Main Menu

Hey, guys. :]

Started by Design, June 24, 2009, 07:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Design

I'm pretty sure you guys have noticed that I didn't post for a few days. I was just busy playing on some private server of a game. :P Well..I'm back now. ^^

Super Empra

Why must people always ditch us for games? Anyway welcome back! ;D

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

jkid101094

Quote from: Super Empra on June 24, 2009, 07:46:17 PM
Why must people always ditch us for games? Anyway welcome back! ;D

Why who else did?

Anyway welcome back! ;)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Design

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

HAY U WIF DA FAYSE.
WELCOME BACK

Design

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 24, 2009, 10:31:07 PM
HAY U WIF DA FAYSE.
WELCOME BACK

Thanks, Draco. Uhh...why are you even talking to me, if may I ask? I thought you hate me after what happened on MSN.

Dracoslythe

Cause you were gone.  So I welcome you back.  Draco style

jkid101094

HAY U WIF DA FAYSE.
WELCOME BACK

AHHHHHH! CONFUSING JUMBEL OF LETTERS!

*Tries to figure out what Draco is saying* :D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Design

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 24, 2009, 10:34:37 PM
Cause you were gone.  So I welcome you back.  Draco style

Lol okay. By the way, will you please forgive me for what happened? I'm really sorry. :\

Dracoslythe

Design

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 24, 2009, 10:42:04 PM
I guess.  ^ - ^;;

Phew, thanks a lot, Draco. Could you add me to your allow list since you put me in your block list? Thanks again. :)

jkid101094

HAY U WIF DA FAYSE.
WELCOME BACK

Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Design

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 24, 2009, 10:44:28 PM
Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

I lol'd. xD

SSWB

draco sayd  Hey you with the face welcom back