Main Menu

I haz a cuncussion

Started by Sonic360, February 02, 2010, 11:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Hi guys, well today my dad wus driving me to school (he wuz also late for work) and he was going 30 at a 18, he crashed into a car and It gave me a cuncussion. BTW being in the ER all day is no fun.

Super Sonic Boom

OMFG! I'm so sorry for you, I'll pray that you'll have a speedy and painless recovery. ;)

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 02, 2010, 11:36:05 AM
Hi guys, well today my dad wus driving me to school (he wuz also late for work) and he was going 30 at a 18, he crashed into a car and It gave me a cuncussion. BTW being in the ER all day is no fun.

Dawg. I'll pray hard for you 360.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gamerdude

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 02, 2010, 11:36:05 AM
Thats not good. Hope you get better soon.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Sonic360

Don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds, it just hurts alot and I have memory lapses here and there

NiGHTS

uck poor 360 D: im sure the event in itself was grim but concussions too D: awwww

Sonic360

Quote from: NiGHTS on February 02, 2010, 12:51:54 PM
uck poor 360 D: im sure the event in itself was grim but concussions too D: awwww
Aww thx for the support guys but like I said before, I'm perfectly fine, major headaches and memory lapses here and there but I'll be just fine.

HereAndThere

Hope you'll get better soon.

ChaosDazer

OHNOES

Hope you get better soon dude ^_^
witty sig caption

Gleech

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on February 02, 2010, 11:41:21 AM
OMFG! I'm so sorry for you, I'll pray that you'll have a speedy and painless recovery. ;)
For a second there I thought you said, "I'm so happy for you!" I was like, "Did I miss something? O_O"

D:!!

That ain't cool! D:

Hope you get better, dude :( I'll be praying!

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

Hope you feel better 360..... :(