're ready, we're gonna get this overrecycled car back into the junk yard." Mikey said, swinging two pistols around his index fingers.
-----------------------------------
Blaushike got hold of the gold gun and put a strap around his back. He held it like a bazooka across his hands and kicked down the front door of his lab. He reloaded the gun and muttered "Bring it on, 3dum fyterzz, all that glitters, is not gold..." he ran down his courtyard and out of the huge, invisible,camouflaged dome in which his lab and mansion were hidden. "Oh crap...don't those two imbeciles know about my lab?FORK!!" Blosh was getting worried as he thought that Mikey and Tails would give away the whereabouts of his mansion, lab and mansion. He saw a hedgehog walk past him, covered in rags, and shot him with the golden gun. It acted like some kind of flamethrower, the gold gas bursting out in a huge glittery blast. He touched the old hedgehog trophy, making it teleport to his courtyard. "Ok, now i mean business..." he said, running into the streets.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Fireyo was in the middle of a hoard of robots, and could see the people behind him fighting for there lives. Suddenly, he felt a blast of light force through him from another robot. He was sent flying to the air. When he landed, he noticed he was in front of a green animal wielding a bazooka.
"Whaaaa..."
witty sig caption

Gleech

Arrow tossed down his second gun, and tried to squirm his way to a safety point. He looked behind him and saw a house, made of bricks. There was a part of the wall that hung out to protect the doorway. The robots must've thought he was out, but he slowly moved behind the wall.

Shortly before he fully got back, a robot saw him, and started shooting. Arrow peaked out and shot the robot a few times, damaging it, and then shooting it in the joints, so it was locked up and couldn't move. Arrow moved back into the wall and put his back up to it, while staying on the ground. He took his left (And open) hand and covered the mark, closing his eyes and biting down on his teeth as he felt pain the second he touched the spot,

"That's going to hurt in the morning," he said, noticing it was bleeding.

((OOC: Yeah, I've been playing CoD:MW2 recently xDDD I based Arrow's movement on that when you 'die' when you're playing split screen special ops.))

Dracoslythe

Eyes fluttering, hair slapping her face, Solstice slowly rose to a sitting position, rapidly blinking and rubbing her eyes.
"Hmmn?  How long had I been asleep?"

About the time she mumbled these words to herself, a gunshot came out of nowhere, through the open window, and nicked her shoulder.
"The hell...?"  She exclaimed, and pressed down on the wound with her hand.
Wondering what the commotion was, she peeked outside of the small building (although she had no idea how she got there) to find endless fighting and gunfire in the streets and alleyways.
"Damn it!  Look at this mess I have to clean up..."  She sighed, with, oddly, a smile on her face.

"This mess isn't going to be easy to clean up, sweetheart."  Coming from the shadows, Equinox smiled, half genuine, half smirk.  I've figured out what you've been doing all this time.  I must say, I'm disappointed..." he looked down, then back up.  "But I guess I have to forgive you-"

"Equinox, shut up."  He soon found himself in his sister's embrace.  "I didn't know what happened to you.  You had me worried to death.  Why did you just run out like that?"  She was practically shouting at him.

"Solstice, I ran out cause I didn't wanna hurt you."  He stopped and laughed at Solstice's expression and gently touched the spot on her face where he had struck her before.  "But right now, we have some fighting to do.  You do what you gotta do, and I'll do my part."  He left her, just randomly jumping into the battle.

He stopped his pathetic fighting (which really consisted of hitting robots over the head with a crowbar; he didn't have any weapons, nor was he really skilled with them) when he something sitting against a brick wall.  Curious, he inched over, hoping that the robots were stupid enough to mistake him for his sister again.
"Pfft, those things couldn't see day from night.  Not one has shot at me, although I've been beating them senseless with a bar..."

When he felt that he got close enough to talk, he semi-whispered out to the injured-looking hedgehog,
"Hey, are you okay?"

[[OoC||For you sickos who are crying "incest!" (or those who don't know that they're siblings, roflz) there is no romance going on here!  >:C  They have no idea what romance is.  xD  So that's how they act.  >:C]]

Shadow26

OOC:Is that Hedgehog Shade?If i is....:

Shade finally gained consciousness and opened one eye,and saw a weird figure.
"Who.............are you...........?"Shade said,then felt a big wave of pain in his leg.
Shade tried to not show that it was hurting,but couldn't help it.

Dracoslythe

[[OoC|| Yea, sure I guess.  xD]]

Equinox winced, just seeing the hedgehog in pain made him hurt.
"Heh, I'm Equinox!"  he said, a little too outgoing for the situation.
"Do you think you can walk, it seems like your leg is in much pain.  If you can, I can take you back to where I was so you can heal."  He was smiling, sure that this hedgehog wasn't a foe.
"Oh, by the way, I never caught your name,"
'Solstice, I know you can hear me.  Twin telepathy.  Hah.'

Solstice smiled.  Equinox was always kinda immature, especially with the twin telepathy thing.
'Yes, I can.  What do you want?'  She tried to sound snappy, but it just couldn't be done.  She was giggling the entire time.

Equinox's smile got bigger, almost a grin.
'I need you to help me out.  I found someone who's badly injured.  I know you got some kinda first aid tools in that huge bag you carry.'  He never got an answer back, but he felt that she was out looking for him.
"Nevermind the walking.  My sister's coming here to help you,"  he said, his smile disappearing as he saw the red hedgehog in pain right in front of him.

Gleech

Arrow heard the voice of Shade and the other person out there, he figured help had come, but he couldn't go check. His head started spinning and he couldn't see right. His eyes fogged up and he became weaker.

Suddenly, in a flash Arrow grew tired, and fell over to his right, which made his body show since he landed past where the wall ended. He was asleep, but still injured.

Shadow26

"Thank.......you..........."Shade said,and saw the blue hedgehog's face.
"I........would never............be alive.....without............your help........."

Dracoslythe

Solstice ran, trying to find her brother, when she saw some idiot who was showing himself.  A closer look showed that he was injured, however.
"Oh, God, he's gonna get himself killed if he stays like that,"
In a rush, she swept past a few robots (leaving them be, of course) and ran over to the injured Arrow.
"Hey, are you okay?"  She tried gently shaking him to wake him up, after moving him so he can't be seen.
"Damn it," she said, picking him up.  "He'll just have to go with me to where Equinox and the other injured hedgehog is"
She swept past a few more robots, being a bit more cautious this time because of carrying an injured creature.
"Hey!"  She yelled at Equinox, then proceeded to dart over there, and lay Arrow next to Shade.

"Could you be any slower, Solstice?"  Equinox was trying to lighten the mood by teasing his sister as she drug multiple first aid supplies out of her bag.  He saw that this wasn't the right time to joke, and was yet again silent.

Solstice turned her attention to the red hedgehog first, since he was awake.
"Can you tell me what's wrong, hun?"  She asked Shade in hushed tones.

Shadow26

"........my leg..........head............"Shade said as he put his hand on his head

Gamerdude

Alex looked around and saw that Arrow was gone. "Huh? Where that guy go?" He started to look around the area and saw one of Arrow's guns with blood next to it. "....Hope hes alright..." Alex then heard the faint sound of talking not far away. "Wounder who it is." Alex grabed the gun and started to move quitely to the spot where the noise was coming from while avoiding robot along the way.

MSN: 

Kirby

"THAT'S IT!!!" Flash Yelled. He Grabbed the robot by the arm and flung it into a nearby skyscraper. It collided with a BASH! Rumbling occurred. A part of the skyscraper came falling down. He quickly ran towards it, and held it up with all his strength. "YOU GUYS, GET EVERYONE OUTTA HERE! NOW!!" He screamed.

OOC: He's talking to Mikey,Solstice, Equinox, and Alex.

Dracoslythe

Solstice drug a pill bottle out of her bag.  The bottle had some pain medication in it.  Taking a few out, she handed it to Shade.
"I'm sorry I don't have any water or anything to give this to you with, so saliva will have to do..."
She also took his leg and put a bandage on it, very tightly, so that the leg would be erect.
"And try not to bend this until it feels better, okay?"

Gamerdude

Alex found the sorce of the noise and moved slowly towards it. He got behind a wall and peeked around the corner and saw Solstice. "What the...whats she doing here!?!" Alex thought as he saw her. Then he saw Arrow and Shade there as well injured. "Looks like shes helping them out, of course I don't think she'll be that nice to me if she saw me.....hmm..." Alex lokked at his clothes for a second. "Maybe she won't recognise me in this, but what about my face?" Alex remembered that there was sometime in his jacket pockit and reached out and pulled out a pair of sunglasses and puts them on. "This should work." Alex got off the wall and steped out in the open. "Kind of a bad place to play docter with all these robots around. What brings you out here mis?" Alex said in a slightly different voice.

MSN: 

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey wall jumped up the alleyway he was in, and landed on the rooftop of a buidling, getting a perfect view of the robot's cockpit. It had BLAUSHIKE in it! He was holding some kind of bazooka thing over his back and controlling the big buzzsaw robot. Mikey didn't want to kill this fox as he wanted to change his life and make him good. He quickly kicked a slanted piece of metal nearby to the edge of the building, ran back and zoomed forwards towards it. The ramp drove him far into the air and had to move himself right otherwise he'd land in the robot's buzzsaw. Mikey dived forwards and slammed onto the cockpit, his fingers gripping the solid glass.
"HEY! GET OFF MY ROBOT!!" He heard Blaushike shouting from inside the cockpit.
Mikey started smashing the cockpit with his sharp knuckles and cracked it, then shot the crack with his pistol and squeezed in.
He punched Blaushike and grabbed the controls, crashing the buzzbot into a weak building.
-----------------------------------
"ARRGHH, GET OUT OF HERE YOU MUTATED ABOMINATION!!" Blaushike shouted. He grabbed the gold gun and shot Mikey, slowly freezing him into 24 carat gold. The robot had stopped and so Blaushike left a pile of bombs in the cockpit and set them alight! He flew out and watched behind him as the bot exploded...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Dracoslythe

Solstice continued to pull different common first aid items out of her bag.
"Always gotta be prepared, especially in a place like this," she said, cautiously, but still not once looking up.  "Hell, if it weren't for my brother finding this one," she nodded towards Shade, "he wouldn't have been alive.  Besides, where else would be a good place to 'play doctor,' as you put it?  These robots tend to follow them everywhere...In any case, I could ask you the same question."  She paused for a while, still digging in her bag, and finally looked up with a worried face at this stranger, who felt oddly familiar, although she couldn't put her finger on it.
"I'm sorry to bother, but would you happen to have a rag or a handkerchief, hun?"

"Hey guys, did you hear that?"  Equinox's ears twitched wildly at the sound of an explosion.  "Meh, you'd have to be deaf to not hear it,"  He muttered to himself, shook his quills, and turned back to the situation at hand, occasionally taking peeks at Alex, getting weird feelings from him.

Kirby

"a little help here?!" Flash said
"I can hold this up forever!" He was exhausted, his legs we about to crack. 

Dracoslythe

Equinox whipped around to Flash,
"Oh sh- Guys, we have to move.  Solstice, can you carry one of them, and I'll get the other?"  Before he could finish what he was saying, he was trying to edge Arrow on his back.

Solstice looked up, then back down, at Shade.  She was about to ask him if he felt like walking, but then decided that was a stupid question.
"This isn't going to be too bad, a little bit of pain from getting you up here, and I'm sorry for that," she said as she lifted Shade up onto her back.  "You'd better come too," she nodded at the 'stranger,' still getting that weird feeling.

Shadow26

Shade drank the saliva,then shook his head,saying "Aw........yuck..........thanks..........any...way,,,,"

ChaosDazer

Fireyo ran back to the scene of robots. He noticed two new members there.
"So, who are you two?"
witty sig caption

Gleech

((OOC: do whatever with Arrow, Draco. He's knocked out right now, so I don't care))

Dracoslythe

[[OoC||Okay?  haha, I'll just leave him be since we dunno whut's wrong wif himmmm

-kicks writer block-]]

Jordan teh Echidna

Bluashike laughed his evil laugh "Ahhahahah..AHAHAHAHAH!! FINALLY! I have RID myself of that IDIOT!". He ran to the rubble and saw that the gold statue was still intact. Blosh touched Mikey and he teleported to the big, invisible dome's courtyard. Blaushike saw that things had become incredibly quiet...a bit TOO quiet if ya ask me...
He could JUST hear some indistinct chat in a nearby alleyway and though "hmm, well this baby still has 5 shots left in her and i need to fill up my complete collection...so ok, here i go!" Bluashike ran to the alleyway and saw around 3 people...one was knocked out, one healing him, and the other just standing there...
Blosh clicked out his gold gun and shouted "HEERREE'S BLOSHY!"
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Dracoslythe

Again, without moving her head, Solstice greeted herself and Equinox to Fireyo.
"I'm Solstice, and this is my brother, Equinox.  Who might you be?"
She then turned to the knocked out character.
"Damn it all, I don't know what to do with him.  I can bandage his wounds, but that's about it..."  Before she had finished talking, she was already wrapping Arrow up in bandages.

Equinox threw his head around at the sound of someone yelling "HEERREE'S BLOSHY!"
"What the hell?"  He snapped as he saw that this "Bloshy" character had a bazooka like gun.  He lost concentration for a split second as he admired the glistening weapon.
"Hey, guys, this one doesn't look like a friendly character..."

Gamerdude

Alex turn around and saw Bluashike. "Just great." Alex got behind cover and pulled out his gun that he picked up on the way over here. " I'll hold this guy off, you better grab those two guys and get out of here while you still can." Alex starts to fire at him. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Just go!"

MSN: 

Kirby

"I guess he's got this covered" Said flash

He dropped the piece and said "dad, I hope I find you..."

Jordan teh Echidna

Blaushike deflected Alex's bullets with a strange shiny item he held in his hand. He then got out his gold gun and blasted a shot at him. It froze Alex halfway, then eventually it completely covered him up, freezing him...
Blosh touched him and he teleported away.
"heh, at least no one knows the cure for this gun...what kind of idiot carries fire with him?" he mutteres to himself.

I can't post much now as i gotta go, see ya

~This is me, Signin' out! ;D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Fireyo was looking at the green creature standing in front of him, and was shocked at what he done to a fellow member of their 'group.'
"Screw you!"
He ran up to blaushike, dragged up his knee and kneed him in the crotch.
OOC-Yeah, I play dirty XD
witty sig caption

Kirby

'Wha?" Flash turned around and saw a frozen figure.

"What the?! FIRE SLASH!" He said.

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey couldn't see anything...it was all dark...he knew that he still had his conscience but he was immobile and couldn't move. As it was too dark, Mikey lit a little flame in his right hand to light up the area, but it had no effect. He DID feel some kind of liquid drip down his hand though and his hand was free, so he lit a biggerflame and freed his whole arm. He figured that fire could melt whatever was freezing him so he covered the fire around his whole body (OOC:he's immune to fire). He saw a blinding light enter his eyes and he closed his eyes to protect them. He opened them later and saw where he was...back in the same stupid courtyard of that blasted green fox!
------------------------
Bluashike felt a sting right in the round tables and flew back to his invisible dome, unnoticed, grabbing his crotch in pain. "ARGG! What kind of imbecile fights like THAT? owww" he said...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

((OOC: Arrow got shot by a laser, Draco, not much but he's mortal :P))

Kirby

"What a day!" Said Flash. "I wonder where everyone is..."

He then realized he was starving.

Gleech

The sun was starting to come up, meaning the hot, desert-like roads of Irrithous that lead up to the great central metropolis would become the only battlegrounds for these Mobians as they fought their way through the waves and waves of robots. The sun was still low, but was starting to brighten up some things for these brave warriors in their attempt to fight off the robots.

Arrow woke up, his head spinning. He was just shot so things weren't making sense. Everything seemed to echo, and everything seemed slow through his eyes as he watched the Mobians fight off the robots in front of him.

He looked down at his chest, it was bandaged up, however he wasn't awake to find out why.

He couldn't speak, he was still waking up.

Suddenly bursts of gunfire became louder and louder as he woke up. He sat up, looking for a weapon, "W-" he tried to speak some words, it was finally coming clear to him, "Wh-... where's a weapon?" he asked as he looked at the two new Mobians beside him, he didn't know who they were, but apparently they helped him.

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey looked around and saw all the gold freedom fighters scattered around the courtyard "oh gawd, this is gonna be a long day" he said, building up a fireball in his right hand.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Kirby

"When will this fight end?!" Said Flash, continuously ripping through the armor of the robots. Suddenly, he was knocked back by a robot. He tried to scratch the armor off, but it wouldn't budge. The robot's arm transformed into a spinning sawblade. "Get away, Get Away, GET AWAY!!" Flash let out a sound barrier- breaking scream that hurdled the robot into nearby trashcans.
"Whoa, what was that?" Flash asked himself. He decided that there was no time to waste and continued to fight the robots. 

Gleech

Arrow regained enough strength to get up, "Guys forget this! There're too many!" he yelled.

ChaosDazer

RBR-You haven't even posted a profile yet!

Fireyo was wiping sweat from his forehead.

"We can't give up now!"
witty sig caption

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 23, 2010, 06:36:04 AM
Kami is SEGAs latest failed atempt. shes shadows apprentice and im not spending r years explaining her to yall. kami:dat waz easy!!

Now that's just laziness ¬.¬

You can't rp unless someone accepts a profile you make...
And ur godmodding >_<
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Shadow26

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey was too tired to free all these freedom fighters, and his fire was failing anyway, so he couldn't free one.
In the distance he heard a rumble, coming from Blaushike's mansion behind him. It was coming from a really big door under the lab. In a split second, a big, tractor-like robot crashed through the doors, with a flamethrower on top and a spiked steamroller on the bottom. "Ohhhh crud...his can't be good" Mikey said, looking at the flameroller in dread. It was approaching fast and Mikey was in the middle of a huge crowd of golden statues, barely anywhere to run. He thought their plan was to melt the freedom fighters from their gold then crush them with the spiked steamroller, but there was one flaw in their plan.
The flameroller had already crushed half the freedom fighters so when it got to him, Mikey grabbed the fire from the flamethrower, and held it there, grunting as it was too much. He then used the last of his strength and pushed the fire into the flameroller, blowing it to pieces!
Mikey was able to escape Blauhike's courtyard after the flameroller cleared the way and he ran to the exit.
He looked back to the statues, living beings inside them, suffering...He stood for two minutes in silence to acknowledge them and muttered "I'll save you...no matter how hard i try...i'll save you..." and he ran back out and into the city.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Fireyo was pushing back a herd of Robots.
"For the love of God..."
He ran at one of the larger one. Just then, he felt a searing pain through his chest. The robot was holding a makeshift spear, and Fireyo had charged into it.
"AHH!"
He fell to the floor in searing pain.
"Heeelllpppp..."
witty sig caption

Gamerdude

"........oooooooo my head....huh?" Alex woke up to find himself in some unknown place sitting in a puddle of melted gold liquid. " How did I......Wait! Where is everyone?! Last thing I remember I......Oh why that little........!!!" Alex looked around and saw he was surrounded by golden statues that looked like people. "What in the world is this place?" Alex looked around and saw the exit nearby. "Thank god." Alex ran and went through the exit as fast he could.

MSN: 

Gleech

Arrow was about to run when he turned around with bullets flying everywhere,

"FIREYO!!" he yelled, rushing over and sliding on his knees on the ground to get to Fireyo, "Cover me!" he yelled as he wrapped Fireyo's arm around himself, and tried to help him up, quickly he saw a revolver on the ground and picked it up, it still had three rounds left,

He kept his right arm around Fireyo and his left with the revolver,

"Guys! Run! We can't take them here!" he yelled, moving back with Fireyo still being held up by his right arm.

((OOC: Rainbow, you're temporarily banned from this roleplay for that. If you can't read the story, rules, or anything about this roleplay, then please don't bother joining. This is a serious roleplay, not a silly free-for-all.

I don't want to be rude but I must do this.))

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey saw Arrow with Fireyo and ran over to help, dodging a passing bullet and shooting the robot who almost got him in between the eyes. "Hey, is everything okay?" he said with a bit of uncertaincy.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

Arrow shot one bullet at a robot, taking out it's left eye,
"Not really," he said, grunting as he lifted Fireyo up more,

"We need to get these guys out of here, it's too m-" Arrow was interrupted when all of the sudden a few shots fired off in the distance, several robots stood there, and then fell down.

"What in the world..." Arrow turned around.

Shadow the hedgehog and a few other Freedom Fighters were on top of a building, in front of the pale moon that was bright, lighting up the whole sky as the clouds passed.

They stood there in a triumphant stance, watching the few people down below. Shadow whispered something to one of the Freedom Fighters next to him, and shortly after the Freedom Fighters following Shadow stormed into battle, assisting the fellow Freedom Fighters below.

darkness shadow

Aurum saw shadow appear and smiled "looks like heavy artillery has arrived!" Blade also looked "say what?, oh... sweet!"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Kirby

Flash was getting Tired of Clawing through the endless chain of Robots. He then Spotted a Nearby Street sign. He broke it off its' post, And Clawed the Sign part off. He now had metal pole to use as a weapon. He then heard the clanking of Metal coming closer. He spun around, Pole in hand, Slashing the Robots' arm off its' body. Flash didn't stop. He kept on attacking the robot, using a combination of horizontal and vertical slashes. He delivered a deadly final blow to the robot, a 360 degree Smash attack that sent it falling to the ground.

Flash saw a rectangular-shaped object in the rubble of the fallen robot. It had the words, VIDEO DIARY engraved on it.

Gleech

Arrow sighed, "Finally...!" he said, almost fainting.

Shadow's men stormed in, taking down the robots that were surrounding everyone who had already been there.

Arrow shot at another robot, he hit it, but it didn't die. However one of the Freedom Fighters that was with Shadow took it out before it started firing at Arrow.

Arrow put Fireyo down on the ground, "I'll be back, don't worry," he said to Fireyo, as he picked up one of the Robot's turret arms and started using it to fire at the other robots.

darkness shadow

Aurum jumped over to Arrow !need a hand, since the arm doesn't come with one?" whilst blade went of to aid others of shadow's troops
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow chuckled, "Just like old times, right?"

Arrow was spraying the bullets all over the place, knocking a few robots over, "This thing wont last me long, so sure."

darkness shadow

Aurum also chuckled "old times never get old, they just improve!" Aurum pressed a few buttons on his wrist device "activate FPS lock on system" a holographic screen appeared in front of his eyes "alright, lets hope this works... FIRE!" the end of the keyblade came alit with flame and started shooting fire towards the fuel tanks "whoo, i think i'm getting the hang of this magic thing! but the fire died straight after. "arr... nuts... well, it was worth a shot... or 5..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow chuckled, "Know how you use this?" Arrow stopped firing and tossed Aurum a revolver, "Or have you been dimension traveling too much?"

darkness shadow

Aurum caught the gun "simple as pulling a trigger, you still have to do that in other dimensions" Aurum aimed the gun and started firing, again using the FPS lock on system to help "i could make you one of these later if you want!"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"The gun, or the lock on system?" Arrow asked, hearing the turret start running out of bullets,
"Crud" he mumbled, as he dropped it.

A robot was coming up behind him, suddenly he kicked backwards and hit it in the head, making the robot fall to the ground, "All those years of training finally paid off," he said, getting in a fighting stance.

darkness shadow

Aurum laughed "the lock on system of course" the gun then ran out of bullets "well... won't be needing this" Aurum de-activated the lock on system and put the gun away, and also got into a fighting stance "just to let you know, hitting metal hurts a lot more than flesh... oh and... i got something to show ya, it'll be a great help towards the resistance"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Kirby

"Hey, Arrow, what do you make of this?" Flash said as he ran towards Arrow, holding the Video Diary in hand.

He tripped on a nearby stone. "Ow... That hurt." He then looked at the rest of the Diary, Finding a Faded name.

Gleech

Arrow quickly turned to Aurum, "Sure, it'd help a lot," he turned around and walked over to Flash,

He took a quick look at it, "Appears to be a video dia-" Arrow cut off as a robot hovered in view in an alleyway and shot off a rocket near by, missing everyone, but it made Arrow duck,

"Rockets now? Really?" he paused to look at the situation, and then turned to Flash again, "We can take a look at it when we get back to the base."

Kirby

"Gotcha, Arrow."
Flash saw another robot shoot a rocket.
"Jeez, you try to help a robot by blowing it up and this is how it repays you."
Flash got ready in his fighting stance.
"Time for me to get to work!"

darkness shadow

Aurum clenched his fists at the rockets "if one of those are a direct hit, we're gonners... want a sneak preview Arrow?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey saw a rocket approaching him with increasing speed, so he jumped and they hit a bunch of robots behind him, clearing a path for escape. "I'm off for lunch :D" he said, running.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

darkness shadow

when blade saw the rocket pass over head he swallowed and quietly said to himself "damn, why now?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jordan teh Echidna

((*blades conscience*
Cos', rockets love you >:D))

((Gleech: I had to add the "(( ))" because its not really in the roleplay))
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

Arrow saw Mikey running out, "Anyone who cant take the heat, go, anyone who can ha-"

Arrow was interrupted by Shadow jumping down beside him,
"Everyone, out." Shadow said in his firm, commanding voice.

"But Sh-" Arrow said in an attempt to persuade Shadow to let them fight,

"Everyone," Shadow said as he kept walking forwards,

"You heard him," Arrow yelled, "Everyone back to the base!" Arrow ran out, watching behind him as even Shadow's men retreated.

darkness shadow

Aurum, taken back by shadow's orders "don't be a hero, if it gets to much, get out" Aurum then turned to everyone else "gather over here and i'll give ya a lift!"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Shadow grunted at Aurum's comment,

"He sure hasn't changed, as he?" Arrow asked, running over to Aurum.

darkness shadow

Aurum sighed and looked back at shadow "apparently not... man it feels i haven;t missed much in my 10 years of dimension exploring, yet i can clearly tell i've missed one heck of a event..." Blade, panting came running over "man, i don't think eggman's going to go lightly on us... i hope that guy don't pull anything stupid..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey skidded into base with a little trip, steadied himself and looked around for anything strange. He saw the biggest surprise of his entire life...sitting on the table...A chocolate round cake, with a few strawberries on top of cream around a single candle in the middle. "The cake is a lie" he automatically said without even thinking.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

darkness shadow

OOC: LOL

Aurum looked around "is this everyone?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow looked around and saw Shadow's troops, and a few others, not everyone ((Since I dont want to control everyone's characters :3)), "Well its not everyone, but if anyone else was here, they're gone now..."

darkness shadow

Aurum nodded his head "alright, if they snooze, they lose, we're leaving" Aurum then used his chaos control ability to transport him, and everyone else who had gathered round him, to the base. blade a but dizzy afterwards shook his head "man, i gotta get used to that!" aurum chuckled "yeah, nausea, and dizziness are common side effects... it'll wear off"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Kirby

"Okay, then. Let's access the data in this Video Diary!" Said Flash.
Flash then handed the Diary to Arrow.

Gleech

Arrow took the video diary, "Ok, there's most likely a lock, let's see if we can hack into to it," Arrow gestured for Flash to follow him as he walked off to the computer lab.

~Meanwhile~

Shadow stood still as he saw the crowds of robots, swarming the streets and alleyways,
He took out something that seemed to be a remote, with a red button on it.

Shadow, without looking down, pressed the button. Somehow a smile seemed to cross his face, as he turned around and started walking away from the robots. ((Feel free to picture this next part in slow motion))

All of the sudden, there was a beep, and then explosions fired off from the streets and houses, blowing up all the robots. If that wasn't enough, another wave of the explosions set off, destroying some buildings. Shadow still was walking away from the explosion. Once everything calmed down he teleported back to the base.

darkness shadow

Blade turned and started heading towards the door "see ya then, my home's out there in the streets..." Aurum, who was wondering what shadow could possibly be doing, snapped out of it "hey, blade, why not sign up? at least you'll have somewhere to sleep" Blade shook his head "nah, i won't be able to cope" Aurum nodded in understanding, then turned to go over to arrow "so, want to see what i got for you guys?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

While everyone was having some "fun",Shade had revived and had a big bruised leg,but it was alright.He's headache also went.So he got out a GPS and started to try track the team.Shade was getting nowhere. "This is gonna take some time..........." Shade murmured to himself.But,he went on.

Gleech

Arrow turned around to Aurum, "Just a sec'. Flash found a Video Diary, and we're hoping to hack into it to see what it's got.", then continued to walk to the Computer Lab.

darkness shadow

Blade walked out the building, and went back to his life on the streets. sure it was poor, dangerous and not generally recommended, Blade was used to this, he's live on the streets for as long as he can remember, and has learnt the tricks of surviving on the streets, knowing hiding spots and where to find food.

back at the base, Aurum watched as Arrow hacked the diary "i may be great at making programs... but i haven't got a clue on how to hack them...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Yeaaarrrs of practice, my friend. Years of practice," Arrow continued to hack the video diary, "This one seems to be a version 6... Might take a little longer than expected," noted Arrow.

((Lol Darkness, sounds like Blade would fit right in, in Manic's division))

darkness shadow

((lol, you could say manic had a influence in ma subconscious mind XD))

"heh i could always go and build the FPS lock on system whilst you do that then..." Aurum said, not wanting to wait around
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade couldn't walk any longer."I need a rest........" Shade sat on a log and swiped off some sweat from his forehead.He checked his bruised leg.It was still purple."I need to speed this up somehow........".Shade had an idea,but he was too far away to get there with his bruised leg.So,he went on thinking.

Gleech

Arrow typed to no end, until finally he heard a beep,

"There," he said, getting out of the chair, "All done. Feel free to take a look at anything on there, Flash. Aurum wants me to try out his FPS system," Arrow walked on out of the computer room, leaving the computer on and the chair unclaimed.

darkness shadow

Aurum, by this time had finished the FPS system, which was a small bracelet, red to go with Arrow's stripes "yo, great timing, just finished the paintwork! just press the button and it'll tell ya where to point the gun, just keep it within the two vertical lines and you'll hit the target"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow put it on, it fit nicely, that was a good sign.

He pressed the button Aurum had told him to, and it seemed to be working in proper order,
"Nice," Arrow commented in an excited tone, "Looks, and feels, awesome!"

darkness shadow

"great! now, i got something i have that you guys might find useful" Aurum got out a weird object, it had a glowing yellow stone in the middle, and was bluer with yellow highlights. It looked like it was supposed to go on a wrist "i found a dimension where there are these fossils, which, when ya touch them, awaken into dragons, adult dragons can fight, and they don't take long to grow up, only 2 months. oh yeah, you can only have one adult and one child dragon per person" Aurum got out a few relatively large rocks, all with impressions of different dragons "pick one and take care of it!"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade had an idea."Hopefully they'll hear me......".He whistled once.Silence.Shade took one big breath and whistled.It was loud,but he thought he could do better.He tried once more,now changing the angle of his fingers.He whistled,and this one was much louder then the last."Well,now i just have to wait.........".

Kirby

Flash sat down and started reading.

"April 7th,(Year Unknown). I was running, I don't know who or what from, But I was running. Running away, for a purpose. I couldn't face them. I couldn't tell them the truth. What I was creating. It would be the next generation of Human life. A force so powerful..."

"What kind of Human Life is this guy talking about?" Flash thought.

"May 13th (year Unknown). Oh no! They're coming for me. I can't let them see my plans, or else my purpose of living life will be gone. I need to find a new place of operations. Oh, NO! One of my -ZZZZCHCCZHZ- Blueprints is missing! I have to find it! I think I left -ZchZZ- it at the -ZCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH-"

The Video Diary's Data must of been fragmented when it was caught in the explosion. "Wherever that blueprint is, I have to find it!"

DrewK.

Might as well join...

Name: Drew Krystilyze
Nickname*: Drew
Species: Modified Human *Modified by Dark Madness*
Appearence description/picture: Spiky, brown hair, green eyes, grey short sleeve hoodie, blue jean shorts, white skin, and Black and red grind shoes
Equipment*: 2 Keyblades
Power: Super Sonic speed
Other Abilities*: Flying, and summoning weapons
Personality: Friendly, furious *at evil BTW* and mostly happy
History*: Can not remember past
Family*: None *Parents died of a seizure and stroke*

Roleplaying Style: Advanced-like?
Sample of Roleplaying: *Drew turned around to see who was speaking to him and found the tails doll* Drew: Are you...the Tails Doll? TD: Yes, and I came to take your soul. Drew:...You will NEVER take my soul.

EDIT: Whoops, I accidentally put blue jean hoodie instead of shorts XD
ROMNOMNOM!

http://i31.tinypic.com/24y5kk0.jpg Thanks to Firetota for making it! :3

Kirby

Quote from: DrewK. on August 06, 2010, 09:22:41 PM
Might as well join...

Name: Drew Krystilyze
Nickname*: Drew
Species: Modified Human *Modified by Dark Madness*
Appearence description/picture: Spiky, brown hair, green eyes, grey short sleeve hoodie, blue jean hoodie, white skin, and Black and red grind shoes
Equipment*: 2 Keyblades
Power: Super Sonic speed
Other Abilities*: Flying, and summoning weapons
Personality: Friendly, furious *at evil BTW* and mostly happy
History*: Can not remember past
Family*: None *Parents died of a seizure and stroke*

Roleplaying Style: Advanced-like?
Sample of Roleplaying: *Drew turned around to see who was speaking to him and found the tails doll* Drew: Are you...the Tails Doll? TD: Yes, and I came to take your soul. Drew:...You will NEVER take my soul.

Sorry,but this RP is kinda dead.

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D