Mega Man Legacy Collection

Started by jkid101094, June 08, 2015, 05:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Not the new game we were hoping for, but a new Mega Man release none the less. It includes the first six Mega Man games (no 7 or 8 because they needed that "8-Bit" selling point), a Challenge Mode, a Replay feature and Leaderboards. There is also a mode where you can view sketches from the first six games that have probably been online for years. Think of it as "Mega Man Anniversary Collection" with less features.

Considering selling Mega Man fangames isn't a new thing for Capcom I would have liked to see them include the fan demakes of MM7 and MM8 and maybe even some more unlockable titles but in a day and age where they can charge $5 a pop for each game on each systems respective store I thankful a compilation like this is still considered worth the effort. Who knows? It would be neat to have Mega Man Battle & Fighters as DLC or an unlockable game with couch co-op but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Pretty lazy if you ask me, but at least it's something. Maybe if it has enough sales we might get another game...

jkid101094

The only good thing I really see coming out of this is that we know someone is going to do what they did with XOver and make a better version of this game with Game Maker or something, if only to spite Capcom. Maybe it'll even include the 8-bit demakes of 7 and 8 and ported versions of 9 and 10 as well.

...ya know, like the official one should.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Gimme one good reason why not 1-10.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay