The PS4 Coming in November

Started by billyhatcher312, April 15, 2013, 09:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyhatcher312

is anyone going to get the PS4 when it comes out in november because im going to get the PS4 for my Bday in december

Ye Olde Swagfag

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on April 15, 2013, 09:39:38 AM
Pointless topic.
Now your just being scornful

PS4 has no start nor select buttons... wtf?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 09:47:46 AM

... I'm sorry.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 09:47:46 AM

it does have a start and select button u didnt see the controller it does and it has a touch screen too

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 15, 2013, 09:53:51 AM
it does have a start and select button u didnt see the controller it does and it has a touch screen too
PS4 controller will have a touchscreen?
It doesn't sound like a ripoff of the Wii U, because I came to my senses.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on April 15, 2013, 10:35:54 AM
That just screams Wii U ripoff ^u^

its going to be better and u can even record ur game play on the PS4 so thats better than the Wii U

Hakudamashi

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on April 15, 2013, 10:35:54 AM
That just screams Wii U ripoff ^u^
If you're gonna come into this topic with that overused flawed argument, then please leave.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Riot_Monsterous

I wasn't even aware the PS4 would be coming out. Like, an actual release date. o-o That's awesum though. x3
I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon though, if ever. ;w; Most of my money is gonna be going to plane tickets and trying to move out ASAP.
It seems like everything is getting either motion sensors or touch screens now though. o-o It's really cool, but makes things less durable.
But yeah, I hope it turns out to be awesum. :3

billyhatcher312

Quote from: valia_wolfie on April 15, 2013, 12:19:51 PM
I wasn't even aware the PS4 would be coming out. Like, an actual release date. o-o That's awesum though. x3
I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon though, if ever. ;w; Most of my money is gonna be going to plane tickets and trying to move out ASAP.
It seems like everything is getting either motion sensors or touch screens now though. o-o It's really cool, but makes things less durable.
But yeah, I hope it turns out to be awesum. :3

when i get the PS4 im going to record alot of gameplay on my ps4 and upload it to my youtube account :D

Riot_Monsterous

Shweet. owo I'd like to see it. x3

billyhatcher312

people say when u download the games they say u can play ur games while they download just like u can with the tv shows and movies and the vita is going to have more remote play

SmashFinale

As of now im avoiding the PS4 or really anything Sony-related until they remember that they have a fucking fanbase instead of constantly forgetting them.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 15, 2013, 12:36:55 PM
As of now im avoiding the PS4 or really anything Sony-related until they remember that they have a fucking fanbase instead of constantly forgetting them.

dude they made the PS4 so we can enjoy more of the playstation

SmashFinale

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 15, 2013, 12:42:09 PM
dude they made the PS4 so we can enjoy more of the playstation
You're right. That's why a system as powerful as the PS4 is can totally be backwards compatible?
That's why we DON'T have re-purchase CERTAIN PlayStation exclusive games for it?
That's why any PSN purchase made on PS3 is NOT able to be ported to the PS4?

Come on man, we basically cant even trade-in systems for the next one. Even our PS3 controllers aren't compatible with the PS4. And why take something like that away from future systems? If it's money related i still question their decision on it. We all know that the price for the PS4 is going to be absurd.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 15, 2013, 01:01:43 PM
You're right. That's why a system as powerful as the PS4 is can totally be backwards compatible?
That's why we DON'T have re-purchase CERTAIN PlayStation exclusive games for it?

Come on man, we basically cant even trade-in systems for the next one. Even our PS3 controllers aren't compatible with the PS4. And why take something like that away from future systems? If it's money related i still question their decision on it. We all know that the price for the PS4 is going to be absurd.

dude u can redownload the games u buy on ur ps3 to the ps4

TheGameNinja

Yeah, I'll get a PS4. Gotta play Watch_Dogs.

SmashFinale

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 15, 2013, 01:18:15 PM
Yeah, I'll get a PS4. Gotta play Watch_Dogs.
That game is going to the PS3 you know....

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 15, 2013, 01:20:02 PM
That game is going to the PS3 you know....

... and Xbox 360 and Wii U and PC

SmashFinale

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 15, 2013, 01:22:01 PM
... and Xbox 360 and Wii U and PC
And those too. I really hope buying a PS4 isnt for any Ubisoft games for this year. They all seem multiplatform as it is.

Hakudamashi

inFamous is cool and all, but I'm waiting on the next main Ratchet & Clank game.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 01:47:40 PM
inFamous is cool and all, but I'm waiting on the next main Ratchet & Clank game.
speaking of Rachet and Clank, did Deadlock HD ever come out?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 15, 2013, 01:01:43 PM

You know, I was wondering why the PS3 didn't even allow you to go back. Well, it allowed PS1 games at least. But not the PS2 games. Plus they changed out the controllers for wireless. Then there's the new one and you have to switch out controllers again, and also can't play your old games on it. And it's not like that even increases profit on reselling old games, when lots of fans will just buy the HD versions regardless. But oh well. It's still good for anyone who's just starting out, or doesn't mind rebuying some stuff. The new features that they did add should be really nice anyways.  And Sony might need the extra profit since people steal their games.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 15, 2013, 01:49:20 PM
speaking of Rachet and Clank, did Deadlock HD ever come out?

i have the all for one game and i was wondering if u have the game

SmashFinale

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 15, 2013, 02:45:42 PM
i have the all for one game and i was wondering if u have the game
I do not. Seemed kinda like a spinoff to me. So i wasn't interested in it.

TheGameNinja

shadowtheultimate101

I SURE AS HECK WILL.I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!!!!
Shadow.Shadowtheultimate.SHADOWTHEULTIMATE101!!

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 11:16:24 AM
If you're gonna come into this topic with that overused flawed argument, then please leave.
You're right, I apologize for blindly making that argument.

TheGameNinja

Why would I not want the version that's clearly going to look the best? Surely the demos we've seen of the game haven't been the 360 or Wii U versions.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 19, 2013, 09:57:57 AM
Why would I not want the version that's clearly going to look the best? Surely the demos we've seen of the game haven't been the 360 or Wii U versions.

And?
The game is still fun and enjoyable, wether its 1080p, 720p or if the shadows are a bit cripser doesnt matter that much.
Its the gameplay that counts.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 29, 2013, 01:47:43 PM
And?
The game is still fun and enjoyable, wether its 1080p, 720p or if the shadows are a bit cripser doesnt matter that much.
Its the gameplay that counts.

Yep, that's all true. But if I've got a choice of the same game on multiple consoles and the only major difference being the graphics and hardware capabilities, I'm going to go with the one that looks and runs the best.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 29, 2013, 03:59:04 PM
But if I've got a choice of the same game on multiple consoles and the only major difference being the graphics and hardware capabilities, I'm going to go with the one that looks and runs the best.

Then you should always go with the PC Version, no?

TheGameNinja

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 29, 2013, 04:07:45 PM
Then you should always go with the PC Version, no?

In theory, I guess. But I don't have a PC that can run games well. So that's not really an issue for me.