Looking For People With Time on Their Hands to Play a Shitty Game

Started by jkid101094, January 23, 2015, 06:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Jkid, I now demand you port this game to the Wii U when you complete it.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I've already quit working on it. Elija's comments killed my motive to keep going and by the time he apologized I had quit caring.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 03, 2015, 11:50:33 AM
I've already quit working on it. Elija's comments killed my motive to keep going and by the time he apologized I had quit caring.

I never wanted you to stop working on your game. I was testing it for you because I wanted to see it get better.

You know, a wise man passed away this week. His name was Monty Oum and he always believed that if you wanted to do something, you should just do it. Don't let anybody get in your way. Even if you're not happy with what you've done so far, just keep working on it and eventually it will be what you want it to be. Monty went from dropping out of high school to creating his own anime series that is popular around the world, and he did it because he knew he could do it.

You don't have to aim as high as him, but just take his words to heart. Never give up on what you want to do and never let anything stand in your way. It's corny but he did it and you can do it to.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on February 03, 2015, 12:59:05 PM
I never wanted you to stop working on your game.
I never said you did, but motivation to do something is very hard for me to come by. Only recently have I been legitimately attempting to put more effort into the things I make. "Just doing it" isn't an option for me because I need that validation to motivate me to stick with a single idea. He didn't. I'm not him, nor do I want to be.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

An enjoyable RPG. Just like everything else I make.
All I care about is that people enjoy it. Nothing more and nothing less.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Is me playing your game not enough of a validation for you? Is your own desire to make a game not enough of a validation for you?