Main Menu

well, ppl i'msorry to say but

Started by xaio, August 24, 2009, 10:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xaio

damn my parents, i have to leave for a LONG TIME now... if you have noticed,i've been online ALOT since the starting of the summer, and now,my parents are taking my friggin cpu outta my room (what a damn betch...) and i can't be on the cpu's downstairs during the school year,so i leave, with 100% sadness in my heart, crying right now, that i am leaving 6 days before school starts... farewell my friends, i will miss you all,i can't say names, jet, i would like to end this war saying, "happy now? YOUR ASS WON..."michael, if he returns, say that i've died off due to my parents, or appoint him to this topic, and if he bumps this (a month later,or so) leave him the hell alone, cause i gave him permission...i guess this is farewell, i've had my last malloe with nights, me and draco had our last laughs, blazerh and i have had a good convo, along with A-lad, killerdad,and many others, elija2, you #11 fan has died,and i don't see myself getting an xbox, or JSRF anytime soon, my life crashes here, the hax i made, time wasted, the topics i made, just good memories for you guys to greive over, and the ppl that hate me, to spit on,  me, and my previous account, zapo, die here, we MAY be able to come back soon, if my computer is saved, but for now, i tilt my head, ready to face the axe of hell.... farewell...

MOFO EDIT(WARNING: EXPLICT): also, i WAS making a ame,and i was ALMOST done with level one, and you
guys COULDA test drove the game, but my  parents had to F**KING tell me the SH*T that i was getting my d**n cpu taken down!!! now i am at a 1-year F**KING HALT!!!
sorry guys, i'm VERY,VERY MAD..

ANOTHER EDIT: i WILL be able to get on the cpus at school, when we get freetime, from our final classes....damn, our shedules reverse this year... now i have last class, class before last, luch, class before lunch, first class

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Dracoslythe

What the fffffff-
Everyone's leaving.  ._.

I'll miss you Xaiooooooooooo DDDDDDDDD:
Hope you can find some way to get on during the school yearrrrr

Elija2

NOOOOOO!!! I've got nothing to live for anymore! Everyone I've ever cared for is leaving!
I hope you'll be able to come back, but until then, bye.

Jordan teh Echidna

D:: WHYYYY EVERYONE IS LEEAAVINNNGGG!!!!

i definitely hope you come back!! :'(

[size=pt]f*cking parents and school ruin our lives >.<[/size]
Pesterchum = sirJayden

xaio

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 24, 2009, 10:50:52 AM
D:: WHYYYY EVERYONE IS LEEAAVINNNGGG!!!!

i definitely hope you come back!! :'(

[size=pt]f*cking parents and school ruin our lives >.<[/size]
i find that awefully  true mikey..
Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 24, 2009, 10:41:51 AM
What the fffffff-
Everyone's leaving.  ._.

trust me, un;ess my parents have a change of heart, i will have to SNEAK on, at school!! wich is very slim...also, draco.. for the last time, for a very long time,let's have one last XD

XD
bye draco, i'llmiss you

Quote from: Elija2 on August 24, 2009, 10:49:52 AM
NOOOOOO!!! I've got nothing to live for anymore! Everyone I've ever cared for is leaving!
I hope you'll be able to come back, but until then, bye.
i have nothing to live for eighther,i was thinking of naming it "i officially hate my life" or "thinking of running away" , but that would be too harsh...
bye...

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 24, 2009, 10:41:51 AM
What the fffffff-
Everyone's leaving.  ._.

Don't worry Draco, I'll be here. In fact, I promise as of right now, I'll stay here as long as possible, until even you leave, if that ever happens.

Well, xaio, I'm sorry to hear about this... But at least your not really LEAVING, right? You'll still find someway to get on. You always figure something out. So because of this. I'm not saying goodbye. Just, see ya later.

Super Sonic Boom

This forum has too many good members leaving, go figure! >:(

ChaosMaster

I know, all the people I knew originally when I joined a while back are leaving D:

Sig made by ShadowsofSilver

Visit me on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSnake753

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: hypers on August 24, 2009, 05:54:54 PM
yes. it ruins our right of playing and this morning, the news said we have NO absulote right of playing and said that teachers shall increase homework and they'll start hitting children  :'(
where did you hear that?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: xaio on August 24, 2009, 10:38:51 AM
damn my parents, i have to leave for a LONG TIME now... if you have noticed,i've been online ALOT since the starting of the summer, and now,my parents are taking my friggin cpu outta my room (what a damn betch...) and i can't be on the cpu's downstairs during the school year,so i leave, with 100% sadness in my heart, crying right now, that i am leaving 6 days before school starts... farewell my friends, i will miss you all,i can't say names, jet, i would like to end this war saying, "happy now? YOUR ASS WON..."michael, if he returns, say that i've died off due to my parents, or appoint him to this topic, and if he bumps this (a month later,or so) leave him the hell alone, cause i gave him permission...i guess this is farewell, i've had my last malloe with nights, me and draco had our last laughs, blazerh and i have had a good convo, along with A-lad, killerdad,and many others, elija2, you #11 fan has died,and i don't see myself getting an xbox, or JSRF anytime soon, my life crashes here, the hax i made, time wasted, the topics i made, just good memories for you guys to greive over, and the ppl that hate me, to spit on,  me, and my previous account, zapo, die here, we MAY be able to come back soon, if my computer is saved, but for now, i tilt my head, ready to face the axe of hell.... farewell...

MOFO EDIT(WARNING: EXPLICT): also, i WAS making a ame,and i was ALMOST done with level one, and you
guys COULDA test drove the game, but my  parents had to F**KING tell me the SH*T that i was getting my d**n cpu taken down!!! now i am at a 1-year F**KING HALT!!!
sorry guys, i'm VERY,VERY MAD..

ANOTHER EDIT: i WILL be able to get on the cpus at school, when we get freetime, from our final classes....damn, our shedules reverse this year... now i have last class, class before last, luch, class before lunch, first class
SH**    NO XAIO DONT LEAVE *grabs xaio*DONT LEAVES 
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

HereAndThere

Quote from: michael the hedgehog on October 19, 2009, 06:29:55 AM
SH**    NO XAIO DONT LEAVE *grabs xaio*DONT LEAVES 
You'r a little late lets see almost a month late

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: jeexx on October 19, 2009, 07:05:17 AM
THEN WHY DIDNT I SEE THIS
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

dark rouge

Quote from: jeexx on October 19, 2009, 07:05:17 AM
hes almost 2 months late.

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES