Sonic Zone Universal Modpack Topic

Started by jkid101094, November 08, 2014, 02:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

The deeds are done.

I have no idea how the hell you fixed it but thank you very much.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Chimmy Chonga

The Dropbox has been updated again! Stuff was added, UPDATE YO SHIT!

shrinky dinks

jkid101094

More specifically a Left 4 Dead themed victory fanfare, flag and gravestone were added.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Hey, I updated some of my sound clips and my flag (it should work now). Put 'er in.

jkid101094

Did you make sure they worked correctly?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Yes.

Also literally a week after the Steam sale there's another Worms Humble Bundle. Fuck Team 17. But I guess on the plus side cheap people like Haku have no excuse not to get the games now.

jkid101094

Welp. Looks like I'm paying another $6.

Wind is getting a free copy of Worms Armageddon and Worms Ultimate Mayhem from me by force.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 13, 2014, 09:31:27 AM
Welp. Looks like I'm paying another $6.

Wind is getting a free copy of Worms Armageddon and Worms Ultimate Mayhem from me by force.

Those games are in the $1 tier.

jkid101094

He can't spare the money. Besides, I ended up keeping WUM because it came with the DLC, so he only has Armageddon.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Why are you paying for the $6 tier then? If it's to get Revolution, have fun playing it by yourself.

And shit, it comes with the Ultimate Mayhem DLC? Now I gotta convince myself not to spent $1 on DLC for a game we'll rarely play. Ah fuck it, I bought the Resident Evil 6 DLC for more than that.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on November 13, 2014, 10:16:53 AM
Why are you paying for the $6 tier then? If it's to get Revolution, have fun playing it by yourself.
It's to get a legit copy of Clan Wars and Revolution which I promised myself I'd buy after pirating them. When I get a better computer that can actually run them I'll have more than enough fun without you.

Quote from: Elija2 on November 13, 2014, 10:16:53 AM
And shit, it comes with the Ultimate Mayhem DLC? Now I gotta convince myself not to spent $1 on DLC for a game we'll rarely play. Ah fuck it, I bought the Resident Evil 6 DLC for more than that.
The version in the bundle is the Deluxe edition which I assume houses at the very least some DLC.

Not to mention the $6 tier gets you all the Alien Breed games which is required to unlock Loyalty Items in UM.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 13, 2014, 10:21:43 AM
When I get a better computer that can actually run them I'll have more than enough fun without you.

But by then Worms 2025 will be out!

Also Clan Wars is in the $15 tier and I know you don't have that kind of money. It comes with 3 extra copies to give to friends and I know you won't resist giving me one.

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 13, 2014, 10:21:43 AM
The version in the bundle is the Deluxe edition which I assume houses at the very least some DLC.

Not to mention the $6 tier gets you all the Alien Breed games which is required to unlock Loyalty Items in UM.

Yeah, it does come with all the DLC, but it's just 5 new maps and some more customization options. Probably not worth it unless someone else like Stachekip also has it.

I don't know what Loyalty Items are but they're probably dumb.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on November 13, 2014, 10:29:56 AM
Yeah, it does come with all the DLC, but it's just 5 new maps and some more customization options. Probably not worth it unless someone else like Stachekip also has it.
As someone who enjoys single player and local vs. it's more than enough for me.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.