Sonic Future Force

Started by Gleech, November 29, 2009, 09:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkness shadow

aurum called after shade "he's outside" keeping moral up is more important to him than it would be to anyone else, or else the darkness will come, the darkness that was in the dimension he intended to go...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Quote from: darkness shadow on December 01, 2009, 06:45:27 AM
sorry, but they asked the questions, not me

aurum laughed a little "arrow? little? not anymore..." aurum remembered a time where arrow was turned to a kid "what laughs..."
OOC: Rofl, at 11, he was a kid already, but LOL I still have that roleplay saved. And np, its just, I didnt want this to turn into another one of Jimmy's roleplays where we were dimension jumping all the time.

Arrow heard footsteps coming around the left corner, he was already facing that direction, so he knew he'd get them. The shadows of them grew bigger as they came around the corner, and their irritating robotic joint movement noises could be heard easily through the silence of the night.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

aurum's ear twitched at the noise from outside "sounds like company is heading this way" aurum ran to the door, next to arrow "i smell oil, these guys have just been lubricated, yet these guys sound rusty..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Jordan teh Echidna

Mikey ran through a silent but deadly street then stopped for a bit of a breather (he never WAS good at cross country back in those days). He sat on a bench and wiped a bit of sweat off his brow, then looked right and left to see if anything was approaching him. Nothing. For like one minute. He heard a very high pitched, clean grinding noise coming from the right of him, sort of like a lady scratching a blackboard but the pitch wasn't changing. It became louder every second and he reached for his magnum, "snapped" it, shook out the bullets and put in a new bunch, "closed" it, and stood up. He turned around and saw a bit of metal shoot right towards him at light speed, he quickly got the master emerald shard from out of his pocket and clasped it with both hands, making the world around him slow down by half speed. The huge metal block just barely touched him as he bent backwards and saw it fly over him, just scratching his torso.
He put the shard back in his pocket and looked in the direction the block came from. He then saw a huge, massive robot hovering a few feet above ground with a buzzsaw under him, spinning round at the speed of light. He quickly spun his magnum around and shot the robot's buzzsaw, trying to jam it, but it just flung right off and smashed a window. He looked for any kind of weakness in the robot and saw a big red cockpit on top of it, with some kind of mini eggman minion controlling it. He saw that it was way too high to try and shoot, so he tried to find another weapon. The robot had cut down two huge skyscrapers and had flung them at a nearby abandoned orphanage, getting slowly closer. Mikey saw a half pipe not far from him, made out of old cardboard and metal scraps (probably made by some teens a few years back with thei bikes). He quickly ran to it and got ready to spindash, by cleanly curling into a ball. He then charged up and got enough friction from the hard ground, then released it and shot up the half-pipe, up the building which it was attached to, and on top of the building, just a tiny bit higher than the robot was. He saw an old crossbow not far from the edge of the building and grabbed it, then checked to see that it only had one bolt left in it to shoot. When the robot was coming nearer, he ducked under the edge of the building and waited for it to be right next him. When it was he shot up, picked up the crossbow, and shot the bolt, making it fly right towards the robot, into the cockpit and through the head of the mini eggman minion (robotic btw). The robot then went out of control and fell into a humongous lake just to the left of it. The splash was so huge that a wave went 3 metres from the edge of the lake. He left the giant robot and thought of it as just another minion taken from the world.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Dracoslythe

Solstice continued running, not looking back.  A few moments later, she slowed down to a walk, only now noticing how tired she was.  Not only tired...lonely.  I wonder where Equinox is...
The dark street gave her the void-like feeling of being in a dream, but the silence left a ringing noise in her ear, making it hard to continue thinking.
"Woah!-"  The yell echoed down the street as she thrust out her arm to catch her.  Looking between her legs at the ground, she saw robot parts.  Immediately, she took the small bag off her shoulder, and pulled a few tools out.
"This thing is beyond total repair, but at least I can return it's functionality.  It's won't be as powerful before, but it can still be used as a decoy..."  She worked on the robot for what seemed like hours, although it hadn't been nearly that wrong.
"This programming, and..."  she pressed a small button, in anticipation.  The robot made a "bzzt" noise, and faintly lit up.
"Heh, it's okay little buddy, you're back in working order."  She smiled, even though she knew the robot couldn't hear or see her.  It stood there for a tiny bit, then zoomed off as Solstice put her tools back in her bag.  Staying still so long made her realize that she wasn't just tired, but outright exhausted.  Figures, she had to be in the coldest, darkest place she could find when she decided that she wanted to sleep.  Bleh, I'm used to it, she thought as she found a patch of grass and layed down.  In a matter of minutes, she was out cold, in a deep, dreamless sleep.

More robots rushed by him.  Why are they patrolling this area?  Is there something around here?  He never voiced his though, afraid that the robots would hear him and figure out that he wasn't his sister; they both had deep though.  Maybe the robots are stupider than I think, but I shan't take that chance...  But God, was his silence unusual.  He was usually the loud, outgoing type, not afraid of meeting new people.
The atmosphere around him was unusual.  He sensed other life, but there was nothing but robots to be seen.  Sighing, Equinox continued walking, closely trailing the robots, hoping that they would lead him out of this area.

Shadow26

Shade went to Arrow and Aurum and said ?This might get tricky...?.

Gleech

"Nonsense!" Arrow said, trying to be as loud as he could, but remain in a whisper-tone, "This is cake... I remember my days as-" He was cut off as the robots could then be seen coming their way, he didn't want to be the first to shoot, in case he missed.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Gamerdude

Alex got up from his nap feeling a whole lot better. He decided to look around the place to see if there was anything he could use. I didn't take him long to see a computer in the room he was sleeping in and went to it to see if it sill works. To his luck, it still worked, despite it being out of date. Alex got on it and started to make a message.

"To anyone that can read this,
My name is Alex the Cat. I just escaped from prison from Eggman's main base and in hiding as of now. I don't know how long it will be till they find me again and I don't think I can last in a firefight with them if they decide to kill me. I need help ASAP!
I have inclosed my location in this massage. Hurry before they find me!"

Alex incoded the message and sent it on a wide range so that it would cover a large area.
"Now I only hope someone can get that message." Alex sat back down with his sheet covered around him and waited.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

darkness shadow

aurum smilied "i say we should make it look like a storm hit them" aurum lifted his keyblade up and bolts of lightning came raining down round the corner where the bots were
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Shade saw even more robots coming and said "I'm going in first!" and ran at the robots.

HMS7

as ninja was sittiung down his palmtop starting going off"who could this be"ninja reads the message
"hey guys i have to go ok i'll be back soon alright"
HMS7 looks to ninja"yeah bro we got things here you go and help him ok"
ninja smiles"got it bro"ninja speeds away
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

darkness shadow

aurum puts his keyblade away "i won't be needing this so much..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

Solstice jumped awake as the sound of her handheld computer interrupted her sleep.
"Damn," she sleepily muttered.  "I really need to reprogram that sound- BLOODY TURN OFF!"
After fiddling with it, half asleep, and getting it silence, she red the screen aloud:

"'To anyone that can read this,
My name is Alex the Cat. I just escaped from prison from Eggman's main base and in hiding as of now. I don't know how long it will be till they find me again and I don't think I can last in a firefight with them if they decide to kill me. I need help ASAP!
I have inclosed my location in this message. Hurry before they find me!'"

Smirking she got up and ran off in the general direction of the location.
"That wasn't a smart move, love," she said as if she was talking to Alex.  "You never know who is out there reading your messages..."  Her monologue turned into thoughts as she ran out of breath from talking and running simultaneously.  Wait until the Doctor catches a whiff of this.

Shadow26

Shade smashes through army and says "who's next?".

darkness shadow

OOC: uuhhh. i'm kindalost at what's happening without gleech lol XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D