Main Menu

I AM EFFING BACK!!!

Started by Skyle369, March 14, 2010, 09:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 15, 2010, 05:50:08 PM
I experienced dialup and I must admit it sucks but it really rocked my world when I was 7 because I get to know more about pokemon and play pokemon crater even though the internet is slow since I was patient for awesomeness back then.

Ah, Pokémon Crater, good times.. so, no srsly, how did you react when you discovered that your internet was gone? o.o

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Gleech

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 15, 2010, 11:28:06 PM
Ah, Pokémon Crater, good times.. so, no srsly, how did you react when you discovered that your internet was gone? o.o
Well I know when my internet was down for a week, I felt like killing everyone at Verizon.
Quote from: Skyle369 on March 15, 2010, 05:50:08 PM
I experienced dialup and I must admit it sucks but it really rocked my world when I was 7 because I get to know more about pokemon and play pokemon crater even though the internet is slow since I was patient for awesomeness back then.
...I must admit, Dial Up was better than Verizon at some points @_@

I remember when I had Dial Up, all I did was go on Lego.com XD

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Sonic360

Quote from: Gleech on March 16, 2010, 03:01:06 AM
Well I know when my internet was down for a week, I felt like killing everyone at Verizon....I must admit, Dial Up was better than Verizon at some points @_@

I remember when I had Dial Up, all I did was go on Lego.com XD

I remember when I had Dial up also....I always went on Sonic Central.com xD

Skyle369

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 15, 2010, 11:28:06 PM

I was freaking out! I really wanted to know what's happening to the outside world and youtube but when I found out about it, I was totally freaking out!