Sonic Zone Universal Modpack Topic

Started by jkid101094, November 08, 2014, 02:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Yeah, we all know how much you love playing with yourself.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

FYI, Revolution doesn't let you customize your team with your own shit (sound banks, flags, etc.) so there goes half the fun!

jkid101094

Clan Wars does though. Besides I can just replace things in Revolution if I really care.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 13, 2014, 11:34:40 AM
Clan Wars does though. Besides I can just replace things in Revolution if I really care.

I don't think it's that easy to replace the sound in Revolution.

Also you can't even run Clan BORES.

jkid101094

Who cares about ease? If it can be done than that's good enough.

My computer can also run Clan Wars, Eli. It just lags a bit.

Also I mistook Reloaded for Clan Wars somehow. If anyone plans on getting the four copies from the $15 tier I'd really appreciate one.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Yes, actually. There's a level editor that was made for Worms 3D that also works for WUM. There's also a .xom editor that allows you to edit the models in the game.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Well that sounds like way more effort than I'd ever put into something.

jkid101094

Finally got off my lazy ass and posted your stuff to the dropbox.

I'll have to update some of my stuff too.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Let me know how inferior Reloaded and Revolution are to Armageddon.

jkid101094

So Eli and I are going to try to pitch in extra money to get the 4-pack of Clan Wars from the Humble Bundle.

We need $9.00 which split between four people would be $2.25 each. Since everyone that pitches in would get a copy of the game that means you'd be getting it even cheaper than Armageddon was during last weekends Steam sale which is one hell of a bargain.

Of course since I'll have effectively pitched in $9.00 myself I feel I'm entitled to that copy of Flockers. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 14, 2014, 08:54:55 PM
Of course since I'll have effectively pitched in $9.00 myself I feel I'm entitled to that copy of Flockers. :P

But 3/4 of that will be with other people's money.

You probably can't even run Flockers anyway.

jkid101094

You're right. I should gift it and then sell it over the internet when the sale expires!

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

That's smart. I bet you'll even be able to get all your money back!