sonic unleashed rp

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, March 15, 2009, 10:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

Light the Hedgehog

me: *repowers 7th emerald*

HereAndThere

jeexx:*goes in front of oblivion* CALM DOWN OBLIVION!!!! oblivion *super oblihog*:DIE JEEXX *jeexxs flyes to a mountain braking one of hes legs* jeexx:darn you!!!

HereAndThere

jeexx:*gets hit* darn you!!

HereAndThere

oblivion *oblihog*:*kicks both ben and jeexx with hes oblivion fist* HAHAHAAA THAT SHOULD MAKE THEM FAINT!!!!!

HereAndThere

jeexx:me neither wha *sees a super power item around him* cool!!! oblivion *oblihog*:NO WAY  :o

HereAndThere

jeexx:A LITTLE HELP HERE BEN!!!!!!!!!! oblivion:*turns normal*NO!!!!!

HereAndThere

oblivion:big deal i can morph with anyone without them wanting like light over there or jeexx but the best one is you *takes jeexx* X-oblivion:DIE!!!!!!

HereAndThere

jeexx *inside oblivion*:darn i hate this! *talks to ben telephaticly* (ben this is hes oblivion power look out or hell blow up the whole world as we know it)

OOC:this is why jeexxs needs to keep him cool

HereAndThere

X-oblivion:*yawns*is that the best you got? *kicks ben to the ground and shoots red beams*

HereAndThere

jeexx:*yells from oblivions body*BEN IF YOU KILL HIM IM DEAD TOO!!!!!!!!
X-oblivion:DIE *looks every where* wait that guy is S.F yes another absorbing for me *absorbs and changes* XF-oblivion:now im at my super stage *aalsmot kills darkspine ben and fire* ben i tought you were stronger!

HereAndThere

XF-oblivion:*regenerates*STILL BORED *yawns*

HereAndThere

XF-oblivion:NOW YOUR DEAD *thorws jeexxs and sonic frenzy out grows bigger and bigger and bigger* jeexx:BEN YOU MORAN NOW HES GONNA BLOW UP THE WORLD!!!! *live and learn starts to play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9zZus_1_ag*

HereAndThere

oblivion:*still is growing bigger*IM GONNA TAKE THIS WORLD WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC:yes i copied this from cell from DBZ XD

HereAndThere

jeexx:HE MEANS THE WHOLE WORLD THE OTHER GALAXIES AND WORLDS!!!!! DONT YOU HAVE ANY FEELINGS BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! oblivion:IM GONNA BLOW!!! jeexx:DARN IT CHAOOOS CONTTROOOLLL!!! *teleports to space* jeexx:bye cruel world! oblivion:WTF!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! oblivion:*starts to regenerate*what wait its looks like YES YES I HAVE ABORBED JEEXXS POWERS YES FINALLY I AM THE WORLD STRONGEST HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!!!