Sonic Future Force

Started by Gleech, November 29, 2009, 09:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

"How'd you guys get in?" Arrow asked from bellow, wondering if they could hear him.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

Shade looks at Arrow and says "well i got in through the window",then points to the window

HMS7

"cant say its a sercret"ninja says as he turns to arrow
"the back door was opened"HM says as he looks to ninja
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

darkness shadow

aurum, who wasn't payin attention to everything only just realised what arrow had asked him "oh? this? this is known as a sensue bean" he showed the small green bean "i found it in a dimension full of tough martial artists who have the ability to use energy waves, this little thing has the ability to restore someone, and it fills ya up for days... huh? where'd all you guys come from?" he said noticing everyone
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

HMS7

Quote from: darkness shadow on December 01, 2009, 05:29:13 AM
aurum, who wasn't payin attention to everything only just realised what arrow had asked him "oh? this? this is known as a sensue bean" he showed the small green bean "i found it in a dimension full of tough martial artists who have the ability to use energy waves, this little thing has the ability to restore someone, and it fills ya up for days... huh? where'd all you guys come from?" he said noticing everyone
OOC|| DBZ forever

Shadow26

Shade heard Aurum,and said "I got through the window".

HMS7

HMS7 heard Aurum and said"the back door was open"
ninja walks up to Aurum"you do know that.that is to only be used in a emergency"

darkness shadow

Quote from: HMS7 on December 01, 2009, 05:31:09 AM
OOC|| DBZ forever
ya, what ever u do, don't use pokemon though, gleech loathes it

aurum laughed a little "i meant that as in i didn't see ya guys come in, and i know that these are supposed to be used in emergencies, but hopefully i could plant one of these and hope it grows, i know the condition it needs to grow in so after the fat egg is cracked..." aurum put away the sensue bean "i got a few other bits and bobs from other dimesnsions as well, and i found out my keyblade originates from another dimesnsion too..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade got surprised and said "a new dimension?".

darkness shadow

aurum got out his keyblade and examined it "yup, loads of them, i wanted to go to find a certain one, but i... took a wrong turn if you like, and went to the one where that sensue bean came from, i learnt a few things there before i went to the right one" aurum thought about the good times he had in that place
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade looked curious and said "how do you get to new dimensions?".

Gleech

OOC: Lets try to NOT stray away from the general plot, ok?

Arrow sighed, "Nevermind that," he went back up, grabbed his pistol and stealthily went out one of the hologram-hidden doors, and waiting for the robots to come out.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

Shade tried to think of a way or an emerald that could get him to different dimensions,he didn't notice Arrow and said "Guys,where's little Arrow?".

darkness shadow

Quote from: Gleech on December 01, 2009, 06:30:04 AM
OOC: Lets try to NOT stray away from the general plot, ok?

Arrow sighed, "Nevermind that," he went back up, grabbed his pistol and stealthily went out one of the hologram-hidden doors, and waiting for the robots to come out.
sorry, but they asked the questions, not me

aurum laughed a little "arrow? little? not anymore..." aurum remembered a time where arrow was turned to a kid "what laughs..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade rolled his eyes and went to find Arrow