Sonic Future Force

Started by Gleech, November 29, 2009, 09:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

((lol, you could say manic had a influence in ma subconscious mind XD))

"heh i could always go and build the FPS lock on system whilst you do that then..." Aurum said, not wanting to wait around
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade couldn't walk any longer."I need a rest........" Shade sat on a log and swiped off some sweat from his forehead.He checked his bruised leg.It was still purple."I need to speed this up somehow........".Shade had an idea,but he was too far away to get there with his bruised leg.So,he went on thinking.

Gleech

Arrow typed to no end, until finally he heard a beep,

"There," he said, getting out of the chair, "All done. Feel free to take a look at anything on there, Flash. Aurum wants me to try out his FPS system," Arrow walked on out of the computer room, leaving the computer on and the chair unclaimed.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

Aurum, by this time had finished the FPS system, which was a small bracelet, red to go with Arrow's stripes "yo, great timing, just finished the paintwork! just press the button and it'll tell ya where to point the gun, just keep it within the two vertical lines and you'll hit the target"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow put it on, it fit nicely, that was a good sign.

He pressed the button Aurum had told him to, and it seemed to be working in proper order,
"Nice," Arrow commented in an excited tone, "Looks, and feels, awesome!"

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

"great! now, i got something i have that you guys might find useful" Aurum got out a weird object, it had a glowing yellow stone in the middle, and was bluer with yellow highlights. It looked like it was supposed to go on a wrist "i found a dimension where there are these fossils, which, when ya touch them, awaken into dragons, adult dragons can fight, and they don't take long to grow up, only 2 months. oh yeah, you can only have one adult and one child dragon per person" Aurum got out a few relatively large rocks, all with impressions of different dragons "pick one and take care of it!"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade had an idea."Hopefully they'll hear me......".He whistled once.Silence.Shade took one big breath and whistled.It was loud,but he thought he could do better.He tried once more,now changing the angle of his fingers.He whistled,and this one was much louder then the last."Well,now i just have to wait.........".

Kirby

Flash sat down and started reading.

"April 7th,(Year Unknown). I was running, I don't know who or what from, But I was running. Running away, for a purpose. I couldn't face them. I couldn't tell them the truth. What I was creating. It would be the next generation of Human life. A force so powerful..."

"What kind of Human Life is this guy talking about?" Flash thought.

"May 13th (year Unknown). Oh no! They're coming for me. I can't let them see my plans, or else my purpose of living life will be gone. I need to find a new place of operations. Oh, NO! One of my -ZZZZCHCCZHZ- Blueprints is missing! I have to find it! I think I left -ZchZZ- it at the -ZCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH-"

The Video Diary's Data must of been fragmented when it was caught in the explosion. "Wherever that blueprint is, I have to find it!"

DrewK.

Might as well join...

Name: Drew Krystilyze
Nickname*: Drew
Species: Modified Human *Modified by Dark Madness*
Side: Good
Appearence description/picture: Spiky, brown hair, green eyes, grey short sleeve hoodie, blue jean shorts, white skin, and Black and red grind shoes
Equipment*: 2 Keyblades
Power: Super Sonic speed
Other Abilities*: Flying, and summoning weapons
Personality: Friendly, furious *at evil BTW* and mostly happy
History*: Can not remember past
Family*: None *Parents died of a seizure and stroke*

Roleplaying Style: Advanced-like?
Sample of Roleplaying: *Drew turned around to see who was speaking to him and found the tails doll* Drew: Are you...the Tails Doll? TD: Yes, and I came to take your soul. Drew:...You will NEVER take my soul.

EDIT: Whoops, I accidentally put blue jean hoodie instead of shorts XD
ROMNOMNOM!

http://i31.tinypic.com/24y5kk0.jpg Thanks to Firetota for making it! :3

Kirby

Quote from: DrewK. on August 06, 2010, 09:22:41 PM
Might as well join...

Name: Drew Krystilyze
Nickname*: Drew
Species: Modified Human *Modified by Dark Madness*
Side: Good
Appearence description/picture: Spiky, brown hair, green eyes, grey short sleeve hoodie, blue jean hoodie, white skin, and Black and red grind shoes
Equipment*: 2 Keyblades
Power: Super Sonic speed
Other Abilities*: Flying, and summoning weapons
Personality: Friendly, furious *at evil BTW* and mostly happy
History*: Can not remember past
Family*: None *Parents died of a seizure and stroke*

Roleplaying Style: Advanced-like?
Sample of Roleplaying: *Drew turned around to see who was speaking to him and found the tails doll* Drew: Are you...the Tails Doll? TD: Yes, and I came to take your soul. Drew:...You will NEVER take my soul.

Sorry,but this RP is kinda dead.

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D