Super Smash Bros. U / Smash Smash Bros. 3DS

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 22, 2011, 01:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 18, 2011, 02:58:32 PM

yes it has. it's been in development for ages. Apparently it's meant to come out at the end of the year but I'd say the better projection is early next.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 18, 2011, 03:30:04 PM
yes it has. it's been in development for ages. Apparently it's meant to come out at the end of the year but I'd say the better projection is early next.
...That's...a dumb observation...

They said Sakurai's next game would be Smash IV at E3. I don't see Kid Icarus out yet, do you?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 03:32:48 PM
...That's...a dumb observation...

They said Sakurai's next game would be Smash IV at E3. I don't see Kid Icarus out yet, do you?
I'm just judging from what I see in the system here. I don't really give two shits until i see the features I want =P

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 18, 2011, 03:44:14 PM
I'm just judging from what I see in the system here. I don't really give two shits until i see the features I want =P
I'm sorry, what?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 03:45:40 PM
I'm sorry, what?
Considering I have a friend who works at EB, I had a look in their system, and it says that it's in there already, and It says 2011..

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 18, 2011, 03:48:21 PM
Considering I have a friend who works at EB, I had a look in their system, and it says that it's in there already, and It says 2011..

That seems convincing...except for one thing...

THE WII U ISN'T OUT UNTIL 2012.

:P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 03:55:37 PM
That seems convincing...except for one thing...

THE WII U ISN'T OUT UNTIL 2012.

:P
Who said both versions were coming out at once?

That was a serious question, was that confirmed?

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 18, 2011, 03:58:09 PM
Who said both versions were coming out at once?

That was a serious question, was that confirmed?
Why wouldn't they? They connect to one another. Also, that just sounds dumb because then the two would probably drastically different.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 04:00:31 PM
Why wouldn't they? They connect to one another. Also, that just sounds dumb because then the two would probably drastically different.

Well they're running on seperate hardware. Supposedly, that'd make alot of sense actually. Even if they do play together.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 18, 2011, 04:09:35 PM
Well they're running on seperate hardware. Supposedly, that'd make alot of sense actually. Even if they do play together.
The video I posted explains that it's Sakurai's next project. I highly doubt that he made Smash 4 in three months. The date is wrong and it's probably a place holder. Nintendo couldn't resist making hype at Gamescon if we were getting it this year.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 04:14:03 PM
The video I posted explains that it's Sakurai's next project. I highly doubt that he made Smash 4 in three months. The date is wrong and it's probably a place holder. Nintendo couldn't resist making hype at Gamescon if we were getting it this year.
Not particularly, games are usually in development long before the initial announcement when it comes to them. But hey, I'm not fussed, as I said. I just know the game is very likely under heavy development.

SmashFinale

Do you realize how long it took to make Brawl? no way in hell would it take less time for 4 to come out, even if it is on a different system. If Project Sora and Hal Labs is working on it, then the release date is gonna get changed. Constantly. i mean look at Kirby Returns and Kid Icarus Uprising

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 18, 2011, 04:18:52 PM
Not particularly, games are usually in development long before the initial announcement when it comes to them. But hey, I'm not fussed, as I said. I just know the game is very likely under heavy development.
I wasn't really an announcement. It was just hinted at. I doubt the project would go underway without Sakurai's supervision.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 18, 2011, 04:30:08 PM
Quote from: SmashFinale on August 18, 2011, 04:24:01 PM
Do you realize how long it took to make Brawl?
That's what I'm thinking. Games don't take less than a year to make and I reckon they're going for launch.