Super Smash Bros. U / Smash Smash Bros. 3DS

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 22, 2011, 01:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Seeing as how the WiiU only supports 1 controller (or so I heard) and my friends aren't gonna spend money on a 3DS, that kills 90% of the reason I liked smash bros. in the first place...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on July 06, 2011, 05:39:15 PM
Seeing as how the WiiU only supports 1 Tablet (or so I heard) and my friends aren't gonna spend money on a 3DS, that kills 90% of the reason I liked smash bros. in the first place...
Fixd
I bet you SSB will support Wiimotes and classic controllers.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana~ on July 06, 2011, 06:08:53 PM
Fixd
I bet you SSB will support Wiimotes and classic controllers.
It better, or I'll just stick to brawl
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on July 06, 2011, 06:13:46 PM
It better, or I'll just stick to brawl
I think I'll stick to the original for now..

Iwillbenapo

And to think people were this excited about Brawl coming.

Let's hope this game doesn't get delayed unless there is a really good reason why.

Let's also hope the 3DS and the Wii U version can connect with each other (or at least they can connect to the Wii version).

Let's also hope there is going to be more Sonic characters.

Let's ALSO hope there is Stage Builder.

Let's ALSO-O hope that there is going to be another adventure mode in which it is more fun, longer, and somehow better.

I'm done with the hopes.
Napo.

jkid101094

Quote from: Iwillbenapo on July 07, 2011, 09:39:50 AM
And to think people were this excited about Brawl coming.

Let's hope this game doesn't get delayed unless there is a really good reason why.

Let's also hope the 3DS and the Wii U version can connect with each other (or at least they can connect to the Wii version).

Let's also hope there is going to be more Sonic characters.

Let's ALSO hope there is Stage Builder.

Let's ALSO-O hope that there is going to be another adventure mode in which it is more fun, longer, and somehow better.

I'm done with the hopes.
I agree 90%. Sonic is all we need.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Well... maybe one other Sonic character. I wouldn't mind seeing Tails in the game, but he's the only other Sonic character I would want. I wouldn't mind Knuckles I guess, but it would seem... wrong to me to include someone other than Tails. :P

Characters I want in the game:
Sora from Kingdom Hearts
Shu from Blue Dragon
Crono from Chrono Trigger

And Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, and Derek Stiles as assist trophies.

Phoenix Wright especially! He would pop up from the corner of the screen and yell OBJECTION! and the word bubble would cover the whole screen for a second and send all of your opponents flying.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 07, 2011, 12:53:07 PM
Well... maybe one other Sonic character. I wouldn't mind seeing Tails in the game, but he's the only other Sonic character I would want. I wouldn't mind Knuckles I guess, but it would seem... wrong to me to include someone other than Tails. :P

Characters I want in the game:
Sora from Kingdom Hearts
Shu from Blue Dragon
Crono from Chrono Trigger

And Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, and Derek Stiles as assist trophies.

Phoenix Wright especially! He would pop up from the corner of the screen and yell OBJECTION! and the word bubble would cover the whole screen for a second and send all of your opponents flying.
Going by Brawl as an example Pheonix Wright could only be a playable character, with an assist trophy (if they still exist) for another character in the series. Probably Edgeworth most likely, maybe Mia Fey. However, if anyone from Capcom is getting in it's either Megaman (because of the controversy surrounding him in Brawl) or Zero or Ryu (since Capcom is sucking their fucking balls lately). If Mega got in I could image Roll and her broom getting in and her doing...well..housework.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

ENOUGH OF THIS!  >:(
3rd Party Characters in Brawl to begin with AT ALL was just luck to begin with. If they hadnt listen to fans in Japan, Sonic would have NEVER been brought into the game. Megaman was the second most popular vote. And with all the Mario and Sonic games its obvious that they have to bring Sonic Characters into Super Smash Bros. Clash (my fan name for the game). Snake was supposed to be in Melee but time restrains prevented him from appearing.

As for delays, EXPECT THEM TO COME! This game is going to be made by Sora Ltd. and Hal Labs. Hal Labs is notorious for delaying games and cancelling games (i.e. Kirby Air Ride, Kirby Wii, and Kirby Tilt and Tumble 2).

Capcom characters in a Smash Bros. game. Megaman is the most obvious choice for this but Pheonix Wright is a good guess TGN.
Of course if they do that, fans would start demanding a Nintendo Vs. Capcom(that would be SOOOOO Badass!). Then maybe Nintendo would make Capcom Vs. Nintendo... wait SEE?! now im starting to do it

The adventure mode is the only part that has me stumped. It is unlikely that they would bring back Tabuu or the Subspace Emissary. It's doubtful that Bowser would be the the enemy like in Melee. Master Hand/Crazy Hand arent going to be an enemy either. Would Ganondorf be the main enemy? Would Dedede once again be forced to stop a force he unleashed to the world? Would Medusa be the main problem(i said her because Sora Ltd is making Kid Icarus currently)? Or is it going to be an entirely different type of story with Kirby Wii type of gameplay (Brawl's gameplay is based off of Kirby Super Star and the Kirby GC Beta)?

They are gonna take out some characters. Probably Toon Link, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer, and... idk who else.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 08, 2011, 05:51:15 PM
ENOUGH OF THIS!  >:(
Capcom characters in a Smash Bros. game. Megaman is the most obvious choice for this but Pheonix Wright is a good guess TGN.
Of course if they do that, fans would start demanding a Nintendo Vs. Capcom(that would be SOOOOO Badass!). Then maybe Nintendo would make Capcom Vs. Nintendo... wait SEE?! now im starting to do it.
Both Nintendo and Capcom said they'd love to have had Mega in Brawl, however, both companies said neither company approached the other to ask about it, which caused a bit of confusion.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Japan's crazy like that. Overly polite about everything. Back in the day, FUNimation used to have trouble licensing anime because they would first go to one group, like the studio that animated it, and asked them for the rights. They would tell them to ask the TV station. The TV station would tell them to ask the director. The director would point them to someone else, and so on. If it was based on a manga, they would almost always be sent to the person that wrote it and have to get their permission before anyone else would consent.

Mega Man is probably in the bag at this point, though.

shadowDOESrock

aside from nintendo making a capcom vs nintendo, ok.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Lucyfied~ on July 08, 2011, 06:43:10 PM
aside from nintendo making a capcom vs nintendo, ok.
i dont understand what u mean?

Hakudamashi

Y'know what'd be hilarious?
Nintendo:Alright, We're ready to put Megaman in Super Smash Bros. now =)

Capcom:F*ck Megaman, take Zero/Ryu instead 8D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on July 09, 2011, 09:23:59 PM
Y'know what'd be hilarious?
Nintendo:Alright, We're ready to put Megaman in Super Smash Bros. now =)

Capcom:F*ck Megaman, take Zero/Ryu instead 8D
Would that really surprise anyone at this point Mr. PlayStation?