Main Menu

I-I, didn't think I'd say this, but...

Started by ShadowsOfSilver, August 24, 2009, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowsOfSilver

I'm leaving.

Lately there has been a HUGE drop in activity, most posts are in the Offtopic/Spam, which Posts there don't add to your Post count. The offtopic is mostly NOT the problem.

Alot of my friends left, But A-lad did come back. Nobody else did, though. I've grown a rivalry with Espio, a previous Moderator, who now doesn't want to end the fight. There isn't much to reply to, and yeah.

Btw guys, wtheck ever happened to censoring? SonicZONE just faded out of reach, drop in activity, everybody left, and so many new members, old members disappearing, And this place just isn't the same.

If you guys Read this...

Draco: My first, and only friend for a while. You're fun to talk to, play games with, and all of that. That's why, and you'll always be, my closest online friend.

John: We were never really close, but you created this place, so you deserve to be here.

Elana: Many good times, Role-playing, and just messing around.

Shadic90/DarkShadow/SonicFanatic!/Phoenix: You were a great friend, and while there weren't many ppl our age here, you knew what it was like. You're a great friend and Sig/Avatar/Userbar maker.

Espio: If you read this, you'll know I wanted to end the fight.

A-lad: You know, you're a cool kid.

I think that's everybody. I'll come to check on the Pokemon Tournament, but once it's over, don't expect to see much of me unless the activity outside of the OT/S board goes back up. Seeya, guys.

P.S. I'll still be on MSN and AIM.

The Meph's back in da hawz

Dracoslythe

D:
You can't leaveeeeeeeee

When who else will I blabber on with about random stuffz?  DDDD:
And I'd be on MSN too, but it's being a turd.  >:C

Jordan teh Echidna

D: oh noes don't go...

sadly i agree with you, activity has been dropping a LOT, maybe due to a lot of the Americans at school now.

Well, ur awesome :3

also u can blabber on about random stuffz to me Draco XD lol
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 24, 2009, 10:18:44 AM
D: oh noes don't go...

sadly i agree with you, activity has been dropping a LOT, maybe due to a lot of the Americans at school now.

Well, ur awesome :3

also u can blabber on about random stuffz to me Draco XD lol
Yeah blame school.  >:C
I start back tomorrow.  D:
Yes, he is awesomeeeeee  8D

And yayyyys

Super Sonic Boom

This effin' sucks...all of my friends are leaving! :'(

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on August 24, 2009, 10:31:08 AM
This effin' sucks...all of my friends are leaving! :'(
I know.  D:

I'm sooprised I haven't broken down in tears yettttt.  ._.

ShadowsOfSilver

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 24, 2009, 10:32:18 AM
I know.  D:

I'm sooprised I haven't broken down in tears yettttt.  ._.

:( Imma' miss you too. for the MSN problem, just use one of these: Meebo, or eBuddy

Dracoslythe

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 24, 2009, 10:34:10 AM
:( Imma' miss you too. for the MSN problem, just use one of these: Meebo, or eBuddy
I usually use ebuddy, but if I do that, I can't get any mobile MSN messages  >.<

Elija2

Why are there so any people leaving all of a sudden?
Just because there isn't as much activity doesn't mean you have to leave. I hate seeing people leave.
Hopefully we'll still see you around a bit on the forums.

Super Sonic Boom

Something tells me school is part of the problem...but too many members are OVERREACTING and saying they don't have ANY time to go onto the forum.

Jordan teh Echidna

Yeah, i'm on the forums for around 4 hours after school and i can still go on weekends, i can't play with my friends as the closest one is 15-30 mins away soooo, yeah i stay at home until i get invited somewhere :)
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 24, 2009, 10:15:17 AM
I'm leaving.

Lately there has been a HUGE drop in activity, most posts are in the Offtopic/Spam, which Posts there don't add to your Post count. The offtopic is mostly NOT the problem.

Alot of my friends left, But A-lad did come back. Nobody else did, though. I've grown a rivalry with Espio, a previous Moderator, who now doesn't want to end the fight. There isn't much to reply to, and yeah.

Btw guys, wtheck ever happened to censoring? SonicZONE just faded out of reach, drop in activity, everybody left, and so many new members, old members disappearing, And this place just isn't the same.

If you guys Read this...

Draco: My first, and only friend for a while. You're fun to talk to, play games with, and all of that. That's why, and you'll always be, my closest online friend.

John: We were never really close, but you created this place, so you deserve to be here.

Shadic90/DarkShadow/SonicFanatic!/Phoenix: You were a great friend, and while there weren't many ppl our age here, you knew what it was like. You're a great friend and Sig/Avatar/Userbar maker.

I think that's everybody. I'll come to check on the Pokemon Tournament, but once it's over, don't expect to see much of me unless the activity outside of the OT/S board goes back up. Seeya, guys.

NO U DO NOT LEAVE ME, i will die ;-;
playing around with you was fun, and i dont want to end that D:

ShadowsOfSilver

Sorry, I want to, to much inactivity. I may come back.

xaio

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 24, 2009, 10:15:17 AM
I'm leaving.

If you guys Read this...

year leaving AGAIN over inactivity??!!well, sorry,i hope you come back, this probably IS the last day i will be here, so, i say farewell to you, we are no different, besides age.

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

ShadowsOfSilver

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on August 24, 2009, 10:40:08 AM
but too many members are OVERREACTING and saying they don't have ANY time to go onto the forum.

I don't have school for a while. It's just that It's been inactive out of the OT/S board...