0 (0%)
Witch Princess
2 (66.7%)
Yuri
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

jkid101094

http://fogu.com/hm11/events/heart/index.php

I'm jumping back and forth between Felicity, Iroha and Witch Princess. Felicity is cute but I know nothing about her as I haven't unlocked her yet. Iroha is adorable and has that Saber-esque elegance to her and I could marry her now and Witch Princess is the hardest to unlock but is a neat enough character. She's also the best looking of the three.

Tina is a loli, Yuri reminds me of TGN and Michelle is a closet cunt so I have no interest in them. They're only on the poll for the sake of completion or in case someone *cough*Wind*cough*Ishi*cough* manages to change my mind.

As for my female playthrough I am totally gonna DECIMATE Neil.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Iroha and Witch Princess aren't even that hot, yo.

Also why are all of the bachelorettes white?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on March 23, 2015, 07:50:26 AM
Also why are all of the bachelorettes white?
Here comes the Social Justice again.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Maybe that's because nobody important cares about Harvest Moon.

jkid101094

But every important person cares about Jet Set Radio, right?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Well considering the fact that there are single Harvest Moon games that have sold triple the amount of copies as the entire JSR franchise I don't think you'd have much of a case anyway.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I don't know why you're making this into an argument when literally all I said was that all of the bachelorettes are white.

jkid101094

Which is a stupid and irrelevant comment.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I don't see how considering this thread is all about the bachelorettes.

jkid101094

It's about me and my future waifu, not for an SJW to bitch about how there aren't any black women to date.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I'm an SJW for pointing out that all of the bachelorettes are white. Okay.

For someone who seemingly hates SJWs, you sure do love complaining about minor shit.

jkid101094

Complaining about everything runs in my blood. Welcome to the Hart family.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 23, 2015, 11:37:14 PM
Welcome to the Hart family.

I thought I wasn't your type, now we're getting married?!?!?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 23, 2015, 05:44:38 PM
I don't see how considering this thread is all about the bachelorettes.
But at the same time I don't see how it's relevant.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 02:22:00 AM
But at the same time I don't see how it's relevant.

It's a thread about the bachelorettes. I made a comment about the bachelorettes.

Hakudamashi

You didn't make a comment, you asked a question.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 08:59:54 AM
You didn't make a comment, you asked a question.

It was a hypothetical question.

Hakudamashi

Except it wasn't
Unless you meant Rhetorical
To which I have to ask what point were you trying to make?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 11:47:51 AM
Except it wasn't
Unless you meant Rhetorical
To which I have to ask what point were you trying to make?

Yeah, that's what I meant.

And my point was that it would be nice if there were more diversity among the bachelorettes. I don't see how that's not relevant to a discussion where we literally just talk about the bachelorettes.

Hakudamashi

They're diverse in personality, but I guess that's not enough for you.

Well blame their town for not having enough tourist attractions to get immigrants.
But why would they? It's a small farm town, it only makes sense the bachelorettes are all locals.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

How can you have an Indian with no India?

And to my understanding they both came here to learn and bring back experiences for their homeland.
i.e. They travelled for a specific purpose
i.e. No need to use the same backstory more than once in the same game, that'd be silly.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Because people of different races can't just happen to live in the same town as everyone else? There needs to be a specific reason for an Indian person to be in a game, other than that just being their ethnicity?

Hakudamashi

People don't just travel for the fuck of it if that's what you're asking.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 12:41:50 PM
People don't just travel for the fuck of it if that's what you're asking.

Does every game with a black character in America need to explain how their ancestors wound up there?

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 24, 2015, 12:42:51 PM
Why does it even matter?

Because diversity is good?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 12:55:49 PM
Because diversity is good?
The characters are diverse enough as is. If all you're going by is looks then it's no wonder you don't enjoy the games.

By the way, I have a date with Iroha to watch the Starry Sky festival together. She's going to win my heart before I even SEE the Witch Princess at this rate.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 24, 2015, 01:07:36 PM
The characters are diverse enough as is. If all you're going by is looks then it's no wonder you don't enjoy the games.

Racial diversity is important, too.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 12:55:49 PM
Does every game with a black character in America need to explain how their ancestors wound up there?
Unless said game is stationed in modern America, they actually do, for the most part.
Cause nowadays it's common knowledge that many people migrate to America making it the diverse country it is now.
Otherwise, more often than not, yes they do some explaining for mixed races in a particular town, I know for a fact JRPGs in particular do it.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 01:13:17 PM
Racial diversity is important, too.
Only to people that think race matters.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 01:14:05 PM
Unless said game is stationed in modern America, they actually do, for the most part.
Cause nowadays it's common knowledge that many people migrate to America making it the diverse country it is now.
Otherwise, more often than not, yes they do some explaining for mixed races in a particular town, I know for a fact JRPGs in particular do it.

So videogames need to explain how non-white races found their way to the fictional town of Make-Believe? Witches and monsters need no explanation, but a black person does?

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 24, 2015, 01:14:49 PM
Only to people that think race matters.

Equal representation among different races matters.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 01:22:43 PM
So videogames need to explain how non-white races found their way to the fictional town of Make-Believe? Witches and monsters need no explanation, but a black person does?
It's not needed, but it helps in making a believable world.
A witch simply means magic exists in this world, race and ethnicity is a different issue entirely.
In any society, due to the environment and climate, everyone living in a certain area are going to have similar features, that's how adaptation works. The only way for someone who looks different to be apart of their society is through immigration, that's just how nature works.
Nobody, not even the filthy rich are going to move from their homes to somewhere else just for the fuck of it. It has to either be a capital society with plenty of jobs, or has a big tourist attraction, something to draw people in.
But in Harvest Moon, it's just a small simple farm town, what reason is there for people to move there? So of course most of it's residents are going to look similar
Why white skin? Cause the town has a cold climate.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 24, 2015, 01:30:04 PM
Not in this case.

Well in this case your wrong.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 01:36:37 PM
It's not needed, but it helps in making a believable world.
A witch simply means magic exists in this world, race and ethnicity is a different issue entirely.
In any society, due to the environment and climate, everyone living in a certain area are going to have similar features, that's how adaptation works. The only way for someone who looks different to be apart of their society is through immigration, that's just how nature works.
Nobody, not even the filthy rich are going to move from their homes to somewhere else just for the fuck of it. It has to either be a capital society with plenty of jobs, or has a big tourist attraction, something to draw people in.
But in Harvest Moon, it's just a small simple farm town, what reason is there for people to move there? So of course most of it's residents are going to look similar
Why white skin? Cause the town has a cold climate.

So you're willing to suspend your disbelief when it comes to witches and magic, but when it comes to black people living in a small farm town you need a good explanation for that? You do know that everything in the game is made up, don't you?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 01:43:16 PM
Well in this case your wrong.
Really? I didn't know you made the laws of everything.

But just to show you what a shit eater your are let me show you an image of the most important (and most attractive) character in the game:

Please go eat a dick.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 01:43:16 PM
So you're willing to suspend your disbelief when it comes to witches and magic, but when it comes to black people living in a small farm town you need a good explanation for that? You do know that everything in the game is made up, don't you?
Never said I needed it, I'm simply answering your inquiry.
Personally, I appreciate it as it makes a more believable world and makes it known which places holds the power.

You're free to call the game racist if you'd like.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 24, 2015, 01:46:58 PM
Really? I didn't know you made the laws of everything.

But just to show you what a shit eater your are let me show you an image of the most important (and most attractive) character in the game:

Please go eat a dick.

Says the guy who thinks that equality doesn't matter in fiction.

And wow, you got me there. All of the bachelorettes are white, but at least there's an ethnic shopkeeper. Does the game at least explain how she found her way to such a small farm town in such a cold climate?

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 01:47:03 PM
Never said I needed it, I'm simply answering your inquiry.
Personally, I appreciate it as it makes a more believable world and makes it known which places holds the power.

You're free to call the game racist if you'd like.

It's a world with witches and monsters, but putting a black person in there without a good backstory would make the world less believable?

And I'm not calling the game racist.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 01:57:23 PM
Says the guy who thinks that equality doesn't matter in fiction.
It really doesn't. I don't know why people make such a big deal out of it.

And wow, you got me there. All of the bachelorettes are white, but at least there's an ethnic shopkeeper.
Yeah, and she's the most important character in the entire game due to the fact that she's the one that makes it possible for you to fix the town.

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 01:57:23 PMDoes the game at least explain how she found her way to such a small farm town in such a cold climate?
Yeah it does, as it does with every other character, as is the point of the game.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Does the game at least explain how she found her way to such a small farm town in such a cold climate?
Well, she and her son look pretty light skinned, so that could imply they've either been travelling a lot or been in the country for a long time and just finally deciding to settle down.

It's a world with witches and monsters, but putting a black person in there without a good backstory would make the world less believable?
One or two random black people in the midst of a town full of white people with no explanation is a bit unbelievable and sometimes jarring, yes. Apart from modern America, I can't think of anywhere in the world where that's a thing.

Again, witches and monsters is a separate deal entirely.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 24, 2015, 02:02:42 PM
It really doesn't. I don't know why people make such a big deal out of it.

Yeah, fuck equal representation! Why would you want to marry someone who isn't white?

Yeah, and she's the most important character in the entire game due to the fact that she's the one that makes it possible for you to fix the town.

AKA she's a glorified quest giver.

Yeah it does, as it does with every other character, as is the point of the game.

Wow, so I guess the developers could have put ethnic bachelorettes in the game without it completely taking me out of the world.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 02:03:12 PM
One or two random black people in the midst of a town full of white people with no explanation is a bit unbelievable and sometimes jarring, yes. Apart from modern America, I can't think of anywhere in the world where that's a thing.

How about the majority of the world outside of Africa?

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 02:03:12 PM
Again, witches and monsters is a separate deal entirely.

No it isn't. I'm arguing that it's easier for you to believe that witches and monsters exist in the game's world than it is for you to believe that black people do.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 02:20:32 PM
How about the majority of the world outside of Africa?
From my travels
And from my talks with my relatives across the globe

No, immigrants are pretty small in number, and travelled for specific reasons.
Then you have countries like Japan where black people are nearly non-existent.

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 02:20:32 PM
No it isn't. I'm arguing that it's easier for you to believe that witches and monsters exist in the game's world than it is for you to believe that black people do.
I'm sorry, what?
At what point did I say black people shouldn't exist cause I think I'm missing something here.

I'm saying rules of the world and character designs are two separate thought processes.
Whether or not magic exists in this world is a completely separate matter than ethnicity.

But if you're just asking why I find magic more believable than interspecies mingling, that's a real case by case basis thing.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 02:36:00 PM
From my travels
And from my talks with my relatives across the globe

No, immigrants are pretty small in number, and travelled for specific reasons.
Then you have countries like Japan where black people are nearly non-existent.

I think there's a misunderstanding here. I'm saying that in a majority of the world, non-white races are a minority. Therefore, it would be believable for this game to have people of different ethnicities even if they are still a minority.

Either way, it's stupid that the one thing this game does to mimic reality is having minorities. It's a videogame (a dating sim, no less), you can do whatever you want and you still decide that almost everyone should be white?

I'm sorry, what?
At what point did I say black people shouldn't exist cause I think I'm missing something here.

I never said that you said that.

But if you're just asking why I find magic more believable than interspecies mingling, that's a real case by case basis thing.

I would really like to hear your answer to this question. Also I'm assuming you meant to say interracial mingling, which is still a weird way to describe different races living in the same town.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 02:58:53 PM
non-white races are a minority.
That's all kinds of wrong, but ok.

Therefore, it would be believable for this game to have people of different ethnicities even if they are still a minority.
Depends on the context of the world they're in and what kind of town it is, but ok.

Either way, it's stupid that the one thing this game does to mimic reality is having minorities.

It's a videogame (a dating sim, no less), you can do whatever you want and you still decide that almost everyone should be white?
If they're allowed to do anything they want, why not make everyone white?

I would really like to hear your answer to this question.
Eh

It's another world, magic and monsters exist here, that's nature, what's also nature is adaptation.
Whether they can use magic or not, similar people live in the same environment, that's how nature and culture works.

ugh

Your skin colour is just because of how hot or cold your home is
so people in a place gonna have same skin
magic and monsters got nothing to do with that.
They could be catching monsters in balls for all I know.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 03:21:12 PM
That's all kinds of wrong, but ok.

How so? 77% of the US is white. 87% of the UK is white. When you take into account the global population it's not true, but very few games take place in a setting where whites would be the minority. Either way, Harvest Moon takes place in a fictional world so none of this matters.

Depends on the context of the world they're in and what kind of town it is, but ok.

Okay, sure, but minorities do make sense in the Harvest Moon world, as evident by there already being minorities in the game. So why can't any of the bachelorettes be a minority?

If they're allowed to do anything they want, why not make everyone white?

They can do that if they want, but you have to wonder why almost every game developer does it. Are they all just really adamant about making their characters white, or do they just not care and would be willing to put some diversity in their games if they knew more people wanted it?

Eh

It's another world, magic and monsters exist here, that's nature, what's also nature is adaptation.
Whether they can use magic or not, similar people live in the same environment, that's how nature and culture works.

ugh

Your skin colour is just because of how hot or cold your home is
so people in a place gonna have same skin
magic and monsters got nothing to do with that.
They could be catching monsters in balls for all I know.

Anyone can live anywhere nowadays. It's called globalization. You're saying that magic is nature in the game, even though it isn't in real life, because the game treats it as nature. That makes sense. But you're also saying that different ethnicities living together isn't nature in the game, even though it is in real life, because...? I highly doubt that the game itself explicitly says this, so why are you assuming that integrating different races and cultures is unnatural in the game's world?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 03:57:50 PM
How so? 77% of the US is white. 87% of the UK is white. When you take into account the global population it's not true, but very few games take place in a setting where whites would be the minority.
Sounds like you want a break from Western developed games.

Okay, sure, but minorities do make sense in the Harvest Moon world, as evident by there already being minorities in the game. So why can't any of the bachelorettes be a minority?
Only the writer can answer that.

They can do that if they want, but you have to wonder why almost every game developer does it. Are they all just really adamant about making their characters white, or do they just not care and would be willing to put some diversity in their games if they knew more people wanted it?
I really don't care.
"Minorities" have been dateable in past Harvest Moon games, and 2 of the dateable males are "minorities"
Let the devs do what they want.

You're saying that magic is nature in the game, even though it isn't in real life, because the game treats it as nature. That makes sense. But you're also saying that different ethnicities living together isn't nature in the game, even though it is in real life, because...?
And that's why I said it's a case by case basis.
Because you do have fictional works that take the Globalisation angle and allow any race to be anywhere, like Futurama, Final Fantasy 12, and the Green Lantern Corp.
Again, it depends on the context of the world and what the devs want to do.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 04:07:46 PM
Only the writer can answer that.

Sure, but until they do I think it's a fair hypothesis.

I really don't care.
"Minorities" have been dateable in past Harvest Moon games, and 2 of the dateable males are "minorities"
Let the devs do what they want.

I'm not saying we shouldn't let the devs do what they want, I'm saying we should bring these things up so the devs at least know about them. Then they can decide whether they agree or not.

And that's why I said it's a case by case basis.
Because you do have fictional works that take the Globalisation angle and allow any race to be anywhere, like Futurama, Final Fantasy 12, and the Green Lantern Corp.
Again, it depends on the context of the world and what the devs want to do.

Okay, and in the context of Harvest Moon globalization exists because there are already minority characters in the game. So again, why are all of the bachelorettes white?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 04:22:03 PM
Sure, but until they do I think it's a fair hypothesis.
If you say so.

I'm not saying we shouldn't let the devs do what they want, I'm saying we should bring these things up so the devs at least know about them. Then they can decide whether they agree or not.
Seeing as how the Harvest Moon games have had dateable "minorities" before, I think there's not really anything for them to learn other than they apparently are never allowed to have all of one ethnicity in a game.

Okay, and in the context of Harvest Moon globalization exists because there are already minority characters in the game. So again, why are all of the bachelorettes white?
Cause the girls are locals, and they used the migration backstory for the 2 guys.
It'd be redundant.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 04:30:53 PM
Seeing as how the Harvest Moon games have had dateable "minorities" before, I think there's not really anything for them to learn other than they apparently are never allowed to have all of one ethnicity in a game.

I never said that they're not allowed to have only one dateable ethnicity, I said that diversity is better.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 04:30:53 PM
Cause the girls are locals, and they used the migration backstory for the 2 guys.
It'd be redundant.

Why can the locals only be white?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 04:40:39 PM
I never said that they're not allowed to have only one dateable ethnicity, I said that diversity is better.

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 04:40:39 PM
Why can the locals only be white?
Because it's cold
Science says so
Or maybe melanin works in reverse and it's actually really fucking hot.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 04:49:11 PM

Can you give me one good reason why diversity in a videogame would ever not be a good thing?

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 04:49:11 PM
Because it's cold
Science says so
Or maybe melanin works in reverse and it's actually really fucking hot.

Who cares where their freaking ancestors are from, if they live there then they're a local. Is a black dude living in the US not considered American?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 05:07:16 PM
Can you give me one good reason why diversity in a videogame would ever not be a good thing?
Depends
But I really,really,really don't care.

Who cares where their freaking ancestors are from, if they live there then they're a local. Is a black dude living in the US not considered American?
History matters
History matters a lot.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 05:48:09 PM
Depends
But I really,really,really don't care.

Why are you defending something you don't even care about?

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 24, 2015, 05:48:09 PM
History matters
History matters a lot.

That doesn't answer my question.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 24, 2015, 06:28:50 PM
Why are you defending something you don't even care about?
If answering your inquiry about the "why nots" is defending to you.

But quite frankly, I view having multiple races as just a literary tool.
And just like every other tool, it has it's time and place and shouldn't have to be used all the time.

Is a black dude living in the US not considered American?
Technically, living in America and being American are two different things.
You can be a Jamaican living in America, and you can be an American living in Barbados.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 25, 2015, 02:02:19 AM
But quite frankly, I view having multiple races as just a literary tool.
And just like every other tool, it has it's time and place and shouldn't have to be used all the time.

How often is someone's race a defining characteristic of their character? Why can't a black bachelorette be in the game "just because"? Why does an all-white cast get a free pass but a multiethnic cast need a good storyline reason to exist?

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 25, 2015, 02:02:19 AM
Technically, living in America and being American are two different things.
You can be a Jamaican living in America, and you can be an American living in Barbados.

If you are an American citizen, you are American. If you are a black dude living in a town, we can assume you're a local and therefore it wouldn't be weird for there to be a black fucking bachelorette.

I can't believe you're seriously arguing for there to not be racial diversity among the bachelorettes on the grounds that it's not "natural" in a fucking videogame.

Ioshyriku

It's really funny how Jkid's "pick a harvest moon bride" thread became a political discution about racial diversity in video games.

Elija2

Quote from: Ioshyriku on March 25, 2015, 10:09:49 AM
It's really funny how Jkid's "pick a harvest moon bride" thread became a political discution about racial diversity in video games.

Welcome to Sonic Zone.

Ioshyriku

Thank you, it's so nice to find such a dedicated community.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on March 25, 2015, 09:49:15 AM
How often is someone's race a defining characteristic of their character? Why can't a black bachelorette be in the game "just because"? Why does an all-white cast get a free pass but a multiethnic cast need a good storyline reason to exist?
'Cept it doesn't
Case in point Futurama or Amazing World of Gumball.

Quote from: Elija2 on March 25, 2015, 09:49:15 AM
I can't believe you're seriously arguing for there to not be racial diversity among the bachelorettes on the grounds that it's not "natural" in a fucking videogame.
It's like you're arguing with someone that doesn't give a fuck or something.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 25, 2015, 11:36:50 AM
'Cept it doesn't
Case in point Futurama or Amazing World of Gumball.

So then why are you acting like multiethnic bachelorettes in Harvest Moon wouldn't make sense?

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 25, 2015, 11:36:50 AM
It's like you're arguing with someone that doesn't give a fuck or something.

Then I guess we're done here.

Hakudamashi

So Jkid should totally get with Witch Princess, she has the most votes.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

jkid101094

There's no way in Hell I'm dating Michelle.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on March 26, 2015, 06:41:25 AM
But she's a girl.
So are all the other bachelorettes.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 26, 2015, 07:24:01 AM
What level of cunt are we talking here?
Here are some quotes from the guide I'm using explaining what happens during her Green and Yellow Heart Events (which only happen after you're dating). Keep in mind that Diamonds and Pink Diamonds are two of the hardest gems to find in the mine. These are also the "right" choices that don't lose any FP.

Purple Heart Event:

>Here's Chocolate Pudding

Michelle is very happy and wants to eat the Chocolate Pudding together with you. The pudding is delicious and she complements you on your cooking ability. It'll help her think about a new magic trick. She asks if you're interested in magic, as she is in need of your help.

Michelle takes you to the mine, where she's looking for an unusual treasure to use in her next magic show. Michelle wants you to help her find a rare gem for her. You agree and set to work. You retrieve a Glittering Stone for her, but Michelle doesn't feel that it is rare enough. Silver Ore is also rejected by the magician. You haven't given up though, so Michelle requests that you bring her an appropriate item before her next magic show. A Diamond should be fine, she thinks.

Green Heart Event (After love confession):

>Give her a Diamond.

You really found one! Michelle thanks you and expects that everyone will be amazed with her magic. Having you as her boyfriend really makes Michelle happy.

After you leave, you notice that there's something left in your pocket. It is one of the tools Michelle uses for magic! You go back inside to return it, but she doesn't realize you've returned. Michelle is chuckling to herself; she is pleased that you found what she requested. You really are a great sucker! Michelle schemes what she can request of you next... Coral? Emerald? Ah, a Pink Diamond!

You turn around and leave, broken-hearted, before she notices you overheard her.

Yellow (Final) Heart Event:

>Give her a Pink Diamond

Michelle is very happy that you've brought her a Pink Diamond. It soon become obvious to her that you had overheard what she had said. So it seems that you've discovered her true nature! Men like to be talked down to and she feels it isn't bad to trick you. Are you going to tell everyone in the village? She says you tell her that you love her, and she knows you wouldn't tell. What do you intend to do?

>What love could you accept?

Michelle thinks to herself and wants to discuss this after her show.

Later on, Michelle admits she was wrong but she doesn't want to return the Pink Diamond. She asks if you truly love her, and you do, and she scolds you for being so easily duped. Michelle changes the topic, tells you that she's hungry, and demands that you make her some sweets (which you do).

http://fogu.com/hm11/marriage/michelle.php

And on the off chance you don't do her slave work she bitches and moans that you're useless.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

There's a difference between a tsundere and a bitch.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You didn't give her a chance to get to the part where she starts acting nice to you!

jkid101094

She doesn't as far as I know, and if she does I don't care.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

That's not a good attitude to have. Imagine if all of us gave up on being your friend due to your hostile demeanour? We would have missed out!

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

It's almost like I have self-esteem issues or something.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Why does everyone here have self-esteem issues? :[

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on March 26, 2015, 05:23:38 PM
She doesn't sound pleasant at all.
No wonder Eli chose her.

You'll all be jealous when she changes and becomes a sweet woman who's great in bed.

Hakudamashi

Or I could date a woman who's already sweet and great in bed.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay