Super Smash Bros. U / Smash Smash Bros. 3DS

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 22, 2011, 01:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on August 20, 2011, 05:24:10 PM
I stll have the booklet from my copy
It just says it's his moveset from Melee
But Brawl didn't exist at the time.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Iwillbenapo

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 20, 2011, 02:42:43 PM
Nigga, if u are gonna give this game a motherfucking fan name, it better be something more catchy than Fighters.
^        look at what u made me do...

Current fan-name is Super Smash Bros. Strife

Blame Hal. They decided to pick either Super Smash Bros. Fighters, Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2, or Super Smash Bros. Fracas.
Napo.

jkid101094

Quote from: Iwillbenapo on August 21, 2011, 11:03:32 AM
Blame Hal. They decided to pick either Super Smash Bros. Fighters, Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2, or Super Smash Bros. Fracas.
Where the hell did you hear this? Fracas? The fuck?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Iwillbenapo

I see some people are not up to date on recent events.

In other news, SSBF will not be released until at least early 2013. Also, I still think that guy from Scribblenauts (fan/creator dubbed, Maxwell) should be in SSBF.
Napo.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Iwillbenapo on August 21, 2011, 01:01:47 PM

In other news, SSBF will not be released until at least early 2013. Also, I still think that guy from Scribblenauts (fan/creator dubbed, Maxwell) should be in SSBF.
i dont know where the fuck u be getting ur shit from, nigga. u need to set up a link or somethin' cause Google aint helping nobody for this.

and Wind and Jkid, Kirby's current dash attack in BRAWL is used in SUPER STAR and the POWER Kirby uses for that attack is YO-YO KIRBY, which was in SUPER STAR

Furthermore, Smash Kirby is based off of the special attacks he used in Melee, except for his aerial twirl(or spin idk what u call that) and his Vulcan Jab.

Hakudamashi

Link?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

You need proof to support this, like, now. Because I don't believe a single word you're spouting, mate.

Iwillbenapo

I think Maxwell should be in SSBF because he fits perfectly into it. For example, he could have his special attacks be objects from his notebook, his attacks also be objects from his notebook, and his final smash should probably also be from his notebook.

Okay just kidding, I know what you mean, I can't really "bring" proof that the fourth installment of Super Smash Bros. will release in 2013, but I can tell you right now, it will.
Napo.

Tanassy

Quote from: Iwillbenapo on August 22, 2011, 12:36:53 AM
I think Maxwell should be in SSBF because he fits perfectly into it. For example, he could have his special attacks be objects from his notebook, his attacks also be objects from his notebook, and his final smash should probably also be from his notebook.

Okay just kidding, I know what you mean, I can't really "bring" proof that the fourth installment of Super Smash Bros. will release in 2013, but I can tell you right now, it will.
Even though it's listed for this year?

Seems a bit early, yes, but that can't possibly be there if we're talking about a 2013 release.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 22, 2011, 01:14:44 AM
Even though it's listed for this year?

Seems a bit early, yes, but that can't possibly be there if we're talking about a 2013 release.
I'm telling you, that's gotta be a place holder, and what does TBC stand for?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 22, 2011, 01:18:07 AM
I'm telling you, that's gotta be a place holder, and what does TBC stand for?
It stands for To Be Confirmed.

As yes, it is probably a placeholder. But I've never seen one so far away from it's projected release if that's the case.

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana Riko~ on August 22, 2011, 01:24:58 AM
It stands for To Be Confirmed.

As yes, it is probably a placeholder. But I've never seen one so far away from it's projected release if that's the case.
Well, there you go. The employees of wherever the hell you pulled that from(your ass. 8D)probably just guessed the earliest possible year for the games. Those dates are as worthless right now to this conversation as dog shit on a stick. I'll worry about them when they're confirmed.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Even IF the release dates would be real, we're talking 'bout nintendo.
The games gonna delay for 1 to 5 years.