Sonic Future Force

Started by Gleech, November 29, 2009, 09:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow26

Shade was walking around in the cold night.Then Shade smelt the fresh the fresh air and said "Aaaa...the fresh air.....".But Shade was also very cautious that he was outside in the darkness...

Gleech

Quote from: Voorhees21 on November 30, 2009, 08:45:46 AM
Esfer woke up, finding him in a future mobius. It was dark, and he could barely see anything. He took out the chaos emerald, but the emerald was white, he tryed using his powers, but it failed. The emerald's power was not in control of esfer! He put the emerald back and tryed to fly, but as he flew, he fell and almost died. He cramped his leg, causing him to walk slower. He looked around. Almost everything was obliterated. "Is this because of the Metarex?" he tought. The cramp made him weaker, causing him to faint. When he woke up, there were robots around him. He ran untill he found a base. "What is this?" he tought. He went inside the base, finding Arrow inside. But the door didnt let him in. "Access Denied." then red letters showed it. Esfer got confused.
OOC: the base doors wouldn't be that easy to find, and neither would the base in general. Plus Arrow was still underground...

Arrow sat there, listening in on the things happening above, "Why are they still inspecting this area?" he asked himself quietly, as he still heard metallic footsteps.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

Shade heard and owl and said "Jeesh,it's a little creepy here...".Then Shade saw some robots around a house and knew something was wrong.Then Shade went behind a building so the robots wouldn't see him and said "i need to help who ever is in that house...".

Voorhees21

Quote from: Gleech on November 30, 2009, 09:12:38 AM
OOC: the base doors wouldn't be that easy to find, and neither would the base in general. Plus Arrow was still underground...

Arrow sat there, listening in on the things happening above, "Why are they still inspecting this area?" he asked himself quietly, as he still heard metallic footsteps.

OOC:Oh.

Esfer was knocked out, but no one was there. He woke up, finding himself in a jail. He died in the sight, dropping the chaos emerald.

Ooc:He will only be dead for a certain while, do not get fustrated.

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Dracoslythe

OoC ||  I'm going to try and color code my characters.   I may use both in one post, I may use only one in one post, it varies.
Solstice will be blue
Equinox will be green

She looked at the running figure, then at the robots.  Back at him, and back at the robots, all the while, rubbing the slightly red mark on her face.  She was still in shock that he had punched her, and then ran out.  After a few days of looking for her brother, Solstice had given up and wandered aimlessly, following the Doctor's robots, and using her amateur mechanic skills to make sure they were still in working order.
Heh, the Doctor...he's gotten too much power, it seems.  The thought came to her as the shuffling sounds of running, both by metal and by shoes, filled the air.

'Solstice, how could you?!'  Before she could stare back into the mirroring eyes of her brother, he raised his fist, and nailed it right on her cheek.  It left a right large mark.
'Equinox, I'm sorry.'  A soft smile covered her lips and she continued to look at the floor, whispering the three words that she was been wanting to say to her brother for years.  Whether he heard them or not, she wouldn't know, but she felt a very heavy load being lifted off of her back.

Solstice smiled the same smile that she saw in her mind from the little scene that occurred only days ago.  In her mind, the reflection in the puddle she was staring at didn't smile back at her.  Rather, it was crying, mentally paying for the sins it knew it committed.

A few minutes like this passed in silence, the pale luminance from the moon reflecting off of her light blue and green quills.
"Enough feeling sorry for myself!"  She thought aloud, as she looked up, only to notice that the character that the robots had been chasing had disappeared.
"Heh, good job.  You evaded them this time.  God knows where you went, but good luck.  They're always getting bigger and better,"  Her pained smile turned into a smirk.  "Watch your back, and sleep with one eye open."  With this diatribe, Solstice turned, and ran into the night.

Shadow26

Shade saw someone punch someone that run away.Shade looks at the house,then at the running figure.Shade goes to the running figure and shout's "HEY YOU,STOP!".

darkness shadow

aurum appeared in the "hang out", via chaos control, by arrow "i never can remember that password... defcon 3? it's just the new patrol scheme, the areas that were ignored like round here arn't anymore, i'm wreaking too much havoc..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Voorhees21

OOC:He's alive.

Esfer woke up, taking the emerald. He smashed the gate, feeling a little strong. He ran outside, seeing Shade. He ran to him. "Erm, hello? My.. name is Esfer... Where are we?"

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Shadow26

Shade concentrated on getting the figures attention and still yell out "YOU,STOP!".

Dracoslythe

OoC || the punching scene was a flashback of a few days ago, lol

Gleech

Arrow turned around to see Aurum,

"Oh, hey... yeah DEFCON 4 wouldn't be enough. And this is the strongest technology I could find in the past three years, I didn't want ol' egg-head over there to find it and confiscate it, or destroy it..." Arrow got up out of the chair and sat down on the couch, "So... what brings you here?"

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 30, 2009, 10:30:03 AM
OoC || the punching scene was a flashback of a few days ago, lol
OOC: ...lol, owned.

JetTheHawk

Sticking topics is only allowed when it helps the forum in a certain way, and this roleplay doesnt help it in anyway.
NO SIGNATURE

Gamerdude

Name:Alex
Species:cat
Side:good
Appearence description/picture:

Equipment*:a lazer gun with a flashlight on it
Power:electric powers, but can't control it very well
Other Abilities*:hes a good bike rider, knows his ways with computers
Personality:He's a calm guy who isn't afried of doing what needs to be done. Being in a prsion for a year was made him look and act like a tough guy on the outside, but on the inside hes a caring person and a good friend once you get to know him a little.
History*:Everything happened so fast. At one moment he was living the good life, the next moment everything he knew and loved was gone.Over the years he has lived by himself in his family's old home ever since his family was killed by one of Eggman's attacks. A year ago he was caught by some of Eggman's robots and was sent to a prison inside Eggman's main base. During that time he was treated poorly and at times, he was used as a punching bag for Eggman's robots and minions.Three days ago, a small group of people attacked Eggman's base, but where all killed, but during that time, Alex was being moved back into his cell when that happened. Alex took advantage of the attack and managed to take out the robots and grab a gun nearby. He barly got out of there with his life, but at least he was free from that place. Right now hes trying to find help while fleeing from Eggman's troops.
Family*:dead

Roleplaying Style:same as last time
Sample of Roleplaying:"Alex has been on the run for the past few days, but still hasn't found any help. He falls to the ground, tired from hunger and lack of sleep."Got...to keep going...I'm not going back there again." Alex gets back on his feet and and keeps try to walk to an old building to hide in for awhile.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Gleech

Quote from: JetTheHawk on November 30, 2009, 01:00:57 PM
Sticking topics is only allowed when it helps the forum in a certain way, and this roleplay doesnt help it in anyway.
OOC:
1. You're jealous that I can bring it back, and that you can't roleplay here.
2. I didnt sticky it (For all I know), and if people want it to be stickied, thats what they want.
3. This topic was EXTREMELY popular before, and might have been the rebirth of the next generation of roleplays.

Quote from: Gamerdude on November 30, 2009, 03:42:32 PM
Name:Alex
Species:cat
Side:good
Appearence description/picture:

Equipment*:a lazer gun with a flashlight on it
Power:electric powers, but can't control it very well
Other Abilities*:hes a good bike rider, knows his ways with computers
Personality:He's a calm guy who isn't afried of doing what needs to be done. Being in a prsion for a year was made him look and act like a tough guy on the outside, but on the inside hes a caring person and a good friend once you get to know him a little.
History*:Everything happened so fast. At one moment he was living the good life, the next moment everything he knew and loved was gone.Over the years he has lived by himself in his family's old home ever since his family was killed by one of Eggman's attacks. A year ago he was caught by some of Eggman's robots and was sent to a prison inside Eggman's main base. During that time he was treated poorly and at times, he was used as a punching bag for Eggman's robots and minions.Three days ago, a small group of people attacked Eggman's base, but where all killed, but during that time, Alex was being moved back into his cell when that happened. Alex took advantage of the attack and managed to take out the robots and grab a gun nearby. He barly got out of there with his life, but at least he was free from that place. Right now hes trying to find help while fleeing from Eggman's troops.
Family*:dead

Roleplaying Style:same as last time
Sample of Roleplaying:"Alex has been on the run for the past few days, but still hasn't found any help. He falls to the ground, tired from hunger and lack of sleep."Got...to keep going...I'm not going back there again." Alex gets back on his feet and and keeps try to walk to an old building to hide in for awhile.

Accepted, welcome back.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Gleech on November 30, 2009, 04:25:48 PM
OOC:
1. You're jealous that I can bring it back, and that you can't roleplay here.
2. I didnt sticky it (For all I know), and if people want it to be stickied, thats what they want.
3. This topic was EXTREMELY popular before, and might have been the rebirth of the next generation of roleplays.

Accepted, welcome back.
ummmm no... lolz..
NO SIGNATURE