Main Menu

... WTF?

Started by Jazz Nova, May 28, 2010, 10:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz Nova

So, I just noticed that the Svip downloads have become public.
And I'm like WTF?

The VIP downloads are gone too!!
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Proto_Blaze

Indeed wtf.... i didnt notice and im too lazy to look to see if its true

Jazz Nova

There's a notice on the main site...

"Due to this website's decline in traffic the past several months, I have decided to discontinue the whole 'ViP'
system from this site. This means all downloads that used to be for ViP or Special ViP members is now for everyone.
Sonic ROMs version 11 will not get any more major updates. The next version of Sonic ROMs, if completed, will
get updated frequently as this version did. I just wanted to make it clear that I am not abandoning the site.
The future is indefinite with Sonic ROMs / Sonic ZONE Forum at this point. Please continue to visit and
enjoy all of the downloads! Please become an active chatter on the chat room and make sure
to tell me what you think of my live shows when I perform! Thank you for all the support.

- John Gillis, Administrator / Creator. [ 5/28/10 ]"

F*** you, John!

Tanassy

This happened yesterday, and for a good cause. dont swear at john.

Jazz Nova

Elija2

Pissed that he made all the downloads open to anyone and put the site on hiatus so he can pursue whatever he wants to without completely removing the forums?
Damn, that sure does suck.

Gilly

Quote from: Jazz Nova on May 28, 2010, 10:07:15 AM
There's a notice on the main site...

"Due to this website's decline in traffic the past several months, I have decided to discontinue the whole 'ViP'
system from this site. This means all downloads that used to be for ViP or Special ViP members is now for everyone.
Sonic ROMs version 11 will not get any more major updates. The next version of Sonic ROMs, if completed, will
get updated frequently as this version did. I just wanted to make it clear that I am not abandoning the site.
The future is indefinite with Sonic ROMs / Sonic ZONE Forum at this point. Please continue to visit and
enjoy all of the downloads! Please become an active chatter on the chat room and make sure
to tell me what you think of my live shows when I perform! Thank you for all the support.

- John Gillis, Administrator / Creator. [ 5/28/10 ]"

F*** you, John!

Fuck you too buddy :) thanks for your support <3333

Jazz Nova

RainbowBeautyRocks

I never cared for the downloads. i hope the new version will be epicer!

Fiamonder

And the forum will finally have piece..

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Tanassy

Ioshyriku

at least we won't have spamers

Snooky

And this topic is a perfect example of the stupidity on this forum.

Tanassy

Quote from: Snooky on May 29, 2010, 07:05:41 AM
And this topic is a perfect example of the stupidity on this forum.
only because you are a part of it XD

Snooky

Quote from: DarkFusion on May 29, 2010, 09:15:23 AM
only because you are a part of it XD
Oh, that was so clever. How can I ever recover from such a devastating blow to my self-esteem? You've proven your point entirely. Oh wait, you still look like an idiot. Never mind.