Main Menu

I AM EFFING BACK!!!

Started by Skyle369, March 14, 2010, 09:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

I guess some of you guys may have noticed that, I WAS GONE FOR 1 WEEK for the reason that the INTERNET was gone for 1 week and I didn't know why so I tried my best to survive boredom in 7 days then when I turned the computer on TODAY, I was totally happy when I saw the computer is connected to the internet so yeah...

I'M BACK!

sonicmaddave

Skyle369

Yeah, its good to be back!
I was thinking through the whole week on what is going on around here while I was gone and yet I have no clue.  ;D

sonicmaddave

I agree it is good to be back indeed. I am also catching up with what I have missed myself since I have returned. :D

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Fiamonder

Oh hey. Wow, that sucks.. I'm glad you survived, welcome back. xD

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

ChaosDazer

No, I didn't notice XD

Although welcome back friend. :3
witty sig caption

Skyle369

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 15, 2010, 07:14:55 AM
Oh hey. Wow, that sucks.. I'm glad you survived, welcome back. xD

Yeah, all I did that week was eat, sleep, crap, eat, sleep and the cycle goes on until yesterday....

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

CradledEggle

I Welcomeification you back :3 Gawd Ikr? I spent like, a month without internet, cuz of a virus on my laptop that kept me from connecting
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Skyle369

O_O

A month without internet.... I can't imagine me experiencing that....

CradledEggle

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 15, 2010, 12:39:07 PM
O_O

well i lived..by drawing pictures...yeah..:3 and stuff
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 15, 2010, 12:39:07 PM
O_O

Then don't try 6....

0_______________0

Or years, if you count before I signed up....

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

sonicmaddave

Well as little kids we all survived without the internet at first. I was like 9 and we had a dialup connection on a Windows 98 computer and it was slow and was only allowed to use it once a week. Internet back then was boring if I am honest. :P

Skyle369

Quote from: sonicmaddave on March 15, 2010, 04:10:13 PM
Well as little kids we all survived without the internet at first. I was like 9 and we had a dialup connection on a Windows 98 computer and it was slow and was only allowed to use it once a week. Internet back then was boring if I am honest. :P

I experienced dialup and I must admit it sucks but it really rocked my world when I was 7 because I get to know more about pokemon and play pokemon crater even though the internet is slow since I was patient for awesomeness back then.

Fiamonder

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 15, 2010, 05:50:08 PM
I experienced dialup and I must admit it sucks but it really rocked my world when I was 7 because I get to know more about pokemon and play pokemon crater even though the internet is slow since I was patient for awesomeness back then.

Ah, Pokémon Crater, good times.. so, no srsly, how did you react when you discovered that your internet was gone? o.o

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Gleech

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 15, 2010, 11:28:06 PM
Ah, Pokémon Crater, good times.. so, no srsly, how did you react when you discovered that your internet was gone? o.o
Well I know when my internet was down for a week, I felt like killing everyone at Verizon.
Quote from: Skyle369 on March 15, 2010, 05:50:08 PM
...I must admit, Dial Up was better than Verizon at some points @_@

I remember when I had Dial Up, all I did was go on Lego.com XD

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Sonic360

Quote from: Gleech on March 16, 2010, 03:01:06 AM
Well I know when my internet was down for a week, I felt like killing everyone at Verizon....I must admit, Dial Up was better than Verizon at some points @_@

I remember when I had Dial Up, all I did was go on Lego.com XD

I remember when I had Dial up also....I always went on Sonic Central.com xD

Skyle369

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 15, 2010, 11:28:06 PM

I was freaking out! I really wanted to know what's happening to the outside world and youtube but when I found out about it, I was totally freaking out!