Main Menu

/sz/

Started by Meme Master Flex, July 20, 2013, 11:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meme Master Flex

NiGHTS

Just the sheer thought of this terrifies me.

Tanassy

Ye Olde Swagfag

Probably not important... but I started saying /sz/ first, then Alex got it from me, and then stuff...

jkid101094

Leaf, I wanted to post about this site but first I have to say Injection Fairy Lily is THE SHIT.

On a more on topic note...I'm not complaining. If nothing else this gives you guys a place to vent your stupidity with no rules whatsoever.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

What's all this then?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Can't do it anon here.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 20, 2013, 07:50:46 PM
Leaf, I wanted to post about this site but first I have to say Injection Fairy Lily is THE SHIT.
Thanks (ノ^_^)ノ ~クール!

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 20, 2013, 07:50:46 PM
On a more on topic note...I'm not complaining. If nothing else this gives you guys a place to vent your stupidity with no rules whatsoever.

Main reason why I made it. You can say whatever you want here, do whatever you want. If you want to say something that might cause drama on SZ, say it on /sz/. Have problems from outside of SZ? Say it on /sz/. It's a preventive measure rather than having the site be dramazone and driving away new members and making old ones leave, you can also post your ecchi, hents, pron aswell, which would make it nsfw. Do whatever you want, I don't care, Just as long as it stays on /sz/.

Hakudamashi

Kay, now gotta convince attention whores to actually use it.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay