Main Menu

I'm really sorry.

Started by SonicLover25, September 01, 2010, 08:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicLover25

I know I've bumped topics in the past.I got 3 bad karma for it if I recall correctly.I wanna do my best to make up for it.I'm very forgetful,and tend to forget to check dates.Sorry if I got any of you angry over my constant bumping way back when.
I'm really sorry,and I'll do my best not to do it again.

I support SonicROMS.NET and all the members(Aside from spammers)in it.

jkid101094

Dawwww. D=

I know how you feel. I've screwed up many times in many forums. We won't penalize you for it. :3

QuoteI know I've bumped topics in the past.I got 3 bad karma for it if I recall correctly.
Quote from: John Gillis12. Bumping topics is allowed, but be sure that if you are bumping an old topic
     that you continue the discussion. Don't go off-topic.
You don't know how much the constant "don't bump" posts piss me off. Especially since all rules aren't enforced in the off topic section. If you don't want a topic bumped, LOCK IT. It's right there in the rules! ._.

People here get more posts back seat modding and trolling then they do with actual, legit posts. :I

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Fiamonder

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 01, 2010, 08:32:04 AM
You don't know how much the constant "don't bump" posts piss me off. Especially since all rules aren't enforced in the off topic section. If you don't want a topic bumped, LOCK IT. It's right there in the rules! ._.

People here get more posts back seat modding and trolling then they do with actual, legit posts. :I

Exactly! It seriously gets on my nerves when that happens.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

SonicLover25

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 01, 2010, 08:32:04 AM
Dawwww. D=

I know how you feel. I've screwed up many times in many forums. We won't penalize you for it. :3

I always wondered that?Why aren't topics Locked after 2 months of no activity?But...I'm not sure I get the whole '2 months' thing in the first place.Is it because,after 2 months,the topic isn't going anywhere?

jkid101094

Quote from: SonicLover25 on September 01, 2010, 09:39:55 AM
I always wondered that?Why aren't topics Locked after 2 months of no activity?But...I'm not sure I get the whole '2 months' thing in the first place.Is it because,after 2 months,the topic isn't going anywhere?
It's because after one month the topic is deemed too old, I guess. I never got the bumping thing either, I mean. If someone wants to keep a convo going or solve someone's problem WHY THE HELL should they have to create an entirely new topic? ._.

And furthermore, if someone wants to be a mod, they should join the elections. Backseat modding is like taking someone else's job.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SonicLover25

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 01, 2010, 09:44:03 AM
It's because after one month the topic is deemed too old.
One month?I thought it was two!Aw man!

I'm curious as to why mods don't just lock topics.If I became one,I would.Unless there is some sort of weird forum this that says you can't.