Main Menu

I'm going to be a less active for awhile.

Started by TheGameNinja, November 05, 2010, 08:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

At the longest, until this semester is over. So, sometime in December. It's not that I'm bored with the site or that I want to leave or I think there's something wrong with the forum/chat/site/whatever. I just really need to focus on school right now. I'm in danger of failing English and two of my other classes aren't looking too great and I NEED to pass in order to be able to transfer to a university at the end of next semester. I'm still going to be here, but not as much. And I won't be on the chat as much either. This will probably be over before the end of the semester, actually, but that might be wishful thinking. :P

Anyway, yeah. No need for good byes since I will still be here. I just wanted to let you guys know why it seems like I died or something. XD

jkid101094

Daaawww, well, I hope you get caught up and get your grades up. I need to do the same...x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Nawwwwww! oh well at least someone can steal your popularity for a while.

~Bubblicious~

I get to keep your hat 'til you get back right? 8D

TheGameNinja

xSalashawty

Wow.. I got a b- on a test... and I have a feeling it's about the internet usage. xD.

You're not the only one//

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TheGameNinja

Okay, I should be here a little more now, but probably not as much as I was before. So, yeah. Locked. :P