Dead or Alive 5

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 28, 2012, 12:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

(Couldnt find the old topic, so here we go)

...Dirt & Sweat Effects. Holy shizzle.

Elija2

I used to buy the Dead or Alive games, but then I realized if I wanted to see boobs I could find them on the internet.

Super Sonic Boom

Dead or Alive is a series that I have seen grow and modernize with the times - this game is no exception to the rule. I personally do not favor fighting games that much but if my friends brought it to a party, hell I'd play it.

jkid101094

Needs more Extreme Beach Vollyball.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I just hope this time they fix the inconsistency of when I can and can't counterattack. It get's really annoying sometimes...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Now, just like Skullgirls, I know that no matter how much I advertise, noone here is gonna even consider getting it cause the world hates women all of a sudden, despite there being more men than women in the game >_>, and the fact that there's also no demo isn't helping anyone... But hear me out guys... pls, try it out somehow? for me? I'm tired of seeing every game I support being shafted.

I mean, f*cking Skullgirls was to get a patch which had some game fixes and 2 new characters after EVO 2012, but Mike Z had to scrap it due to not enough support.

C'mon guys, seriously, try DoA5, and the franchise in general, it's a good game, I promise.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I've been planning to rent this at some point. Maybe not buy it because my PS3 library consists of fighting games and LBP but I'll rent it sometime. I didn't have that luxury with Skullgirls.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 20, 2012, 08:01:00 AM
Maybe not buy it because my PS3 library consists of fighting games and LBP
I don't understand...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on October 20, 2012, 08:54:53 AM
I don't understand...
I have too many fighting games. I don't need to spend money on more when I get so little.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 20, 2012, 09:31:35 AM
I have too many fighting games. I don't need to spend money on more when I get so little.
How many of em do you play regularly? In fact, how many of them do both of us own?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I don't play any game regularly and I thought you bought SFxT?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 20, 2012, 11:37:24 AM
I don't play any game regularly and I thought you bought SFxT?
No, I pirated the PC ver. I'll get it at a massive price drop.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

After the Teaser Trailer a few days ago, Team Ninja confirmed that Ultimate DoA5 is on its way and will feature a bunch of new characters and stages. It will also feature everything that was added in the Vita Port of the original DoA5.

Utlimate DoA5 will be released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 this fall.

jkid101094

But will it have butt battles?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 08, 2013, 09:30:03 AM
But will it have butt battles?
Don't be silly Jkid.

Boob physics are more important.