Long Live the Queen

Started by jkid101094, November 20, 2013, 11:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Then I'll bestow the magic of LLtQ unto someone else.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Coulda told me that before I bought it.

Hakudamashi

Do you even know anyone else that would want it?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I was trying to be nice by gifting you a game, but fine!

Elija2

Played this game for the first time today. Was having fun until I was killed by bandits while travelling to my friend's birthday party. Feels bad, man. :(

jkid101094

Eh, don't feel bad. You pretty much have to build Elodie specifically to pass it...In fact, there are a lot of checks you have to plan in order to pass. Once you get your first good ending (or just get sick of dying) I suggest you use the wiki as a guide.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I failed almost every check that came up because I was only taking classes for things that she had bonuses in. So basically I put everything into Faith and Military (which looking back on is a pretty weird combination) and literally none of the checks had anything to do with them. Not even God or my army could save me!

jkid101094

Her bonuses depend on her mood. What you should be aiming for is to use the evening events to adjust Elodie's mood to give bonuses in the stats you want to raise.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Yeah, I know, but I have no idea which moods boost which classes. In my next game I kept getting hints that I was going to be invaded but stupid Elodie was only in the mood for dancing and praying. I guess I should have looked at a guide for that. Oh well, at least she didn't get killed that time.

jkid101094

Yeah, I'll admit, if there's one fault I can give the game it's that it isn't straightforward enough. You'd probably be better off using a guide a least to check which moods affect which classes.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

How long does it take to get to the end of the game? Because I'm gonna be really bummed if I get two hours in and end up dying for some random reason.

jkid101094

Not very long. I think it takes about two months in-game time? I don't really remember.

Besides, that's why you make save states.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 13, 2015, 02:36:34 PM
Not very long. I think it takes about two months in-game time? I don't really remember.

Besides, that's why you make save states.

I wanna know in real-life time. According to howlongtobeat.com, it takes about 3 hours to beat the game. That's... I mean, I guess it's a good thing that the game isn't super short but that's still a huge kick in the dick if you die close to the end and have to start all over again.

And fuck save states, do I look like some kind of scrub who save scums their way through a game? And either way, save states can't always save you either. You might end up saving at a point where it's too late to change your fate. But I guess instead of having to go back 3 hours you'll only have to go back 2. Yay?

jkid101094

Well have fun dying a thousand deaths, then.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.