I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Gleech on November 30, 2009, 04:38:16 PM
Psh, yeah. I know you're jealous because you're the only one banned :P
wat
NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

"I can't believe I did that, all because of an assumption."  Equinox looked to the moon, and couldn't help the flashback of his punching her.
"I don't even know if it was that..."  He looked over his shoulder as an ominous wind blew through him, making him shiver.  He hasn't seen her in days.  I wonder if she's okay...
A few robots passed him, but he ignored them.  They've become a regular sight lately.  Normally, they would attack him, but maybe because he looks like their ally, his twin sister, they leave him alone.

OOC || SHORT POST IS SHORT CAUSE I'M BRAINDEAD ATM

HMS7

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 30, 2009, 04:47:12 PM
OOC || SHORT POST IS SHORT CAUSE I'M BRAINDEAD ATM
OOC || ur a braindead ass to mouth?????thats ATM lol ....im miss all the fun....where to start at
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Gleech

Quote from: HMS7 on November 30, 2009, 05:26:05 PM
OOC || ur a braindead ass to mouth?????thats ATM lol ....im miss all the fun....where to start at
OOC: ATM, Automatic Teller Machine... duh :P

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM

HMS7

Quote from: Gleech on November 30, 2009, 05:28:15 PM
OOC: ATM, Automatic Teller Machine... duh :P

OOC|| ok too much talkin to my gf has made me want her to much......where to satr this rp at

Dracoslythe

OoC || I keep saying we need an OoC thread lol

HMS7

OOC||u mean a OOC thread in the forum or someplace else.....why not make one miss admin??

Gamerdude

Alex finds himself in an old warehouse while looking for a place to hide for the night. When he looked inside, he saw that there wasn't that much left in there. He was lucky to find some food in some the boxe, even though it was a little stale. He also found a set of clothes (the ones from the pic in the bio) so he change out of his prison clothes since they where starting to smell. "God that feels a whole lot better." Alex said after he threw ths stinky cloths away in a box. He found an room where there were no windows so no one could see him. He found an old blanket and covered up as he lied on the ground and start to sleep, the best sleep he has ever had for a long time.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

darkness shadow

"what brings me here?" asked aurum "just some spare time in which i could go out bot slicing, thought i'd take a brake" he said, exammining something he picked up on one of his journeys
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade stops walking and says "why am i walking?".Then Shade starts to run at the house,hit some robots and go in.Then Shade said "Are you guys okay?".

Gleech

Arrow was startled by the sudden entry, so he went back up. He found Shade, sitting there, "Yeah, we're ok, we're just down here." Arrow went back down and noticed Aurum's item, "...What's that?" he asked, curios of the odd object.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM

Shadow26

Shade:we got A LOT of company........

HMS7

HM and ninja emerge from the shadows"hey guys whats up"

Shadow26

Shade see's them and say's "hey guys".