Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

Gleech can I be a code purple staff member? I'm very good at that stuff

CradledEggle

I should be in this for ALL of the colors since alot of these things have happened to me more than once.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

sonicmaddave

I agree Rendel will be great help in this thread I reccommend him in it as a staff member at least. ;)

Gleech

Both of you are added :)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

sonicmaddave

CradledEggle

nice thanks gleech :D
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

sonicmaddave

Code Yellow - Because I feel so sad and depressed because of it has been over 10 years since I last heard from my older brother.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 369 in /home/rfouwxmzdhjlqias/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 3488

HMS7

quote author=sonicmaddave link=topic=12211.msg228843#msg228843 date=1259330240]
Code Yellow - Because I feel so sad and depressed because of it has been over 10 years since I last heard from my older brother.  :'( :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]
its ok bro im here to help*hugs my bro[*
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

sonicmaddave

Quote from: HMS7 on November 27, 2009, 02:59:19 AM
its ok bro im here to help*hugs my bro[*

thanks bro *hugs my special bro* I was only 7 when I actually last seen him :'(

Chaos Swissroll

Code Purple- I got yelled at my brother and kicked when I was like beaten Tony Hawk's American Wasteland on Sick Mode and yelled w00t.
He's so stupid that he is forgot he made noise sometimes without a proper reason... -_- (he has some mental issues anyways and my mother asked me to give way...Sigh)

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 03:17:57 AM
Code Purple- I got yelled at my brother and kicked when I was like beaten Tony Hawk's American Wasteland on Sick Mode and yelled w00t.
He's so stupid that he is forgot he made noise sometimes without a proper reason... -_- (he has some mental issues anyways and my mother asked me to give way...Sigh)
*hugs Chaos* my big brother was very abusive when we played games he punched me one time because I beat him at a car game and he is 10 years older than me. -_- I know how you feel

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 03:19:28 AM
*hugs Chaos* my big brother was very abusive when we played games he punched me one time because I beat him at a car game and he is 10 years older than me. -_- I know how you feel
Ugh that's lame.Especially when I can't say a word about it, he even punched me when I moved my mouth...
Man, I HATE HIM SO MUCH NOW.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 03:31:43 AM
Ugh that's lame.Especially when I can't say a word about it, he even punched me when I moved my mouth...
Man, I HATE HIM SO MUCH NOW.
I know what you mean *protects you*

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 03:33:32 AM
I know what you mean *protects you*
He's 1 year older than you and he's a psycho...He smelled his cat's -beep-hole when he played with it and kept rubbing her -censored- and tried to squeeze milk from it....eww.