Long Live the Queen

Started by jkid101094, November 20, 2013, 11:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

jkid101094

So I found out that the really cute girl in this game just happens to be a lesbian and so I got an ending where the two of us ended up as, 'companions' as they put it. Honestly it was one of my more depressing runs, though.

I avoided rebels early on by inviting a friend over to the castle and claiming she was a hostage. She never found out until I let her go. Then, since I didn't train in magic some jackass ended up killing my father with was followed by a commoner rebellion. I managed to prevent it by giving them food but in the end I was out two parents, no siblings and a lesbian so Elodie apparently had to find a random guy to bang to have an heir.

Spoiler Alert; The guy that kills your father only admits to killing your mother after both your parents are dead, so I was forced to kiss his hand and just deal with it. Elodie never got over it according to the ending...poor girl. Hopefully her lesbian lover can comfort her.

Post Merge: November 23, 2013, 05:27:45 PM

WOOT WOOT

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

This game would make a very intriguing psychology study.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

So not only is this game getting a MAJOR update but it's going on sale for 85% ($1.50) off this Valentine's Day. If you've wanted it but haven't bough it yet now would be your best chance.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Where am I gonna get two bucks???

Elija2

Good thing I didn't follow jkid's advice because I just got this game for $1 in this week's Humble Bundle (along with a bunch of dumb VNs nobody cares about).

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Too bad.

Also the $1 tier practically pays for itself if you sell all of the trading cards you get.

EDIT: Hey jkid, if you want Analogue: A Hate Story let me know.

jkid101094

Why do that if I can just buy it myself? Two copies of LLtQ on my Steam account is a welcome addition with me.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Analogue: A Hate Story is a nice, kinda depressing read.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 12, 2015, 03:43:12 PM
Why do that if I can just buy it myself? Two copies of LLtQ on my Steam account is a welcome addition with me.

But you can't own two copies, you'll just have an extra code that you'd need to give to someone else.