and this is why you don't swallow keys

Started by Riot_Monsterous, January 20, 2011, 03:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riot_Monsterous

K so whoever joins this rp is stuck in a closet with everyone, for whatever reason xD and one of you swallowed the durn key, besh >:U and errm, I know this plotline thingy sucks, but most of the good rp's don't last D: so I decided not to put a whole lotta time into the plotline.. -shot for being a lazy besh- and this is just a anyone can join at anytime kinda rp, you won't be in the closet the whole time though, just gotta think of a way out. and the rp shall continue from there. And I shall be using my character Valia, whether she is a furry or human depends on what race the next posters character is since I really don't care either way.

and it starts nao~
Valia tried feeling her way through the dark closet, her eyes only adjusted to see slight shapes in the dark closet "ughh where's the light in here?" she mumbled to herself, as her fingers brushed against a jacket that was hung up.

Supersonic196

196: i sure hope nobody lights this closet on fire after pouring gasoline on it.

Riot_Monsterous

(lol... I didn't even notice a new reply to this till 5 days later xD...)

"what!? who the heck would pour gasoline in a closet!?" she moved her back against the wall, hating how it was dark and the fact that there might be or can be something that could blow them all up, even if it was just stupid paranoia from being in the dark room

Supersonic196

"paranoia.... sounds like a tropical beverage" *drinks juice box*

Riot_Monsterous

"I hope someone nicer is in here or something" she mumbled to herself, and began pouting in the corner, it always bugged her when someone gave a reason to be a bit more paranoid, even if it was a fairly unreasonable reason.

Supersonic196

"juice boxes make you paranoid?" *drinks juice pouch*

Riot_Monsterous

"Err, no, explosions in dark closets make me paranoid, I have nothing against juice boxes" -she sighed while looking for a light, which was being very difficult to find, she wondered if the closet even had one, it's not like it was her closet, which did have a light-

Supersonic196

"oh, ok... wanna juice box?" *offers juice box* "it's tropical punch"

Riot_Monsterous

"I would but.. the closet is too dark" -she slumped back down, giving up on finding a light- "and by the way, sorry about being a bit rude earlier.. oh and do you think there's a light switch or something behind you? I can't find one"

Jazz Nova

Jazz woke up to darkness. In fact, he woke up and thought he was asleep. And he heard people. A guy and a girl, it sounded like. A guy... and a girl...? "HEY Y'ALL!" Jazz yelled as loud as he could, just to be an asshole.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Supersonic196

-startled he jumped back. upon realizing there was no threat he kicked jazz in the head-
"i don't think there's a switch in here :P"

Jazz Nova

"Oww... That hurt. You don't kick people in the head," Jazz said flatly. "Where's the door anyhow?"
(OOC: Wait for Val to post)
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Mikey

*falls from a coat hanging up*
"Oww, Fuck!"
"Gimme that juice box boy, I've been wanting one since you were sipping yours!"

Riot_Monsterous

Valia let out a slight squeak as someone fell to the floor, and backed up even further against the wall, "more people...coming from no where... I gotta be dreaming..." she mumbled to herself, and tried testing the theory by pinching her arm, and sure enough, it gave a light pain. she sighed, trying to think of a rational explanation for all of this but not even coming close to one." can't find a light, doors locked.. people are falling from the ceiling.." she grumbled

Mikey