The Evil Within - The new game by the Resident Evil Creator

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 18, 2013, 06:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Bethesda Softworks, today announced the planned release of The Evil Withinâ,,¢, a survival horror game developed at Tango Gameworksâ,,¢ under the direction of renowned game designer and studio head, Shinji Mikami. Best known as the father of the survival horror genre and creator of the Resident Evil series, Mikami is a 20-year veteran of the industry who has developed numerous award-winning titles.

On Monday, April 22nd additional information about The Evil Within will be revealed in an exclusive feature story at IGN.com.

The Evil Within, in development for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, the PC, and next generation consoles, is slated for release in 2014.

jkid101094

What is there to think? It'll probably be the same as all their other games.

Hopefully they learn to make more attractive characters.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Well in big games like Fallout and Skyrim where no two play testers would have the same experience bugs are kind of unavoidable.

That being said my favorite one was in New Vegas where you could walk through the walls in that one hotel. Fun fun.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 18, 2013, 06:14:12 AM
What is there to think? It'll probably be the same as all their other games.

Hopefully they learn to make more attractive characters.

Uh huh.
'Cause all their games are the same.
Almost mistook Brink for an Elder Scrolls sequel.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Actually, Rumour has it that its a new survival horror IP which they have developed together with Resident Evil Creator Shinji Mikami, who left the Resident Evil-Director Seat after 4 and moved to such projects like "God Hand", "Vanquish" or "Shadows of the Damned".

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ye Olde Swagfag

Truth be told, I was never a big fan of the Resident Evil series. I liked the one on GameCube, and the original PS/PS2 games but wasn't that intrigued.
But that will probably change, I hope to get a copy of the original PC game sometime.

But it's cool that they are making a new game especially after they just released RE6 a while back.

Hakudamashi

Youd think that since people liked Zombie U, thered be a Wii U version...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 19, 2013, 04:34:20 AM

You know, you can give it a rest- no need to mention it everytime something does not get released on Wii U / Vita.
People are not gonna produce things for unpopular consoles. Its always been like that and always will be like that...

...and only a few people bought ZombiU.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: windlessusher on April 19, 2013, 04:34:20 AM
But I thought Zombi U was on the Wii U...