Main Menu

E3 2015

Started by TheGameNinja, May 31, 2015, 04:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

So Sonic is skipping a year, got it.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hey, you never know. Maybe they'll announce another Nintendo-exclusive Sonic game.

SmashFinale

Question here is whether TGN will somehow give Sony praise for not being interesting this year. Yes, his opinion on E3 2014 did bother me because it seemed like he just ignored all conferences except for Sony and Nintendo.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 03, 2015, 11:57:19 AM
Question here is whether TGN will somehow give Sony praise for not being interesting this year. Yes, his opinion on E3 2014 did bother me because it seemed like he just ignored all conferences except for Sony and Nintendo.

You'll have to remind me. What did I say last year about Sony?

TheGameNinja

Added the Smash Bros stream Sakurai is hosting on June 14

Hakudamashi

Story mode announcement?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

So according to my schedule, I'll be missing the EA and Ubisoft conferences, hopefully I'll make it back home in time for Sony.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 13, 2015, 01:57:33 PM
http://www.soniczone.net/forum/index.php?topic=36004.msg440665#msg440665

Sony didn't really do anything for me last year. I honestly am not sure what to expect from them this year although I am sure they won't be mentioning the Vita.

Also, added streaming links for everything to the first post and crossed out the Smash Bros. stream since it already happened. Bethesda's coming up next tonight!

Elija2

Microsoft Conference

Backwards compatibility is cool.
That new controller looks neat.
PC mods in Fallout 4 is rad.
That new Inafune game looks interesting.
Early Access is nice.
Everything else was meh.
No Scalebound. :(

Verdict: 3 Ford GTs out of 5

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

The controller and backwards compatibility have me wanting an Xbone now, but it still needs an exclusive I care about to make me buy one. Recore looks ok but no gameplay so...

Hakudamashi

There's backwards compatibility and the new controller, and it has games I want like Killer Instinct and Sunset Overdrive.

Unfortunately I'm a weeb above all else, and all the Japanese games are on PS4...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2