Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by Elija2, June 06, 2013, 03:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I click it but nothing happens.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Tell John to integrate a "Yeah!" button to the forums.

Hakudamashi

I thought that was what "karma" was for...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Better yet, replace karma with like and dislike button. The noobs stop bitching about their karma and we can show appreciation without having to post.

Two birds, one stone.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Today is Tanabata, a Japanese-exclusive event. If you go to a Japanese town you can talk to Isabelle and receive a special bamboo furniture with people's wishes attached to it. There's also a cut-out board you can pose and take pictures with. I was lucky enough to have someone let me into their Japanese town. It's nothing too great, but I did get an exclusive item.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Elija2 on July 07, 2013, 06:00:22 AM
Today is Tanabata, a Japanese-exclusive event. If you go to a Japanese town you can talk to Isabelle and receive a special bamboo furniture with people's wishes attached to it. There's also a cut-out board you can pose and take pictures with. I was lucky enough to have someone let me into their Japanese town. It's nothing too great, but I did get an exclusive item.

It's probably too late at this point. It's already tomorrow in Japan.

Elija2

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 07, 2013, 06:35:11 AM
It's probably too late at this point. It's already tomorrow in Japan.

I visited the guy's town an hour ago. The person doesn't actually have to live in Japan, it just needs to be a Japanese copy of the game.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Tanabata's not that obscure of a holiday, is it? And this game could have introduced it to non-Japanese players.

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on July 08, 2013, 06:36:23 AM
A reason for region locking?
That would be a stupid reason.

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 08, 2013, 06:51:28 AM
Tanabata's not that obscure of a holiday, is it? And this game could have introduced it to non-Japanese players.
The developers wanted to have region-exclusive holidays. They want you to visit towns from around the world. And they actually do try to introduce it to players that visit a Japanese town. They call it "Starcrossed Day" in English though, don't know why they changed the name in the translation.

Here's some pictures:

TheGameNinja

Oh, that's cool. I assumed it would just be in Japanese XD

jkid101094

D'aww. That's really cute. Now I wish I had friends in Japan.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 08, 2013, 09:57:57 AM
D'aww. That's really cute. Now I wish I had friends in Japan.

I just exchanged friend codes with someone with a Japanese copy of the game that was nice enough to let me in. I let him catalog a US-only item and he let me into his town. Maybe you'll be able to find someone on some other forum that's also willing to make a mutually-beneficial deal.

TheGameNinja

I've started making some pro designs

Coop from Megas XLR

Renton from Eureka seveN

Space Ghost