Sonic Zone Universal Modpack Topic

Started by jkid101094, November 08, 2014, 02:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So it's no mystery that we play a shitton and a half of games together. Most recently the forum has gotten into a bit of a Worms kick and we've begun miserably flailing around online in the hopes that something dies. While that it all fine, fun and dandy it leaves a bit to be desired...That's why we have Mods...but there's a problem...

Most mods require the user to replace an existing item with a modified one in order for all players to see it. Naturally it helps if all players have the exact same mod on the exact same file. To remedy this I've created a Dropbox folder where we will (hopefully) be able to store user created mods for the forum to download, so that everyone involved sees, hears and plays the exact same game. My hope for this is that we can create a unified mod pack that we can all enjoy, regardless of what game we're playing.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/75p1u2rbwx2cvzh/AADJb18kN9RYNfdWLO8rKnOwa?dl=0

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 08, 2014, 02:31:17 AM
So it's no mystery that we play a shitton and a half of games together.

No we don't.

jkid101094

SaSASRT, Smash 3DS, Worms Armageddon, Pokemon X and Y, Mario Karts 7 and 8, just to name a few.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 09, 2014, 12:21:28 AM
SaSASRT, Smash 3DS, Worms Armageddon, Pokemon X and Y, Mario Karts 7 and 8, just to name a few.

A shitton and a half, eh?

Also, only one of those games supports mods.

jkid101094

I said just to name a few.
I left out games like Brawl, MK Wii and Team Fortress 2 which are well known for supporting mods.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 09, 2014, 09:01:16 AM
I said just to name a few.
I left out games like Brawl, MK Wii and Team Fortress 2 which are well known for supporting mods.

And which we never play and never will play.

We all know that you mainly made this thread for Worms.

jkid101094

I did, but I've played those games with other people before.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

The only multiplayer game your craptop can even run is Worms.

jkid101094

I updated the Dropbox with a folder called "WCW - Charleston Girl". You should download it since I'll be using it for my team.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 11, 2014, 07:44:49 AM
I updated the Dropbox with a folder called "WCW - Charleston Girl". You should download it since I'll be using it for my team.

Done. I also downloaded your shitty team flag.

jkid101094

It doesn't even work though. I can't figure out why.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Well good job dumbo, you can't even make a shitty flag right.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Chimmy Chonga

http://worms2d.info/Custom_team_flag
http://worms2d.info/Custom_team_grave

Also, something very important I should add: the Steam version of Worms Armageddon removed some speech banks and flags. To restore them to the Steam version, follow this quick guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156231406

shrinky dinks

Elija2

Can I make a sound bank where each sound effect is just an hour-long high-pitched note?